Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 94
  1. #41
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,725
    Rep Power
    901

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    You really love to sidestep questions don't you?

    So only union companies deserve bailouts?
    Banks get bailed out by the fed and deals worked out to save them all of the time....not just the one which made headlines.....The federal reserve's job is to ensure that banks do not fail.......they get biled out on a regualr basis...........mysteriouslly they whom are the powers involved in the fed, which just happen to usually come from banks............frown upon bailing out anybody else.........It has been tried before and businesses have been denied.......I think it was International Harvester which lost like 90,000 jobs years back.....no bailout for them though....but the banks are regularly bailed out.......as if they are above the rest of the world.........why do we need a middle man such as banks to give us loans......they loan out our money back to us.....bondholders buy bonds investing in OUR country......then OUR money is loaned to the banks at a discount rate.....then they are free to charge us whatever they want for our money.......i say cut them out of the deal........why do we need a middleman who charges us to get our own money...It's a racket.

  2. #42
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    You really love to sidestep questions don't you?

    So only union companies deserve bailouts?
    You took a side step and I countered it, successfully.

    You already said that it doesn't matter, and that no one could change the past. So what's your excuse now, Mr. 88 mph?

  3. #43
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    You took a side step and I countered it, successfully.

    You already said that it doesn't matter, and that no one could change the past. So what's your excuse now, Mr. 88 mph?
    You did? Where? I said we can't change history.

    For the 3rd time. So only union companies deserve bailouts?

  4. #44
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Banks get bailed out by the fed and deals worked out to save them all of the time....not just the one which made headlines.....The federal reserve's job is to ensure that banks do not fail.......they get biled out on a regualr basis...........mysteriouslly they whom are the powers involved in the fed, which just happen to usually come from banks............frown upon bailing out anybody else.........It has been tried before and businesses have been denied.......I think it was International Harvester which lost like 90,000 jobs years back.....no bailout for them though....but the banks are regularly bailed out.......as if they are above the rest of the world.........why do we need a middle man such as banks to give us loans......they loan out our money back to us.....bondholders buy bonds investing in OUR country......then OUR money is loaned to the banks at a discount rate.....then they are free to charge us whatever they want for our money.......i say cut them out of the deal........why do we need a middleman who charges us to get our own money...It's a racket.
    Are..................you................drunk?

  5. #45
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Doesn't matter. What matters is how we handle the problems today.
    Your words, not mine.

  6. #46
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,725
    Rep Power
    901

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Are..................you................drunk?
    What do you think the federal reserve;s job is? One of their main jobs is to ensure that the banks do not fail.......Anything drunk there? Or is that the way you dodge a question or statement...by saying somebody is drunk because you have no clue?

  7. #47
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Your words, not mine.
    Right! What can we do about it today? We can't go back and stop Wilson.

    Now are you going to answer my question?

  8. #48
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    What do you think the federal reserve;s job is? One of their main jobs is to ensure that the banks do not fail.......Anything drunk there? Or is that the way you dodge a question or statement...by saying somebody is drunk because you have no clue?
    The fact you can't type a semi proper paragraph.

  9. #49
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Your words, not mine.
    Or are you saying your ok with the Fed bailing out companies? I can't figure out your beef?

  10. #50
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Right! What can we do about it today? We can't go back and stop Wilson.

    Now are you going to answer my question?
    Absolutely not, because you already have stated that it doesn't matter. So what's the point?

 

 
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332