Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 94
  1. #51
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Absolutely not, because you already have stated that it doesn't matter. So what's the point?
    I said it doesn't matter what Wilson did 100 years ago. We can't change history. What's so hard about that?

    Dense as a rock!
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-06-2012 at 10:33 PM.

  2. #52
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    I said it doesn't matter what Wilson did 100 years ago. We can't change history. What's so hard about that?

    Dense as rock!
    Yes you are, but that's your problem not mine.

  3. #53
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Absolutely not, because you already have stated that it doesn't matter. So what's the point?
    I think your coming up with an excuse not to answer my question. I think you realized I painted you into a corner.
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-06-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  4. #54
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Yes you are, but that's your problem not mine.
    Answer the question. You made the claim that banks had no union employees, implying they shouldn't get a bailout. Then you bailed and wouldn't answer my question. Hmmm?

    BTW, I saw a train depot today putting barbed wire on their fence. OMG! Az getting a death camp too!!!! LOL!!!

  5. #55
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Answer the question. You made the claim that banks had no union employees, implying they shouldn't get a bailout. Then you bailed and wouldn't answer my question. Hmmm?

    BTW, I saw a train depot today putting barbed wire on their fence. OMG! Az getting a death camp too!!!! LOL!!!
    Desperate people take desperate measures. Sorry that you lost on the debate. Maybe next time you back yourself into the corner.

  6. #56
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Desperate people take desperate measures. Sorry that you lost on the debate. Maybe next time you back yourself into the corner.
    I lost? You wouldn't even answer a simple question.

    No go back to your conspiracy websites. Let me know if you find some more death camps!
    BTW, you never replied to that Popular Mechanics article debunking your death camp worry.
    Now who lost? Lol!

  7. #57
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    25,735
    Rep Power
    1127

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    I love economic freedom. I'm against anyone using government to further their agenda, be it labor or corporations.
    They both have to compete in the free market.
    I believe unions have to offer, but they suck at selling it.

    If you are against anyone using government to further their agenda, I wonder why you would support this legislation "Right To Work"?

  8. #58
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    If you are against anyone using government to further their agenda, I wonder why you would support this legislation "Right To Work"?
    Why wouldn't I? It's less govt.

  9. #59
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    If you are against anyone using government to further their agenda, I wonder why you would support this legislation "Right To Work"?
    I'm always going to support the path to less gov't. I don't care what the corporations want.

  10. #60
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    I lost? You wouldn't even answer a simple question.

    No go back to your conspiracy websites. Let me know if you find some more death camps!
    BTW, you never replied to that Popular Mechanics article debunking your death camp worry.
    Now who lost? Lol!
    Because, again, you already stated that it didn't matter. So even if I did answer your question it really doesn't matter, does it. Uh, no is the answer to wanted to read. Thank you.

 

 
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332