Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94
  1. #81
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    And who's the full of insults? Who's the one that can't stand being shown up? Who's the one that can't answer simple questions? Who's the one that believes there are corporate death camps is the USA( even though I proved otherwise )? Who's the one that believes there are special brain scanning machines in the trucks?
    Look in the mirror brother.
    Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry, I guess I have been known to do that from time to time, but you know what they say, "The Truth Hurts, Always."

    Did you ever try doing some research for yourself, instead of bashing everyone on the site, with your RTW/anti union rhetoric? All you have to do is read it for yourself.

    Best CSA 2010 book

    YRC-and-the-CSA-Conference

    Don't forget that Volvo owns Mack trucks. I'm sure your company is happy to have you, because you choose to live in the real world of denial. Which is perfect for the company, because it makes it easier for them to screw you over faster. However, what I believe is that a person could put up a fighting chance when they are informed and choose to stick together standing on their feet, rather than on their knees in the thigh-high RTW corporate world.

    I guess commonsense can't buy you an education, because if your parents realized how stupid you really were, they would have probably traded you in for a pet monkey.

    Oops, I didn't again, I'm sorry, NOT!
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 02-08-2012 at 03:01 AM.

  2. #82
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry, I guess I have been known to do that from time to time, but you know what they say, "The Truth Hurts, Always."

    Did you ever try doing some research for yourself, instead of bashing everyone on the site, with your RTW/anti union rhetoric? All you have to do is read it for yourself.

    Best CSA 2010 book

    YRC-and-the-CSA-Conference

    Don't forget that Volvo owns Mack trucks. I'm sure your company is
    happy to have you, because you choose to live in denial. Which is perfect for the company, because it makes it easier for them to screw you. However, what I believe is that a person could put up a fighting chance when they choose to stick together standing on their feet, rather than on their knees in the thigh-high RTW corporate world.

    I guess commonsense can't buy you an education, because if your parents realized how stupid you really were, they would have probably traded you in for a pet monkey.

    Oops, I didn't again, I'm sorry, NOT!
    Nope, I think I struck u a nerve with you brother. Your the one full of insults and refusing to answer questions.

    The truth hurts? Like the truth you showed about Corporate Death Camps? You still have said nothing about that article disproving you. What's wrong, the truth hurts?

    Who did I bash? Is disagreeing bashing now? Your the one saying I should get on my knees. And calling me stupid. Did I ever call you stupid?

    And nothing I said is anti-union. Nothing.

    And voters in RTW states did stick together and voted that they want RTW rules, and that just burns you up.
    It's sad when brainwashed union members are the only ones who believe they have morals and strength.
    You guys refuse to believe that any other way of thinking is ok too.

    I better be careful! The evil corporations may be reading my mind! I bet they got my iPhone tapped!
    LMFAO!!!

  3. 02-08-2012

    Banned


  4. #83
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Nope, I think I struck u a nerve with you brother. Your the one full of insults and refusing to answer questions.

    The truth hurts? Like the truth you showed about Corporate Death Camps? You still have said nothing about that article disproving you. What's wrong, the truth hurts?
    It's called REX 84, why don't you look it up for yourself, Mr. RTW.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    I said it doesn't matter what Wilson did 100 years ago. We can't change history. What's so hard about that?

    Dense as a rock!
    Oh I see, you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

    Automakers Test In-Car Brain Sensors* - Technology Review

    "Some currently available drowsy driver monitoring devices, as well as technologies that will be available in the near future for commercial transport. The (DSM) drowsy sensor monitor is presently installed in a Volvo demonstration vehicle, where it has been shown to be a reliable predictor of drowsiness."

    http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~qji/Fatigue...report_dot.pdf

    Boy, that truth really has to be hurting by now, along with your knees, and I'm sure after the biosensors scan your face it would reveal all the biofeedback of two or more different blood types that has been voluntarily submerged in your respiratory tract.
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 02-08-2012 at 09:04 AM.

  5. #84
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    REX 84 is real, I'll give you that. But your take on the death camps isn't.

    I already proved you wrong on the Indiana one. But have ever really looked at that list of the 800 camps you claim to exsist? Did you know Federal Prisons are considered camps on that list? Many of the so called camps are old air and navy bases. And many of them don't even exsist anymore.

    Might wanna read this.

    http://conspiracies.skepticproject.c...les/fema/list/

    Heres a list from my state.

    http://conspiracies.skepticproject.c...camps-arizona/

    Your death camp theory is BS.
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-08-2012 at 05:57 PM.

  6. #85
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    REX 84 is real, I'll give you that. But your take on the death camps isn't.

    I already proved you wrong on the Indiana one. But have ever really looked at that list of the 800 camps you claim to exsist? Did you know Federal Prisons are considered camps on that list? Many of the so called camps are old air and navy bases. And many of them don't even exsist anymore.

    Might wanna read this.

    List of Camps - FEMA Conspiracies, Debunked - Skeptic Project

    Heres a list from my state.

    Arizona - Camps - FEMA Conspiracies, Debunked - Skeptic Project

    Your death camp theory is BS.
    Still living in denial, I see.

    Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

  7. #86
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Me? I guess you refused to look at those links uh?

    I've debunked your crap every step of the way.
    Come on! Bring me some more YouTubes of other death camps.

    Are you denying that your list includes Federal Prisons?


  8. #87
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Me? I guess you refused to look at those links uh?

    I've debunked your crap every step of the way.
    Come on! Bring me some more YouTubes of other death camps.

    Are you denying that your list includes Federal Prisons?

    The only information you could provide is a better reason for women to have more abortions.

  9. #88
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    The only information you could provide is a better reason for women to have more abortions.
    So you didn't read it. Ok. Choosing to be ignorant doesn't help your case.

    Your list is listing so called death camps at old bases don't even exsist.

    You have one listed in Wickenburg, Az. Buddy, I've been there! Its a small airport. I Flew in and out of their on my uncles Cessna.

    Come on buddy! More pics! More YouTubes!
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.

  10. #89
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I know you got nothing, because your resorting nothing but insults. Lol!!!!!

  11. #90
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    See the planes? Wow! Looks really scary!

 

 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332