Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    And who's the full of insults? Who's the one that can't stand being shown up? Who's the one that can't answer simple questions? Who's the one that believes there are corporate death camps is the USA( even though I proved otherwise )? Who's the one that believes there are special brain scanning machines in the trucks?
    Look in the mirror brother.
    Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry, I guess I have been known to do that from time to time, but you know what they say, "The Truth Hurts, Always."

Did you ever try doing some research for yourself, instead of bashing everyone on the site, with your RTW/anti union rhetoric? All you have to do is read it for yourself.

Best CSA 2010 book

YRC-and-the-CSA-Conference

Don't forget that Volvo owns Mack trucks. I'm sure your company is happy to have you, because you choose to live in the real world of denial. Which is perfect for the company, because it makes it easier for them to screw you over faster. However, what I believe is that a person could put up a fighting chance when they are informed and choose to stick together standing on their feet, rather than on their knees in the thigh-high RTW corporate world.

I guess commonsense can't buy you an education, because if your parents realized how stupid you really were, they would have probably traded you in for a pet monkey.

Oops, I didn't again, I'm sorry, NOT!
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 02-08-2012 at 04:01 AM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry, I guess I have been known to do that from time to time, but you know what they say, "The Truth Hurts, Always."

Did you ever try doing some research for yourself, instead of bashing everyone on the site, with your RTW/anti union rhetoric? All you have to do is read it for yourself.

Best CSA 2010 book

YRC-and-the-CSA-Conference

Don't forget that Volvo owns Mack trucks. I'm sure your company is
    happy to have you, because you choose to live in denial. Which is perfect for the company, because it makes it easier for them to screw you. However, what I believe is that a person could put up a fighting chance when they choose to stick together standing on their feet, rather than on their knees in the thigh-high RTW corporate world.

I guess commonsense can't buy you an education, because if your parents realized how stupid you really were, they would have probably traded you in for a pet monkey.

Oops, I didn't again, I'm sorry, NOT!
    Nope, I think I struck u a nerve with you brother. Your the one full of insults and refusing to answer questions.

The truth hurts? Like the truth you showed about Corporate Death Camps? You still have said nothing about that article disproving you. What's wrong, the truth hurts?

Who did I bash? Is disagreeing bashing now? Your the one saying I should get on my knees. And calling me stupid. Did I ever call you stupid?

And nothing I said is anti-union. Nothing.

And voters in RTW states did stick together and voted that they want RTW rules, and that just burns you up.
    It's sad when brainwashed union members are the only ones who believe they have morals and strength.
    You guys refuse to believe that any other way of thinking is ok too.

I better be careful! The evil corporations may be reading my mind! I bet they got my iPhone tapped!
    LMFAO!!!

3. 02-08-2012

Banned

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

Nope, I think I struck u a nerve with you brother. Your the one full of insults and refusing to answer questions.

The truth hurts? Like the truth you showed about Corporate Death Camps? You still have said nothing about that article disproving you. What's wrong, the truth hurts?
    It's called REX 84, why don't you look it up for yourself, Mr. RTW.

I said it doesn't matter what Wilson did 100 years ago. We can't change history. What's so hard about that?

Dense as a rock!
    Oh I see, you can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Automakers Test In-Car Brain Sensors* - Technology Review

"Some currently available drowsy driver monitoring devices, as well as technologies that will be available in the near future for commercial transport. The (DSM) drowsy sensor monitor is presently installed in a Volvo demonstration vehicle, where it has been shown to be a reliable predictor of drowsiness."

http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~qji/Fatigue...report_dot.pdf

Boy, that truth really has to be hurting by now, along with your knees, and I'm sure after the biosensors scan your face it would reveal all the biofeedback of two or more different blood types that has been voluntarily submerged in your respiratory tract.
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 02-08-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

REX 84 is real, I'll give you that. But your take on the death camps isn't.

I already proved you wrong on the Indiana one. But have ever really looked at that list of the 800 camps you claim to exsist? Did you know Federal Prisons are considered camps on that list? Many of the so called camps are old air and navy bases. And many of them don't even exsist anymore.

Might wanna read this.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.c...les/fema/list/

Heres a list from my state.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.c...camps-arizona/

Your death camp theory is BS.
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-08-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

REX 84 is real, I'll give you that. But your take on the death camps isn't.

I already proved you wrong on the Indiana one. But have ever really looked at that list of the 800 camps you claim to exsist? Did you know Federal Prisons are considered camps on that list? Many of the so called camps are old air and navy bases. And many of them don't even exsist anymore.

Might wanna read this.

List of Camps - FEMA Conspiracies, Debunked - Skeptic Project

Heres a list from my state.

Arizona - Camps - FEMA Conspiracies, Debunked - Skeptic Project

Your death camp theory is BS.
    Still living in denial, I see.

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Me? I guess you refused to look at those links uh?

I've debunked your crap every step of the way.
    Come on! Bring me some more YouTubes of other death camps.

Are you denying that your list includes Federal Prisons?

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

Me? I guess you refused to look at those links uh?

I've debunked your crap every step of the way.
    Come on! Bring me some more YouTubes of other death camps.

Are you denying that your list includes Federal Prisons?

The only information you could provide is a better reason for women to have more abortions.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

The only information you could provide is a better reason for women to have more abortions.
    So you didn't read it. Ok. Choosing to be ignorant doesn't help your case.

Your list is listing so called death camps at old bases don't even exsist.

You have one listed in Wickenburg, Az. Buddy, I've been there! Its a small airport. I Flew in and out of their on my uncles Cessna.

Come on buddy! More pics! More YouTubes!
    Last edited by ABFHOG; 02-08-2012 at 10:00 PM.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I know you got nothing, because your resorting nothing but insults. Lol!!!!!

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

See the planes? Wow! Looks really scary!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast