Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: UPS and UPS Freight Supplemental Committees Continue Talks With Company

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Default Re: UPS and UPS Freight Supplemental Committees Continue Talks With Company

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    They will say it's great,...

They will say anything on the internet is political,..Internet is bad,...

They will say a no vote means they close the doors,...

Most of all,..EVERYTHING THEY SAY IS A LIE!!!

I can't understand how the union leadership is holding hands with the company
    and pushing this so hard,....

If the company want's it,....it's BAD,..

I'm a NO vote,...
    Are BA said that it's a rag and to vote no and go back to the table also said he wasn't happy that they keep them (the locals in the dark on the contract).........that the wage increase is unacceptable among other things....we are also in Sean O'Brien region (N.E. Local 25 Boston) who has had a fallen out with the Hoffa people......

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Default Re: UPS and UPS Freight Supplemental Committees Continue Talks With Company

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Are BA said that it's a rag and to vote no and go back to the table also said he wasn't happy that they keep them (the locals in the dark on the contract).........that the wage increase is unacceptable among other things....we are also in Sean O'Brien region (N.E. Local 25 Boston) who has had a fallen out with the Hoffa people......
    Your lucky,..

In a I'm in a hoffa friendly local.

My ba is pissed at me because I support a no vote.

In my last conversation my ba politely told me to go f' myself because I disagree with him on this, Any disagreement with my local and they
    think it's a political attack on them.

I in turn told him to go f' himself,....

I'm seriously considering going rtw while the contract is open.
    I'm sick of giving my hard earned money to these clowns that do not have the best
    interest of the membership in mind.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Some information concerning UPSF employees for medically disqualified drivers rate of pay.
    Click link for class action lawsuit letter.

A recent decision concerning UPS Freight’s handling of medically disqualified drivers rate of pay got Local 776 UPSF business Agent Spencer Dearth thinking out side the box. Dearth and Local 776 BA Ed Sutton, both of who worked for UPSF and are knowledgeable on the issue, worked together on how to apply the decision to the members Local 776 represents.

In an attempt to have Local 776 UPSF members made whole for any lost wages Dearth has filed two class action cases against UPSF. Any driver currently working as medically disqualified or has worked as medically disqualified in the past is urged to contact BA Dearth at the Union Hall to be added to the case.
    Teamsters Local 776

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye View Post
    Your lucky,..

In a I'm in a hoffa friendly local.

My ba is pissed at me because I support a no vote.

In my last conversation my ba politely told me to go f' myself because I disagree with him on this, Any disagreement with my local and they
    think it's a political attack on them.

I in turn told him to go f' himself,....

I'm seriously considering going rtw while the contract is open.
    I'm sick of giving my hard earned money to these clowns that do not have the best
    interest of the membership in mind.
    Wonder what they will do if O' Brien and Zuckerman win the next election.......but than again I think those two are trying to United are Union not divide our Union thats why the are running together.......Fred is (TDU)........IMO we must become one Union to be strong....and I think these two are going to do it, I hope!

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Wonder what they will do if O' Brien and Zuckerman win the next election.......but than again I think those two are trying to United are Union not divide our Union thats why the are running together.......Fred is (TDU)........IMO we must become one Union to be strong....and I think these two are going to do it, I hope!
    I hope your right,..

And for the record I've seen Fred he is not a member of tdu,....

They support him because he is opposition the the current regime,...

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Walleye do you or anyone know when they are to mail the ballets out so we can vote......

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Walleye do you or anyone know when they are to mail the ballets out so we can vote......
    I thought I saw Sept 15th as the day the ballots go out.

They needed the extra time to send out the propaganda crap that's on the way first,...

I'm embarrassed to be union after watching how our leadership is handling this negotiation,.........

Having Fun Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPGF

Correction,....................

he official date for balloting materials to be mailed to all eligible members at UPS and UPS Freight will be between Tuesday, September 11th and Friday, September 14, 2018.

The ballots will be counted on Friday, October 5, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Interesting article................we must vote this rag down for the future of the Teamsters Union IMO......

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/09/u...contract-hoffa
    Walleye likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456