Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: BUY YRCW STOCK

  1. #1
    Resistance is futile.

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Local Union
    391
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11,371
    Rep Power
    886

    Default BUY YRCW STOCK

    I am going to gamble today and buy YRCW stock. When the wage concession passes the stock will react to this in a positive way. And if I loose the loss will be minimal compared to the job loss.


    Who else has a set of nads

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Local Union
    705
    Employer
    The Best Ticket in Town
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,634
    Rep Power
    256

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Not a bad idea. When the news of the concessions were announced, YRC stock rose 64% in a single day.

  3. #3
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Local Union
    355
    Employer
    new penn
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    116

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Hope it does not pass. I work for one of the yrc companies making money ,and dont feel I should give up my hard fought for dollars to help save a poorly run greedy corp.

  4. #4
    One More Time

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    245
    Employer
    RoadWay Express
    Location
    In the Ozarks
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    483

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Quote Originally Posted by Teamster View Post
    I am going to gamble today and buy YRCW stock. When the wage concession passes the stock will react to this in a positive way. And if I loose the loss will be minimal compared to the job loss.


    Who else has a set of nads
    I have been thinking of buying a couple hundred shares myself. I heard that "Interstate Bakeries" is at .04 a share Not sure I have not checked but I am gonna buy about 4000 shares if it is true. Hey a $160.00 might make me some serious dough later, No pun intended Hostess Cupcake guy, wherever you are.

  5. #5
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Employer
    Holland
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Power
    367

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Quote Originally Posted by snortin nortin View Post
    I have been thinking of buying a couple hundred shares myself. I heard that "Interstate Bakeries" is at .04 a share Not sure I have not checked but I am gonna buy about 4000 shares if it is true. Hey a $160.00 might make me some serious dough later, No pun intended Hostess Cupcake guy, wherever you are.

  6. #6
    One More Time

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    245
    Employer
    RoadWay Express
    Location
    In the Ozarks
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    483

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    4000 shares at .04 = &160.00 and if people start eating Twinkies, & Ding Dongs again I could become a rich man I'm tellin' ya. All I need is for that to go up to $3.00 a share.

  7. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Employer
    Holland
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Power
    367

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Quote Originally Posted by snortin nortin View Post
    4000 shares at .04 = &160.00 and if people start eating Twinkies, & Ding Dongs again I could become a rich man I'm tellin' ya. All I need is for that to go up to $3.00 a share.
    They are coming out of bankruptcy. Aren't they from Kansas City or something like that?

    They are running 20 year old cabovers across the Indiana Toll Road and Ohio Turnpike, so they can't be doing all bad..

  8. #8
    One More Time

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    245
    Employer
    RoadWay Express
    Location
    In the Ozarks
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    483

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    If I buy stock will you start eating Ding Dongs again

  9. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Employer
    Holland
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,449
    Rep Power
    367

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Quote Originally Posted by snortin nortin View Post
    If I buy stock will you start eating Ding Dongs again
    I never stopped brother! There will be no Atkins diet for me!

  10. #10
    One More Time

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Local Union
    245
    Employer
    RoadWay Express
    Location
    In the Ozarks
    Posts
    2,846
    Rep Power
    483

    Default Re: BUY YRCW STOCK

    Your a good man Charlie Brown.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101