Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: got my 3day suspension letter today

Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    roadway express

Default got my 3day suspension letter today

So I work alone at night went in not feeling that great because I am out of sick days . I go in I live 1 hour from terminal I start vomiting and feeling real hot I call the t.m no pick up at 1am . I told him I am sick and Going home in a message on his cell phone friday morning .come in on Sunday night on the next week and I start to feel sick again and vomit with the dock supervisor there he said you should not be here if your sick so I go home 1hour early before my 8 hours and got a letter for that also. So sick of the retaliation from management I am the steward and since I filed grievances I've been cut back to 8 hours a day. only person that's been cut in over time and he writes me up for every single thing .Just so sick of the morons in management

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: got my 3day suspension letter today

Welcome to the club Seems like they're bent on harassing anybody who doesn't bend to their will. They finally figured they couldn't break me so yrc security follows me everyday, it's hilarious!!!

On A Mission

Local Union
    Employer
    NPME/YRC

I see they're saving money again.
    Instead of sending one guy with one vehicle out on a run they sendyou, you're rig, security, and his car.

THEY'RE LUCKY THEY HAVE A JOB!
    ALL THE #@!!!@# BASTARDS!
    THEY'RE A WORTHLESS POS WASTE OF MONEY!EVERY ONE OF THEM!

Message to management:
    MOVE FREIGHT OR GET OUT!
    We didn't take cuts for your childish games.

Message to Tyson Johnson:
    QUIT ALLOWING THE HARRASSMENT!
    SEIZE THEY'RE FINANCIAL INFO AND TELL THEM WE DO NOT TAKE CONCESSIONS FOR THEM TO WASTE MONEY ON POS MANAGEMENT WHO KNOWS ONLY HOW TO PLAY TETARD GAMES.
    AND NOT MOVE FREIGHT.
    THEY ARE KICKING DIRT IN THE TEAMSTERS FACE,JOHNSON. END IT NOW!

On A Mission

Local Union
    Employer
    NPME/YRC

Message to the IBT:
    Like 20,000 plus Teamsters paid dues and voted to keep this company afloat.
    A REAL union upon finding out about these harrasments of our guys would hire a security team to follow their security team and fire every POS security guy and manager wasting our money.....cut out the fat or they'll be back for more.
    The security department needs trimming.
    Don't cheerlead about unions fighting, if you're not gonna fight.
    Throw the lazy good for nuthin wastes of money OUT!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Quote Originally Posted by rcosta4499 View Post
    So I work alone at night went in not feeling that great because I am out of sick days . I go in I live 1 hour from terminal I start vomiting and feeling real hot I call the t.m no pick up at 1am . I told him I am sick and Going home in a message on his cell phone friday morning .come in on Sunday night on the next week and I start to feel sick again and vomit with the dock supervisor there he said you should not be here if your sick so I go home 1hour early before my 8 hours and got a letter for that also. So sick of the retaliation from management I am the steward and since I filed grievances I've been cut back to 8 hours a day. only person that's been cut in over time and he writes me up for every single thing .Just so sick of the morons in management
    Keep a record of everything,As far as your overtime goes it would be hard to file as you are the only one on the shift.. It sounds like pure harrasment.. If it continues then file against the TM.. Make your BA get involved.. And again on your working the dock by yourself I would call OSHA and tell them that they are putting you in a dangerous position and you fear for your safety.. Sometimes you have to play it up a wee bit to make your point..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    new penn

Just wait for a day that you have haz-mat on and then put yyour i-phone to good use.. Call 911 and tell them you are being followed and you have haz-mat on the truck and give the police a desciption of the car.. That is something that you have the right to do and YRC can't do a thing about it.. They will stop after a few times..
    Yankee likes this.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Just wait for a day that you have haz-mat on and then put yyour i-phone to good use.. Call 911 and tell them you are being followed and you have haz-mat on the truck and give the police a desciption of the car.. That is something that you have the right to do and YRC can't do a thing about it.. They will stop after a few times..
    They actually have 2 guys in 2 different vehicles following me, taking pictures whenever I stop for whatever reason, making reports, reason I know is because I have copies of the reports. Called in with representation a week ago and asked to explain 2hrs of theft of co. time. The 2hrs was total bs but I couldn't get around a 17min break and a 42 min lunch, bfd!!! No one is perfect. I know what these guys drive and I know what they look like, punks!!! When and if I get the right time and circumstance the cops will be called and I'll have a good laugh.
    crazy, fxstc07 and ABFwife like this.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
    They actually have 2 guys in 2 different vehicles following me, taking pictures whenever I stop for whatever reason, making reports, reason I know is because I have copies of the reports. Called in with representation a week ago and asked to explain 2hrs of theft of co. time. The 2hrs was total bs but I couldn't get around a 17min break and a 42 min lunch, bfd!!! No one is perfect. I know what these guys drive and I know what they look like, punks!!! When and if I get the right time and circumstance the cops will be called and I'll have a good laugh.
    They have you on the break. 10 minutes for an 8 hour employee with a 30 minute lunch break. They can pound sand on the lunch break violation. That is time they deduct from your pay correct? Check your pay stub for the week and see how payroll compensated you. We were actually told it is better if you are a bit "late" coming back from lunch rather than a click early. No Chit! It helps their BS numbers! Take a 28 minute lunch next week and see if they only charge you for 28 minutes or deduct the full 30. We have drivers on the 4-10's that will not log off on the device because there are no provisions for their breaks on the device program. Their shifts were not affected with the MOU's.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    They have you on the break. 10 minutes for an 8 hour employee with a 30 minute lunch break. They can pound sand on the lunch break violation. That is time they deduct from your pay correct? Check your pay stub for the week and see how payroll compensated you. We were actually told it is better if you are a bit "late" coming back from lunch rather than a click early. No Chit! It helps their BS numbers! Take a 28 minute lunch next week and see if they only charge you for 28 minutes or deduct the full 30. We have drivers on the 4-10's that will not log off on the device because there are no provisions for their breaks on the device program. Their shifts were not affected with the MOU's.
    They wanted to get me for the additional 90 min but they didn't account for time spent trying to contact os&d or dispatch or taking time to recoup my load, Now they're saying no sitting waiting for either to call back and inform dispatch before you take time to recoup your trailer and they'll instruct you whether you should take time to do so, "whatever"!!!

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The lunch break was only .30 on the phone, the extra .12 they considered theft and dishonesty!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 05-21-2015, 09:55 PM
  2. 05-21-2015, 09:49 PM