Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Drive Cameras

  1. #31
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: Drive Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    It will be interesting to see who installs these drive cams. Personally, I would have the grievance already filled out. We'll see if they do the right thing.



    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Who is gonna make them do the right thing? You? You're the steward. You'll need heavy backup on that one but at least it shows you're trying to do something about it

  2. #32
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,620
    Rep Power
    1172

    Default Re: Drive Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Who is gonna make them do the right thing? You? You're the steward. You'll need heavy backup on that one but at least it shows you're trying to do something about it
    Fortunately buster, we have contract language that protects our work. They are allowed a percentage to farm out. Everything above that is ours on overtime. The yard is full of deadline equipment. Offer up the work tight :(:(:( management. We can do the install or they can farm it out and pay one of our guys to sit home. They love pissing money away. We love getting some back. It feels good watching your pom pom's go up in flames buster.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  3. #33
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: Drive Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Fortunately buster, we have contract language that protects our work. They are allowed a percentage to farm out. Everything above that is ours on overtime. The yard is full of deadline equipment. Offer up the work tight :(:(:( management. We can do the install or they can farm it out and pay one of our guys to sit home. They love pissing money away. We love getting some back. It feels good watching your pom pom's go up in flames buster.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    Buster Crabbe they call me. I'm a Tarzan. I know they can only farm out a % of rail. You're saying you have language to protect mechanics overtime or a six punch? They're using more and more vendors system wide. We had good vendors until they got a better price. That was the end of good work

  4. #34
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    27,620
    Rep Power
    1172

    Default Re: Drive Cameras

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Buster Crabbe they call me. I'm a Tarzan. I know they can only farm out a % of rail. You're saying you have language to protect mechanics overtime or a six punch? They're using more and more vendors system wide. We had good vendors until they got a better price. That was the end of good work
    Roger that on the protection. Had it for years. Dopey wants to farm it out he better offer up some overtime. Had the same vendors for years over charging us. Damn shame all those PO's found their way into the right hands to prove these losers lead the league in the shell game. Bye, bye Mikey! Thieves and liars!

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    Resistance is futile.

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Local Union
    391
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,191
    Rep Power
    869

    Default Re: Drive Cameras

    Mine was installed in my tractor yesterday.


 

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •