Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Train and truck accident

Saw this yesterday and forget until now to post it.
    After you click the video, a facebook pop-up will come on the screen. Just click "not now" and the video will resume.
    ACWORTH, GA (CBS46) -
    CBS46 obtained unbelievable video of a semi truck getting destroyed by a train.

A viewer sent video into the newsroom of the scene on Main Street at School Street in Acworth.

There is a notice on the pavement that says no trucks. Thankfully the driver was not in the cab when it was hit.

There were no injuries in the incident.
    Semi truck on railroad tracks hit by train - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports

2. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Train and truck accident

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Saw this yesterday and forget until now to post it.
    After you click the video, a facebook pop-up will come on the screen. Just click "not now" and the video will resume.

Semi truck on railroad tracks hit by train - WTOC-TV: Savannah, Beaufort, SC, News, Weather & Sports
    Saw that on Facebook also. Was mentioned the driver didn't get hurt and that is the good thing but it was also mentioned he was only with YRC like 30 days.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Train and truck accident

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Saw that on Facebook also. Was mentioned the driver didn't get hurt and that is the good thing but it was also mentioned he was only with YRC like 30 days.
    I saw a post on the "other" trucking boards and it stated he just came off his 30 day. I thought we had like 90 days ... am I wrong ?
    Either way, it had another picture showing the trailer was a placarded HAZ load.