Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a drink on me

Collapse
X

  • Have a drink on me

    I need my phone and computer taken from me when I drink some. FYI

  • #2
    Re: Have a drink on me

    Fireball and Miller High Life

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Have a drink on me

      Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      I need my phone and computer taken from me when I drink some. FYI
      I knew it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Have a drink on me

        Fireball is good along with Coors Light, Miller Lite, Bud Light or whatever beer they serve me

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Have a drink on me

          Wish I could drink it but it gives me leg cramps from hell

          Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Have a drink on me

            For me is a Coors banquet and Glass of Jameson

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Have a drink on me

              I have to say I rarely drink anymore. Been too close to alcoholism with grandparents and others. I have seen the very ugly side of it. I love an occasional Guinness, always have a margarita when I go out for Mexican or New Mexican food. Do I have a problem with alcohol myself? No, but I hate being around drunk people period.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Have a drink on me

                Jack Fire and some homemade hard cider.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Have a drink on me

                  Not much of a hard alcohol person but I do enjoy my Jameson. On our recent trip I have learned to like Peroni,a nice beer imported from Italy. First tasted it when we were in Ireland when it was given to my wife as an alternative for Amstel light. Another good reason to stay away from the hard stuff is I really can't handle it and more than likely do something really stupid. ( it's happened before) So I stick to my beer and still have to limit it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Have a drink on me

                    Have a drink on somebody.....free red wine flowing out of faucets instead of water.
                    https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/i...rnd/index.html
                    A malfunction at a local winery caused 1,000 liters of ready-to-be-bottled wine to leak into the water pipes.
                    The glitch lasted about three hours and impacted about 20 homes, said Giorgia Mezzacqui, deputy mayor of Castelvetro, about 10 miles south of Modena.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Have a drink on me

                      I don't drink but ya gotta have this song here..Happy New Years is the only good recording I found.
                      https://youtu.be/D_IrXsEHZxM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Have a drink on me

                        Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Not much of a hard alcohol person but I do enjoy my Jameson. On our recent trip I have learned to like Peroni,a nice beer imported from Italy. First tasted it when we were in Ireland when it was given to my wife as an alternative for Amstel light. Another good reason to stay away from the hard stuff is I really can't handle it and more than likely do something really stupid. ( it's happened before) So I stick to my beer and still have to limit it.
                        You mean like the "here, hold my beer" videos on U-tube?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Have a drink on me

                          Originally posted by x475 View Post
                          You mean like the "here, hold my beer" videos on U-tube?
                          Oh no!! Hope the kids didn't upload them to You tube...They did threaten to..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Have a drink on me

                            Corona virus won’t live here. Whiskey and beer and Clorox wipes






                            Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Have a drink on me

                              Doing that right now and got my main girl rolling this way llo [emoji817][emoji817][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2357]


                              Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

                              Comment

                              Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                              x
                              x
                              Advanced Options
                              Rendering Options

                              Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

                              Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X