Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff

Collapse
X

• Staff

I am the only Admin/Mod on the site now. Any problems send me a PM of post it here.

Re: Staff

My number if you want to text me at (336) 477-3177
    Last edited by Jimmy; 08-22-2021, 04:00 PM. Reason: updated number

Comment

Looks like I might have to change this number, it has gotten out to disgruntle people and they are sending hate texts LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
        Looks like I might have to change this number, it has gotten out to disgruntle people and they are sending hate texts LOL
        Not Good

Comment

Just return the text to sender by pressing x475... lol

Comment

its ok I have blocked the one number. I aint getting intimidated

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Just return the text to sender by pressing x475... lol
              You got anything to say about this , Jimmy?
              You know damn well I didn't send any text.
              But you are going to let this accusation from this lying sonofabitch stand?

Jimmy , you know the truth. Grow a pair. Tell him.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post

Boy... what a big cybaby the ex-admin turned out to be... lol

What's the matter x... can't take what you dish out... can you?

Do you remember how you started out... all full of piss and vinegar when you started your "x is back' thread poking fun at this forum and it's members when you set out to trash this forum with your BS? Didn't quite work out the way you wanted it to... did it? Now all you can do is cry... whine and take hissy fits.

You're a crybaby that can't take what he dishes out... that's all there is to it!

Comment

Jimmy... Jimmy... you tell him Jimmy...

Don't let that SOB do that to me Jimmy...

Stick up for me Jimmy... lol

It's not like you were trying to trash his site with your childish...foolish perverted BS or anything... right?

So how about you growing up and facing the fact that you are now worthless when it comes to actually having anything worthwhile to contribute to this site.

Comment

It was not you for sure. It was not a staff member unless they got a new number.

Comment

I did not reply to him because I took it as a joke from him

Comment

It was not you for sure. It was not a staff member unless they got a new number.
                        There… does that make you happy now x… you thin-skinned… sissified crybaby. Like I said before… if only all the members that you have banned in the past or left because of your biased moderating could see just what a lily-livered bawling wuss you truly are now that you can’t hide behind that admin title anymore. Now… everyone can see why you resigned when Jimmy eased up on the rules. Your mistake was hanging around trying to get some kind of redemption by trashing this forum but that turned around and bit you right on that spiteful ass of yours… and all because you can’t take what you dish out… isn’t that right Baby Huey?

What… are you now going to go crying to Jimmy and demand that he tell me that you didn’t have a hissy fit and resigned when he eased up on the rules and allowed past banned members to return? And while you’re at it… have him hold your hand while you go sashaying all around this forum trashing threads because you sure can’t have a reasonable discussion about one damn thing. But you sure don’t have any trouble when it comes to running and crying to Jimmy for help… do you?

Comment

I did not reply to him because I took it as a joke from him
                          It looks like our forum's little sensitive sissy boy can't even take a joke.But he doesn't have the slightest problem when it comes to trashing threads and slinging shit around like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Thank you for putting the truth out here Jimmy.

STFU , Docker.

Comment

Thank you for putting the truth out here Jimmy.

STFU , Docker.
                              Yeah… and the truth is that it wasn’t your number which anyone with common sense knows that one would have to be a total dumbass to send an incriminating text from their own number if they wanted to remain anonymous which obviously you seem to fit that bill. And only a coward would send an anonymous incriminating text… and even though you fit that bill too… it doesn’t prove that you are the keyboard coward who sent it..

What you also fail to realize is that the best jokes are the ones that contain the possibility of the truth. That’s why you got so upset and went running to Jimmy crying and whining like a baby… you realized that made you look like the guilty party because that’s what a deceitful scumbag such as yourself would do in spite… along with being a known… proven keyboard coward.

That post of mine was originally meant as a joke but now… I’m not so sure that it is. So… thank you for putting that out there…. dumbass.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                              x
                              x
                              Advanced Options
                              Rendering Options

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X