No announcement yet.

Site upgrade this coming weekend

Collapse
X

I know or random database errors and I am working on this

Comment

Test posting

Comment

Jimmy is doing some work on the server and some posts are gone.. Hopefully it will be fixed today..

Comment

I do believe its all fixed for now until something else comes up and it been happening quite frequent since the site upgrade. Just a lot of bugs to work out and it takes time

Comment

we lost some post. something happened and I had to restore from a back up. sorry for the inconvenience

Comment

Please do not give up on me getting this working correct, the new site is all new to me and the people who make this software aren't there as much anymore and aren't to helpful

Comment

Hey Jimmy, if you're a moderator or what have you, any chance you can open up another group maybe entitled "others"? I got some serious questions regarding representation and our contract. We are just a ragtag lil bunch and really feel we are being dissed, but i may need to escalate this to the next level and i don't know where to vent, er post .

Comment

Originally posted by rbj View Post
                  Hey Jimmy, if you're a moderator or what have you, any chance you can open up another group maybe entitled "others"? I got some serious questions regarding representation and our contract. We are just a ragtag lil bunch and really feel we are being dissed, but i may need to escalate this to the next level and i don't know where to vent, er post .
                  I created a thread for you

Comment

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks brother

Originally posted by crazy View Post

I created a thread for you

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  or Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
                  x
                  x
                  Advanced Options
                  Rendering Options

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                  Working...
                  X