Ukraine War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=crazy;n154066]

Oh Wow !! your good.. I guess with Docker missing you want to become the new "Wocker".. If you don't like what I post then do yourself a favor and don't read them..I said I really didn't have an opinion on Ukraine and you go bonkers.. I post links to news articles without an opinion and you go bonkers .. I don't always have time to write a five paragraph opinion on the article and in many instances I have no opinion on the story.. .. My family and my families health are way more important to me ..,Life is short so you might want to enjoy your time .. And do yourself a favor and stop with the use of capitals in your responses..

[/QUOTE

Don't go there crazy,please don't,don't hide behind your family and use them as an excuse because your intellectually deficient and morally lazy,don't do that...that's just another cop-out...my brother,whom I was very close to passed away suddenly a month and a half ago,my wife is battling breast cancer(partial remission),my youngest daughter(32)has been battling her mental and emotional demons since she was 12...in and out of mental institutions for years,with 2 bouts of attempted suicide...finally,with the right medications and therapy,she's doing much better,she'll be with us till the end...

You see crazy,myself,and small circle of friends(many veterans)''We Love our Country'',and for years we 'assumed' those who ran it felt the same...We were all WRONG...We still love our country,but we despise those who run it with an unimaginable and unfathomable HATRED...We're 'hoping' that feeling catches on!!!!

It saddens,angers,and enrages us that hundreds of thousands of Americans gave a large portion of their lives in ''service'' to a nation that they thought was Honorable...Noble...and Righteous,but NOW know was corrupt beyond imagining!!!!....We were so NAIVE!!!!

Those same hundreds of thousands of Americans have ''served'' in every branch of military since the Spanish American war,Uncles,Grandparents,Brothers,Fathers,Nephews,C ousins,some retired,and how many paid with LIVES?...It's absolutely disgusting and despicable that these scumbag POSs in our government(who never served)become wealthy through 'greed' and 'corruption' by ''stealing' our tax dollars,while those same hundreds of thousands of working class Americans are living ''PAYCHECK to PAYCHECK''...Do you care at all about that crazy?

That's the difference between us brother...Watching the ''deliberate'' destruction of America in real time is absolutely ''HEARTBREAKING''...and that feeling of being ''POWERLESS'' to stop it is just as Heartbreaking!!!!....We will NEVER stop speaking out,never stop exposing their corruption,NEVER,We LOVE this Country to much!!!!!

Americans are suffering in every way possible,just think,THINK,of those $Billions and $Billions and $Billions of OUR tax dollars that those scumbags in power have STOLEN,were,INSTEAD,put to USE in this country...one example would be you sure as hell wouldn't have ''VETERANS'' needing ''Food-Stamps!!!!...any comment or opinion about this next article crazy?.....or should we ALL not have an opinion about it and it will just go away?....

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...r-us-soldiers/

Comment

• [QUOTE=wizard;n154071]
      Originally posted by crazy View Post

Oh Wow !! your good.. I guess with Docker missing you want to become the new "Wocker".. If you don't like what I post then do yourself a favor and don't read them..I said I really didn't have an opinion on Ukraine and you go bonkers.. I post links to news articles without an opinion and you go bonkers .. I don't always have time to write a five paragraph opinion on the article and in many instances I have no opinion on the story.. .. My family and my families health are way more important to me ..,Life is short so you might want to enjoy your time .. And do yourself a favor and stop with the use of capitals in your responses..

[/QUOTE

Don't go there crazy,please don't,don't hide behind your family and use them as an excuse because your intellectually deficient and morally lazy,don't do that...that's just another cop-out...my brother,whom I was very close to passed away suddenly a month and a half ago,my wife is battling breast cancer(partial remission),my youngest daughter(32)has been battling her mental and emotional demons since she was 12...in and out of mental institutions for years,with 2 bouts of attempted suicide...finally,with the right medications and therapy,she's doing much better,she'll be with us till the end...

You see crazy,myself,and small circle of friends(many veterans)''We Love our Country'',and for years we 'assumed' those who ran it felt the same...We were all WRONG...We still love our country,but we despise those who run it with an unimaginable and unfathomable HATRED...We're 'hoping' that feeling catches on!!!!

It saddens,angers,and enrages us that hundreds of thousands of Americans gave a large portion of their lives in ''service'' to a nation that they thought was Honorable...Noble...and Righteous,but NOW know was corrupt beyond imagining!!!!....We were so NAIVE!!!!

Those same hundreds of thousands of Americans have ''served'' in every branch of military since the Spanish American war,Uncles,Grandparents,Brothers,Fathers,Nephews,C ousins,some retired,and how many paid with LIVES?...It's absolutely disgusting and despicable that these scumbag POSs in our government(who never served)become wealthy through 'greed' and 'corruption' by ''stealing' our tax dollars,while those same hundreds of thousands of working class Americans are living ''PAYCHECK to PAYCHECK''...Do you care at all about that crazy?

That's the difference between us brother...Watching the ''deliberate'' destruction of America in real time is absolutely ''HEARTBREAKING''...and that feeling of being ''POWERLESS'' to stop it is just as Heartbreaking!!!!....We will NEVER stop speaking out,never stop exposing their corruption,NEVER,We LOVE this Country to much!!!!!

Americans are suffering in every way possible,just think,THINK,of those $Billions and $Billions and $Billions of OUR tax dollars that those scumbags in power have STOLEN,were,INSTEAD,put to USE in this country...one example would be you sure as hell wouldn't have ''VETERANS'' needing ''Food-Stamps!!!!...any comment or opinion about this next article crazy?.....or should we ALL not have an opinion about it and it will just go away?....

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...r-us-soldiers/

First of all Wocker or wizzy or whoever you identify as today I am not hiding behind my family.. .. And yes we all have sad moments is our lifetimes.. Sorry to hear about your brother.. I lost my brother a few years back and still miss him dearly.. We lost my niece on Christmas day.. 53 years old and no warning.. Yes it hurts.. We had family down with us from a few days before Christmas until today when I take my son to the airport .. we are about 550 miles to our nearest son.. This was our first Christmas in SC and we made the best of it.. When the TV was on for the most part it played Pandora.. although we did binge watch Jack Ryan on Amazon TV.. So yes when I say my family first it to me is spending quality time together as one never knows what tomorrow brings..

As far as my political views go?? I think and this is my opinion on it is that our government is corrupt like the governments of most countries in the world.. .. Putin is evil and yes I have talked to a few Russians who immigrated legally to the US who think the same way.. Ukrainian government is evil also and corrupt and they are all getting rich thanks to the US.. Zelensky loves the dollars coming in so his wife can go shopping in Paris next month and the months after that.. And Zelensky will be parading aroud the world leaders so he can get more money to rebuild his country..

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eting-january/

well that is enough for today as I will spend some time with my son before he departs back to Utah.. I do wish you a happy New Year and hopefully your wife will be okay.. Cancer sometimes can be a lifelong fight.. I will add her to my prayers.. God bless and Happy New year and hopefully we all can get along..

Last edited by crazy; 12-31-2022, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Endgame for Ukraine in Bahkmut?

TOS 1A
        While Western pundits (I think shills is a more apt description) and media continue to insist that Ukraine is pounding the snot out of Russia, the facts on the ground in Soledar and Bahkmut tell a different story.

Before delving into the specifics of the Russian advance, let me highlight some buffoonery from Niall Ferguson, born in Scotland and living in the United States. Ferguson is a Milbank Family Senior Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University:
        US support for Ukraine since the Feb. 24 invasion has undoubtedly succeeded in weakening Putin’s regime. The Russian military has suffered disastrous losses of trained manpower and equipment. The Russian economy may not have contracted by as much as Washington hoped (a mere 3.4% last year, according to the International Monetary Fund), but Russian imports have crashed due to Western export controls. As Russia’s stock of imported component parts and machinery runs down, Russian industry will face deep disruptions, including in the defense and energy sectors.

TRENDING: Mother Blames Covid Vaccine and Government After Son Develops Blood Clots in His Brain 9 Days Following Vaccine - Son Now Has More Clots and a Damaged Heart

Last year, Russia cut off gas exports to Europe that it cannot reroute, as there are no alternative pipelines. Putin thought the gas weapon would allow him to divide the West. So far, it has not worked. Russia also tried choking Black Sea grain exports. But that lever had little strategic value as the biggest losers of the blockade were poor African and Middle Eastern countries.

The net result of Putin’s war thus far has been to reduce Russia to something like an economic appendage of China, its biggest trading partner. And Western sanctions mean that what Russia exports to China is sold at a discount. . . .
        The war therefore seems destined, like the Korean War in Cold War I, to drag on until a stalemate is reached, Putin dies and an armistice is agreed that draws a new border between Ukraine and Russia. The problem with protracted wars is that the US and European publics tend to get sick of them well before the enemy does.

https://wwsg.com/speaker-news/all-is...eastern-front/

Ferguson’s specious claim that Russia’s military “has suffered disastrous losses of trained manpower and equipment,” is more psychological projection. He is describing Ukraine, not Russia. Ukraine is so short of personnel that it is forcibly mobilizing 16 year old boys and 60 year old men. As I have written before, the last European leader to resort to such desperate recruitment was a guy in Berlin hiding in a bunker beneath the Reichstag while the Russian Army swarmed over Berlin.

Niall also is having a tough time grasping the fact that Russia is a modern industrial society and is producing technologically sophisticated weapons, planes, tanks and ships. Russia, unlike the United States and the United Kingdom, does not depend on harvesting key rare earth minerals and metals from foreign countries. Russia has vast natural resources within its borders to meet its needs. One note of irony, the Brits tried and failed to launch a space satellite today:
        Britain’s attempt to become the first European nation to launch satellites into space ended in bitter disappointment early on Tuesday when Virgin Orbit said its rocket had suffered an anomaly that prevented it from reaching orbit.
        Britain does a face plant while Russia continues to provide the rockets and space craft that take U.S. astronauts (and others ) to and from the International Space Station. And Ferguson blindly insists that Russia’s economy is suffering.

After a couple of months of relentless grinding, Russia is on the brink of destroying the Ukrainian forces hanging on to Bahkmut and Soledar. CNN, in a shocker, reported on the unfolding disaster today in Soledar and Bahkmut:
        A Ukrainian soldier fighting in the eastern town of Soledar told CNN that the situation is “critical” and the death toll is now so high that “no one counts the dead”.

The soldier is from the 46th air mobile brigade, which is leading Ukraine’s fight to hold onto Soledar in the face of a massive assault from Russian troops and Wagner mercenaries. . . .

He described a dynamic battlefield where buildings change hands daily and units can’t keep track of the escalating death toll. “No one will tell you how many dead and wounded there are. Because no one knows for sure. Not a single person,” he said. “Not at the headquarters. Not anywhere. Positions are being taken and re-taken constantly. What was our house today, becomes Wagner’s the next day.”. . .

The soldier said that he believed Ukraine’s military leaders would eventually abandon the fight for Soledar and questioned why they hadn’t done this yet. “Everyone understands that the city will be abandoned. Everyone understands this,” he said. “I just want to understand what the point [in fighting house to house] is. Why die, if we are going to leave it anyway today or tomorrow?”

The creator of the Russian Wagner Group reported late on Tuesday (Ukraine time) that Soledar was surrounded and Ukrainian troops have been given an ultimatum to surrender:
        Units of PMC “Wagner” took control of the entire territory of Soledar. In addition, a cauldron was formed in the center of the city, in which the remains of the UAF militants are located. According to Prigozhin, the number of prisoners will be announced tomorrow.

https://t.me/sonar_21/201

If this is true, this will be another critical milestone in Russia’s Special Military Operation to demilitarize Ukraine.

One of the Russian weapons wreaking havoc on the Ukrainian troops is the TOS 1A with thermobaric warheads. It is a terrifying, lethal weapon. Ukrainian troops hunkered down in trenches are not immune to its devastating effect.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...raine-bahkmut/

Comment

• Your Tax Dollars at Work: Ukrainian Officials Blew $100 Billion in US Uniparty Dollars on Sports Cars, Mansions, Luxury Vacations, etc.

Ukraine is embroiled in another corruption scandal after several top officials were caught purchasing sports cars, mansions and luxury vacations as the rest of the country suffered in the war with Russia.

This comes the same day that the US and Germany agreed to send the country more tanks.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ury-vacations/

Comment

Working...
          X