Docker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docker

Trump says...where's Hunter?...I say...where's Docker?....I miss Docker...I miss his intelligent,insightful,and thought-provoking commentary,as well as his informative and always relevant links that he would post...Docker is opinionated,loud,boisterous,smart,intelligent,savv y,insightful,educated,well-spoken,controversial,and yes at times,in your face intimidating and critical...You could hate Docker...You could love Docker...But you damn well could never ignore Docker...He has an uncanny ability to force or embarrass you into responding to his commentary,to use your critical thinking skills talking about the subject at hand,which is a great trait to have...This web-site needs an influx of Docker's thoughts and commentary regarding the atmosphere in this country,especially in this day and age...Opinions and commentary are non-existent except for crazy and myself...That's not good anyway you look at it...

Does anyone know?...Has he been banned from this site?...I was just wondering if it was his choice to exit TOL?

Originally posted by wizard View Post
    Trump says...where's Hunter?...I say...where's Docker?....I miss Docker...I miss his intelligent,insightful,and thought-provoking commentary,as well as his informative and always relevant links that he would post...Docker is opinionated,loud,boisterous,smart,intelligent,savv y,insightful,educated,well-spoken,controversial,and yes at times,in your face intimidating and critical...You could hate Docker...You could love Docker...But you damn well could never ignore Docker...He has an uncanny ability to force or embarrass you into responding to his commentary,to use your critical thinking skills talking about the subject at hand,which is a great trait to have...This web-site needs an influx of Docker's thoughts and commentary regarding the atmosphere in this country,especially in this day and age...Opinions and commentary are non-existent except for crazy and myself...That's not good anyway you look at it...

Does anyone know?...Has he been banned from this site?...I was just wondering if it was his choice to exit TOL?
    No he isn't banned Was his choice to leave.. ..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post

No he isn't banned Was his choice to leave.. ..
      That's a pity,because Docker would inject some much needed adrenaline and character back into TOL,to be sure....No doubt he has his reasons...But as long as he has his health,and the health of his family....It's all Good!!!!!!!!

Comment

That's a pity,because Docker would inject some much needed adrenaline and character back into TOL,to be sure....No doubt he has his reasons...But as long as he has his health,and the health of his family....It's all Good!!!!!!!!
        I used to have his phone number but lost it when my phone got reset.. I liked Docker but sometimes he went over the line.. I believe he actually chased 2631 away.. But then again if you cannot swim then don't dive into the deep end of the pool..

Comment

I used to have his phone number but lost it when my phone got reset.. I liked Docker but sometimes he went over the line.. I believe he actually chased 2631 away.. But then again if you cannot swim then don't dive into the deep end of the pool..
          Yes,I remember...I'm very partisan because I've known 2631 for a gazillion years,he's a 'class act',always has been...he's a devoted friend as well as always being a devoted Union man and Teamster,would give you the shirt off his back if need be...I've always had the greatest 'respect' for 2631...but as I've stated,Docker could also be critical and intimidating...2631 was trying to be cordial,respectful,and diplomatic...but when Docker smells blood....it's OVER!!!!!....but that's all part of his ''charm''....

As long as Lifer,fx,and sorry to say ABFwife don't make a reappearance spewing all their Democratic party brainwashed BS...because then I would have to put my 'fist' through the commuter screen!!!!....Ok-Ok just calmed down you 'cancel culture' nut jobs....it was just a figure of speech

Comment

Yes,I remember...I'm very partisan because I've known 2631 for a gazillion years,he's a 'class act',always has been...he's a devoted friend as well as always being a devoted Union man and Teamster,would give you the shirt off his back if need be...I've always had the greatest 'respect' for 2631...but as I've stated,Docker could also be critical and intimidating...2631 was trying to be cordial,respectful,and diplomatic...but when Docker smells blood....it's OVER!!!!!....but that's all part of his ''charm''....

As long as Lifer,fx,and sorry to say ABFwife don't make a reappearance spewing all their Democratic party brainwashed BS...because then I would have to put my 'fist' through the commuter screen!!!!....Ok-Ok just calmed down you 'cancel culture' nut jobs....it was just a figure of speech
            You couldn't have a conversation with any of them as long as they controlled the conversation.. FX was the worst.. I would like to see them back as long as they don't have the finger on the "ban" button..

2631??

I would love to see him come back.. I live about seven miles from him.. Sad what politics can do to a friendship..
            Last edited by crazy; 11-23-2022, 12:38 PM.

Comment

You couldn't have a conversation with any of them as long as they controlled the conversation.. FX was the worst.. I would like to see them back as long as they don't have the finger on the "ban" button..

2631??

I would love to see him come back.. I live about seven miles from him.. Sad what politics can do to a friendship..
              7 miles????...yes that is sad....so much in common with much to 'reminisce' about...you both worked at Red-Star with I'm sure many common acquaintances that you've both met through the years...that would be fun and enjoyable...too bad,maybe some day...

Comment

Working...
              X