Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Thanks Thanks:  0
LOL LOL:  0
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default New Candidates Join Teamsters United

I am not seeing any talk of the upcoming elections on this site so I have decided to go to Hoffa's opponent's site to share a little bit about his campaign. Post away guys. This is a big deal! Yes, I went over my allowed number of paragraphs on this one. Let's get this conversations started!

Fred Zuckerman has named five new running mates to the Teamsters United Slate. Each one is a proven fighter for working Teamsters.

The new slate members include:

Stan White, the principal officer of Oregon Local 206, who has helped win industry-leading contracts for grocery Teamsters.

Dave Bernt, a UPS Feeder Driver and Volunteer Organizer for Teamsters Local 705 in Chicago.

Frank Halstead, a 28-year elected shop steward from Southern California Local 572 and former IBT Project Organizer with experience on public and private sector organizing drives.

Dave Loobie, a shop steward and UPS part-timer, and a leader of New York Local 804 campaigns to win more full-time jobs and $15 starting pay for UPS part-timers in New York.

Todd Anderson, a UPS Freight road steward in Chicago Local 710, who fights subcontracting and other problems caused by the weak UPS Freight agreement negotiated by Hoffa-Hall.
    New Candidates Join Teamsters United - Teamsters United
    Last edited by ABFwife; 06-22-2016 at 09:35 AM.

2. Likes Hondo Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Default Re: New Candidates Join Teamsters United

Apathy would be a good word for it. Do we want another term with concessionary contracts?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: New Candidates Join Teamsters United

How about some of the guys from 107 and South Brunswick and Charlotte who stuck with the FEDEX Freight guys when needed?
    There's gotta be some good guys in there.
    The 776 guys dropped the ball at the most crucial time...not too happy about that.
    Which ones from the Conway drive? Laredo? Where else.......that stuff is utmost important to freight imo.