Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: As Nabisco Ships 600 Jobs Out of Chicago to Mexico, Maybe Itís Time To Give Up Or

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    The BCTGM are the slugs that shut Hostess down. Correct that, I should say BCTGM president who then retired after destroying 18,500 union jobs many of which were teamster drivers. Yet today all Hostess and Drake cake products are back on the shelves made and delivered by non-union. A terrible situation

I beg your pardon but it was the high paid CEO and the rest of top management that caused that company to go belly up!

2. Likes crazy, 222lifer Liked this post
    bean

Default Re: As Nabisco Ships 600 Jobs Out of Chicago to Mexico, Maybe Itís Time To Give Up Or

Quote Originally Posted by ABFwife View Post
    I beg your pardon but it was the high paid CEO and the rest of top management that caused that company to go belly up!
    The BCTGM struck when a federal bankruptcy judge tore up their contract. The high paid CEO and the rest of top management did not.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Those dirtbags (executives) were bleeding it dry bean. The members spoke.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The BCTGM struck when a federal bankruptcy judge tore up their contract. The high paid CEO and the rest of top management did not.
    Get off your knees. Have you no pride?

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

The BCTGM are the slugs that shut Hostess down. Correct that, I should say BCTGM president who then retired after destroying 18,500 union jobs many of which were teamster drivers. Yet today all Hostess and Drake cake products are back on the shelves made and delivered by non-union. A terrible situation
    Something you forgot to mention while you were polishing the executives apples was the fact that the products sold today are of poor quality. Prior to all the bankruptcy BS, the formulation of key products, bread for instance, was changed. Poor decisions by upper management was the demise of Hostess. Plundering the company resources AFTER concessions. The workers spoke their conscience. Now you have brand name products on shelves that are nothing like the originals. I assume you enjoy the taste of scabby copies? But of course you do, Wal-Mart chocolate lover.

Last edited by 222lifer; 01-12-2016 at 03:16 PM.

7. Likes crazy Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

This thread is not about your agenda. It is about solidarity.

bean

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post

ya, enough said by radicals who agree they did the right thing>

The few freight teamster drivers, few and lucky to be alive, teamster lost jobs from undeserved misfortune, down and out but proud..the wacko world of poverty. Solidarity forever
    Last edited by bean; 01-12-2016 at 05:31 PM.

bean

This thread is about the BCTGM , the Stella Dora and Nabisco cookie crusher and the Hostess massacre. You see solidarity. I see a wipe out

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

This thread is about the BCTGM , the Stella Dora and Nabisco cookie crusher and the Hostess massacre. You see solidarity. I see a wipe out
    Keep stuttering bean. Another arm chair moment where you don't know your ass from your elbow.

bean

Keep stuttering bean. Another arm chair moment where you don't know your ass from your elbow.
    Here is what I do know, johnny. The BCTGM was involved in the loss of 10's of thousands of lost jobs involving three companies.
    Hostess, Stella Dora and Nabisco. That is not good, you're backing a loser. Unions should create jobs not blow them off. wtf is wrong with you johnny

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast