Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 728
  1. #1
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default New Jersey's Christie

    The treasurer estimates tax collections will trail administration projections by $676 million through July 2013.

    It will cost $183 million to fund the first phase of the Christie tax cut in the upcoming budget year, but those costs balloon to $1.3 billion a year when the cut is fully phased in starting July 2015.

    Christie has said the money will be there, but two recent reports show New Jersey is lagging behind other states in economic growth and proposed rainy day funds, while leading the nation in proposed spending increases.

    More news that New Jersey Gov. Christie isn't working for New Jersey.

  2. #2
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    More news that New Jersey Gov. Christie isn't working for New Jersey.
    Long story short the 'millionaire's tax cut' plan will work. It won't be immediate but it will work with a business friendly republican. It won't work for our wealth hating anti-corporate tak ack ack ack taxing everybody wealth distribution president. Business will corporate with Christie. New Jersey is near the cliff. Probably why the voters are giving him a shot at it like Wisc. gave Walker a shot at it. Calif and Illinois need a Gov. Christie to fix the mess they have.
    Last edited by bean; 06-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.

  3. #3
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    29,015
    Rep Power
    1196

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    Long story short the 'millionaire's tax cut' plan will work. It won't be immediate but it will work with a business friendly republican. It won't work for our wealth hating anti-corporate tak ack ack ack taxing everybody wealth distribution president. Business will corporate with Christie. New Jersey is near the cliff. Probably why the voters are giving him a shot at it like Wisc. gave Walker a shot at it. Calif and Illinois need a Gov. Christie to fix the mess they have.
    Christie couldn't manage a mild case of hemmoroids. But big business likes the puppet that he is. Take a look at his back side and you will see the hand of corporate America shoved up there to about the elbow....They are the ones orchestrating the show.

  4. Likes N/A Liked this post
  5. #4
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Christie couldn't manage a mild case of hemmoroids. But big business likes the puppet that he is. Take a look at his back side and you will see the hand of corporate America shoved up there to about the elbow....They are the ones orchestrating the show.
    If you're not in bed with Corporate America you lose. You get nothing done. Obama is a product of Chicago politics where czars orchestrate the show. Chicago is home to America's most powerful organized crime family..the Chicago democratic machine. Chicago's claim to fame is organized crime going way back to big Al Capone.

    Can anyone really be clean who's been a democrat politician in Chicago? No, I don't think so. Illinois and New Jersey are two of the most corrupt and bankrupt states in the country. Corrupt democratic controlled states are the most taxed and teetering on bankruptcy.

    Christie, Walker and few other governors with Romney are here to clean up the damage that the liberal commies have done

  6. #5
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    29,015
    Rep Power
    1196

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    If you're not in bed with Corporate America you lose. You get nothing done. Obama is a product of Chicago politics where czars orchestrate the show. Chicago is home to America's most powerful organized crime family..the Chicago democratic machine. Chicago's claim to fame is organized crime going way back to big Al Capone.

    Can anyone really be clean who's been a democrat politician in Chicago? No, I don't think so. Illinois and New Jersey are two of the most corrupt and bankrupt states in the country. Corrupt democratic controlled states are the most taxed and teetering on bankruptcy.

    Christie, Walker and few other governors with Romney are here to clean up the damage that the liberal commies have done
    Since you took it upon yourself to turn this into another Obama bashing thread lets see how you propose to cut two throats at once. I got a five spot you don't have the balls to toss Mittens under the bus on this.

    Hmmmm. Perhaps things aren't quite what they appear to be. How far in bed must one be in order to be accepted?

    Trans-Pacific negotiations have been taking place throughout the Obama presidency. The deal is strongly supported by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the top lobbying group for American corporations. Obama's Republican opponent in the 2012 presidential elections, Mitt Romney, has urged the U.S. to finalize the deal as soon as possible.
    Obama Trade Document Leaked, Revealing New Corporate Powers And Broken Campaign Promises

  7. #6
    bean
    Guest

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Since you took it upon yourself to turn this into another Obama bashing thread lets see how you propose to cut two throats at once. I got a five spot you don't have the balls to toss Mittens under the bus on this.

    Hmmmm. Perhaps things aren't quite what they appear to be. How far in bed must one be in order to be accepted?

    Trans-Pacific negotiations have been taking place throughout the Obama presidency. The deal is strongly supported by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the top lobbying group for American corporations. Obama's Republican opponent in the 2012 presidential elections, Mitt Romney, has urged the U.S. to finalize the deal as soon as possible.

    Obama Trade Document Leaked, Revealing New Corporate Powers And Broken Campaign Promises
    I take the risk of being off topic seriously so as not to confuse anyone. To me this is all related to the Christie topic (related content). To you it may seem unrelated. i don't put my balls on the line to say Obama has finally seen the light. Foreign trade is a good thing.. The Huff Post we know is a left leaning media like most democrat registered media members are and who you subscribe to.

    The chain of command starts with Corporate America then it's Washington. On the bottom rung in the scheme of things is labor. Labor (me included) depends solely on business/commerce to earn a living given we have no skin in the game..no capital investment there for no risk involved. I was lucky to belong to the teamsters in good times.

    We are living in bad times and like I said many times unions have no clout in bad times. Whether we go in Christie's direction with lower taxes to prosper or go with Obama's job killing policies of high taxes will be decided in the next election. That's all the balls I have to say on it

  8. #7
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Either way I see it, Christie hasn't done anything for New Jersey. The smoke and mirrors about cutting spending isn't true, and the cuts to our property taxes were a sham.
    All the belligerent man has done is blow his own egotistical horn and cost the real tax payers of New Jersey more money, not less.

  9. #8
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    bean ... have you read anything I have posted about the complete lies on lowering taxes ?
    Sure, he capped our property taxes but took away our rebates. Combine that and we pay more.
    He talks jobs, yet we lag behind in economic growth.
    He leads in proposed spending increases.
    Tax collections are lagging behind too.
    Don't just listen to right wing propaganda radio as they sing the standard GOP songs.
    Read some of the underlying facts showing it's not all roses in the state of New Jersey.

  10. Likes N/A, 222lifer Liked this post
  11. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    25,507
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Either way I see it, Christie hasn't done anything for New Jersey. The smoke and mirrors about cutting spending isn't true, and the cuts to our property taxes were a sham.
    All the belligerent man has done is blow his own egotistical horn and cost the real tax payers of New Jersey more money, not less.
    And looks like he increased his waist size a bit..


  12. Likes N/A Liked this post
  13. #10
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    25,507
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: New Jersey's Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    bean ... have you read anything I have posted about the complete lies on lowering taxes ?
    Sure, he capped our property taxes but took away our rebates. Combine that and we pay more.
    He talks jobs, yet we lag behind in economic growth.
    He leads in proposed spending increases.
    Tax collections are lagging behind too.
    Don't just listen to right wing propaganda radio as they sing the standard GOP songs.
    Read some of the underlying facts showing it's not all roses in the state of New Jersey.
    Beanie likes him cause he stood up to those awful public sector unions and there underfunded pensions...Pension funds that were raped by his own GOP former governor...But Beanie likes him...

 

 
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •