Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
    Old School... and proud!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Pretend President Joe Biden

Buy a big screen TV and stock up on popcorn because the next four years are going to be a real hoot...

CNN's Chalian kissing Biden's ass

And here you have Chris Wallace kissing Biden's ass

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Re: Pretend President Joe Biden

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6641289002/
    Just the beginning, from your labor friendly president.I hope the knot is extra tight in your underwear all you Trump haters.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/6641289002/
    Just the beginning, from your labor friendly president.I hope the knot is extra tight in your underwear all you Trump haters.
    Day 1 Executive order , cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline.. I wonder how many of those teamsters that were working on the keystone pipeline actually voted for Sleepy Joe..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...00-checks-1400
    Must be fake news, your dim savior and liar in charge,Thanks Joe

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Day 1 Executive order , cancel the permits for the Keystone pipeline.. I wonder how many of those teamsters that were working on the keystone pipeline actually voted for Sleepy Joe..
    Another link to the pipeline where according to the article some 8000 union members will be out of work.. . I guess these union jobs don't count. Wonder how many voted for Biden.. If any..

https://www.westernjournal.com/first...edium=huckabee
    Last edited by crazy; 01-21-2021 at 08:28 AM.

7. Likes Docker Liked this post

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Another link to the pipeline where according to the article some 8000 union members will be out of work.. . I guess these union jobs don't count. Wonder how many voted for Biden.. If any..

https://www.westernjournal.com/first...edium=huckabee
    So much for the Teamsters pressuring the Democrats ahead of inauguration...

Teamsters pressure Democrats ahead of inauguration

AHEAD OF PRESIDENT-ELECT JOE BIDEN’S inauguration on Tuesday, the 1.4-million member International Brotherhood of Teamsters is hoping to remind Biden — and the Democratic leaders now in control of Congress — of the union’s priorities. It plans to launch a grassroots “Build Back Stronger” campaign today to push for seven pages of policy changes that organized labor has been seeking for years, according to a copy of the proposal shared with Morning Shift.

BIDEN GETS TO WORK: Expect a flurry of executive actions from the incoming president, our Tyler Pager reports. After being sworn in on Wednesday, Biden will rescind the travel ban on several majority-Muslim countries and extend limits on student loan payments and evictions instituted during the pandemic, Tyler writes. Incoming White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain outlined Biden’s first 10 days in office in a memo to senior staff on Saturday. For example: On his second day, Biden will sign executive actions focused on addressing the Covid-19 pandemic, including actions meant to help schools and businesses reopen safely, increase testing, protect workers and establish clearer public health standards. And on his third day, Biden will direct his Cabinet to work on delivering economic relief to families most affected by the crisis.

Biden also plans to expand “Buy America provisions” in the subsequent days, as well as take action to advance “equity and support communities of color” and work toward reuniting families separated at the border, among other actions.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/weekly-shift
    Imagine that... not one word about the pipeline in that article when it came to the list of the union’s priorities. I guess that's not important to Junior anymore... he just abandoned that like he did with trucking decades ago. That's right Teamsters... Biden cares for you just about as much as Junior does!!!

9. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Docker View Post
    So much for the Teamsters pressuring the Democrats ahead of inauguration...

Imagine that... not one word about the pipeline in that article when it came to the list of the union’s priorities. I guess that's not important to Junior anymore... he just abandoned that like he did with trucking decades ago. That's right Teamsters... Biden cares for you just about as much as Junior does!!!
    back a few years it would have been "all" teamster" jobs were important.. Not in todays world of Meester teamsters.. You know, the ones with the ME first attitude..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Like Biden got 81,000,000 votes.. Sad part there are many many on the left that buy into this bullsh*t ..

Biden Inauguration Video Gets Only 320,000 Views on Official White House YouTube Channel – Comments Turned Off – But Biden Got 81 Million Votes

Joe Biden’s inauguration video was so unpopular that it is now “unlisted” on the White House YouTube channel.

The video got 322,000 views, and more than 14,000 “down votes” to 3,600 “up votes” – that’s how unpopular Joe Biden is.

The comments are also turned off to prevent people from trolling senile Biden.

But we’re expected to believe Joe Biden got the most votes in US history.
    Virtually no one showed up to see senile Joe slur his way through his swearing in ceremony.

Biden had ten times as many military men and women protecting his inauguration today like they do in any lawless banana republic.

A sparse ‘crowd’ gathered on BLM Plaza to listen to sleepy Joe’s speech but the media wants us to believe in ‘Biden mania.’
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...million-votes/

12. Likes Docker Liked this post

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Like Biden got 81,000,000 votes.. Sad part there are many many on the left that buy into this bullsh*t ..

Biden Inauguration Video Gets Only 320,000 Views on Official White House YouTube Channel – Comments Turned Off – But Biden Got 81 Million Votes
    They either buy into it or accept the fact of a fraudulent election is Ok just as long as it benefited them. I noticed that more and more media sites are beginning to turn their comment sections off... mostly liberal ones... I wonder why...

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast