Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default The "woke" community..

last week or so Georgia redid the way they do elections after the turmoil during the 2020 Presidential election where about 50% of the voters believed the democrats cheated.. I don't see the problem for asking for a ID in able to vote.. But when it was announced the left as usual went berserk .. They called out for boycotts of major businesses that have ties to Georgia.. Now the MLB has taken it a step further by relocating the MLB all-star game that was suppose to be played in Atlanta this year.. Now mind you a all star game in any sport brings many dollars to the local community.. From restaurants to hotel rooms.. Many of these businesses are locally owned and will now loose business.. I wonder how many of these businesses are owned by people that are Democrats?? This shit has to stop.. This only furthers the divide in this country..

MLB Moving All-Star Game, Draft Out of Ga. Amid Outcry Over Voting Law

Major League Baseball (MLB) Commissioner Robert Manfred said the league was relocating its 2021 All-Star Game and MLB Draft from Atlanta, following outcry over Georgia's new voting restrictions.

"Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box," Manfred said in a written statement

"Fair access to voting continues to have our game’s unwavering support."

Here's more from Manfred's statement:

"Over the last week, we have engaged in thoughtful conversations with Clubs, former and current players, the Players Association, and The Players Alliance, among others, to listen to their views. I have decided that the best way to demonstrate our values as a sport is by relocating this year’s All-Star Game and MLB Draft.

“Major League Baseball fundamentally supports voting rights for all Americans and opposes restrictions to the ballot box. In 2020, MLB became the first professional sports league to join the non-partisan Civic Alliance to help build a future in which everyone participates in shaping the United States. We proudly used our platform to encourage baseball fans and communities throughout our country to perform their civic duty and actively participate in the voting process. Fair access to voting continues to have our game’s unwavering support.

“We will continue with our plans to celebrate the memory of Hank Aaron during this season’s All-Star festivities. In addition, MLB’s planned investments to support local communities in Atlanta as part of our All-Star Legacy Projects will move forward. We are finalizing a new host city and details about these events will be announced shortly.”

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ba...02/id/1016177/

2. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Default Re: The "woke" community..

When is the 99% going to tell the 1% to go to hell.

4. LOL fxstc07 LOL this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    They are afraid to..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Just add racism to anything and they lose all credibility.Too bad they aren't awake!!!

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    OK, go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    They are afraid to..
    See above.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    OK, go to hell.

See above.
    How long did it take you to come up with that post??

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    OK, go to hell.

See above.
    Why dont you tell us what it is like,you live there

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    last week or so Georgia redid the way they do elections after the turmoil during the 2020 Presidential election where about 50% of the voters believed the democrats cheated.. I don't see the problem for asking for a ID in able to vote.. But when it was announced the left as usual went berserk .. They called out for boycotts of major businesses that have ties to Georgia.. Now the MLB has taken it a step further by relocating the MLB all-star game that was suppose to be played in Atlanta this year.. Now mind you a all star game in any sport brings many dollars to the local community.. From restaurants to hotel rooms.. Many of these businesses are locally owned and will now loose business.. I wonder how many of these businesses are owned by people that are Democrats?? This shit has to stop.. This only furthers the divide in this country..

MLB Moving All-Star Game, Draft Out of Ga. Amid Outcry Over Voting Law

I agree...This article by Chris Hedges,a ''Left-Wing'' journalist,spells it out completely...It goes to the real goal of what different factions in the U.S. political scene really want...Woke culture,cancel culture,it's all the same BS...

The charge is often made that the MAGA supporters of Trump want social divisions and white supremacy,but the case for that is undeniably weak...A small percentage do,but 99.9 of them are far more energized by the corruption and an 'exasperation' with the whole Corporate/Political Washington DC establishment,which has steadily destroyed their jobs,as well as their lives since the 1970s...

It is far more 'obvious' that corporate democrats want a divided and at each others throats society in some misguided belief this will help them in their quest for power in government...The democrats of today,the Clinton's,Obama,Biden,Harris,Pelosi,Schumer,and so on,are really the representatives of affluent 'white people' connected to Wall Street,Big Tech,and Silicon Valley...

Hedges call to 'recognize' the ''humanity of people on all sides'' is exactly the right place to start...That's because the troubles in American society are NOT race,but class...Of course the two intersect powerfully,but you can't address the problem of race without addressing the problem of class...Since the 1970s,the U.S. elites have been committed to the ideology of ''corporate greed'',the doctrine of Hayek and Friedman which was designed to structure the economy so that the top 1% grew in wealth at the expense of 99% of all Working Class Americans...We are at the crisis stage in wealth inequality in this country,Trump supporters are 'victims' of corporate greed just 'as much' as African-Americans...On the issue of ''CLASS'',they have a lot more in 'common' than in opposition...

The oligarchs in world history have ALWAYS understood the tactic of ''Divide and Conquer''...Keep the underclass fighting among themselves and you can 'control' them...Turn one faction against another,that the other will fight one faction and NOT the oligarchs...This is exactly what is happening in this cancel and woke culture...One faction is attacking and fighting another faction...BLM is just as guilty of this as any group...Thank You Chris Hedges for calling out this ''destructive division''...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56329.htm

11. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    UPS Freight

Don't think this has anything to do with "Woke" but you gotta love this guy, it's about gun control and the guy (Who is black) talks about the Majority and it's not White people...it's people who obey the law....

13. Likes 1484-1075, crazy Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sayheykid View Post
    Don't think this has anything to do with "Woke" but you gotta love this guy, it's about gun control and the guy (Who is black) talks about the Majority and it's not White people...it's people who obey the law....

This guy is absolutely correct,excellent find.

15. Likes Sayheykid Liked this post

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast