Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pretend Vice-President Harris

Originally posted by Docker View Post
    AOC should of been on the one appointed to lead the administration’s response to the border crisis because she knows exactly what the problem is...

Can anyone make any sense out of this and have any idea just what in the hell this dingy bitch is talking about... lol

All I got out of it was it's Trump's fault.
    She is a moron.. How she got elected and reelected is beyond stupid.. Because she represents a district where the people hardly show up to vote ..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      She is a moron.. How she got elected and reelected is beyond stupid.. Because she represents a district where the people hardly show up to vote ..
      And the one's that vote are dumber than her

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        And the one's that vote are dumber than her
        The poor girl has undergone an "extraordinarily traumatizing" ordeal and lived to talk about it...

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she's attending therapy and learning to 'slow down' after Capitol riot

* Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she decided to go to therapy after the January 6 Capitol riot.
        * She told Latino USA on Friday that members of Congress effectively "served in war" during the event.
        * The lawmaker also said the Trump administration had many people "in a very reactive mode."

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez revealed Friday she's attending therapy after the "extraordinarily traumatizing" January 6 Capitol insurrection.The New York Congresswoman told the public radio show Latino USA that she's learning how to "slow down" after the attack, which resulted in the deaths of five people including a police officer."After the 6th, I took some time and it was really [Rep.] Ayanna Pressley when I explained to her what happened to me, like the day of, because I ran to her office and she was like, 'you need to recognize trauma'," Ocasio-Cortez said, according to The Independent. "And I feel like I learned this the hard way after my father had passed away when I was a teenager … That happened at a young age and I locked it away. You have to live with it for years," she added.

She said, according to the Independent: "Oh yeah, I'm doing therapy but also I've just slowed down. I think the Trump administration had a lot of us, especially Latino communities, in a very reactive mode." Ocasio-Cortez previously revealed that she hid in the bathroom with a staffer while a mob of angry Trump supporters broke into the Capitol building, many of them chanting her name."I thought I was going to die," she recalled in an emotional Instagram live in February. "I have never been quieter in my entire life."

In her interview with Latino USA, Ocasio-Cortez said that the insurrection was deeply traumatizing for many members of Congress, who effectively "served in war." She said the event also "impacted the actual legislative process" in Congress, according to NBC News.

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc-...ol-riot-2021-5
        She won't quit crying about it until she receives both... the Congressional Medal of Honor and the Purple Heart... and the sad part is that in this day and age... she just might get them.

Comment

Kamala Harris has gone 66 days without a news conference since being tapped for border crisis role

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott attributed a spike in fentanyl trafficking in the state to the White House being “tone-deaf and nonresponsive” regarding the border crisis

While the mainstream media continued to downplay the migrant crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday, the Republican governor of a border state continued trying to hold the Biden-Harris administration accountable.

Friday was the 66th day that Vice President Kamala Harris – manager of the administration’s response to the migrant crisis – has neither visited U.S. border communities nor held a news conference about her border-related duties, which she took on in late March.

The vice president’s main activity Friday was delivering the commencement address at the U.S. Naval Academy in Maryland. The themes of her speech included solar energy, cybersecurity, the coronavirus pandemic and climate change.

GOV. ABBOTT BLASTS ‘OPEN-BORDER BIDEN’ FOR FAILING TO STOP FLOW OF FENTANYL COMING INTO US

The speech included a joke that appeared to fall flat with the graduates.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1398333498465869832

Meantime, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott appeared on Fox News’ "The Story," where he addressed a spike in fentanyl trafficking in the Lone Star State and attributed the rising crime to the White House being "tone-deaf and nonresponsive" regarding the border crisis.

"Open-Border Biden is what is bringing this [fentanyl] in," Abbott alleged.

"I’m angry, but more importantly, we have farmers and ranchers and residents that are extremely angry," he continued. "The situation right now is far more dire and far more dangerous than it has ever been in the course of this century, maybe ever before. That’s because of the numbers that you heard, about people coming across the border, but also the danger and the way the cartels and the smugglers are operating that causes great danger. People in south Texas and people across the state are fed up with it."

"President Biden and his administration are not getting the job done," the governor added later.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Abbott’s concerns ran contrary to a claim this month by Biden-appointed Homeland Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who told members of Congress that "the border is closed."

But Mayorkas faced no scrutiny about the border Friday when he appeared on ABC’s "Good Morning America."

Instead, co-host Michael Strahan, a former NFL star, asked Mayorkas about expectations for Memorial Day weekend travel across the nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...-border-crisis

Comment

Power and the southern border

Why would Democratic leaders open the U.S. border to hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens? Simple: It's all about power. The Democrats' thirst for power. Getting it and keeping it. In our system of government, that means getting more votes. The illegal aliens of today are the Democratic voters of tomorrow. That's how Democratic leaders see them anyway. Democrats don't believe they can win elections honestly in the long run, so they need more Democratic voters. If they cannot turn more American voters their way, then new voters from South and Central America will do just fine. First, they need to get them here. Second, at some point in the future, these new illegal aliens will need to be given the vote. That is the immigration crisis — just not the one being reported.

The crisis being reported is the inhumane conditions at detention facilities housing thousands of alien children. If illegal alien children are suffering at the southern border of the United States right now, it is a direct result of the Democrats' unquenchable thirst for power. The Democrat party is not stupid; these people know full well that mass migration into this country is bad for its citizens in many ways. But serving their constituents is not their primary goal; acquiring power and securing it permanently are. Aren't they worried about pictures of children living in horrible conditions in immigration facilities? No — a little bad press is a small price to pay for conducting a successful political coup.

Using crises to accomplish a goal that they can't get through the political process is Democrat 101. It has been used for decades. Democrats are masters at exploiting crises. They don't care what the crisis is, only that they have one they can exploit to achieve their goal of consolidating power. The great thing about a crisis, real or created, is that power-hungry politicians know that the public is more willing to give the government some leeway if it will help them deal with the crisis. But to understand what is really happening, you have to look behind the crisis. There is always an agenda at work behind it.When Democrats say they have an immigration plan, they don't mean that they plan to:

— secure the border to help protect Americans from COVID-19
            — protect Americans from aliens who have committed additional crimes
            — protect Americans from terrorists
            — protect American taxpayers from the burden of millions of dependent aliens stressing the health care, law enforcement, and government services systems

What Democrats mean is that they intend to trade illegal border crossings for Democratic votes.The nation may have a crisis on the southern border.The Biden administration does not.All is going according to plan.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rn_border.html

Comment

Kamala Harris has gone 77 days without visit to border since being tapped for crisis role

Harris had a tense interview about the issue

Vice President Kamala Harris said on Tuesday that she plans to visit the U.S.-Mexico border after facing months of criticism from Republicans for going 77 days without visiting the region amid the migration crisis.

"Yes, I will and I have before," she said during a media availability in Mexico City after meeting with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. "Listen, anybody, especially if you’re from California you know, I’ve spent a lot of time on the border both going there physically and aware of the issues."

She did not give a precise date or mention a time frame.

HARRIS, IN GUATEMALA, TELLS POTENTIAL MIGRANTS THEY WILL BE TURNED BACK

The White House has insisted that her mandate is to try and solve the border crisis at its root cause, and a visit to the border would do little to achieve that.

Harris’ detractors say her decision not to visit the border is a calculated one. If the situation does not improve and she comes up short on her highest-profile task, that would not bode well for her political future. But if she fails to score a diplomatic victory, the administration can easily place blame on another country.

The vice president had a tense interview with NBC News earlier in the day when she was asked if she had plans to visit the border.

"I – at some point – you know – we are going to the border. We've been to the border," Harris replied. "So this whole – this whole – this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border."

Harris was again pressed, with Lester Holt, the reporter, reminding the vice president that she, herself, has not been to the border while in office.

"I – and I haven't been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t – I don't understand the point that you're making," Harris said, adding "I'm not discounting the importance of the border."

Comment

Kamala Harris has gone 77 days without visit to border since being tapped for crisis role

Harris had a tense interview about the issue
                The constant giggling and laughing by the so-called vp,what a total disgrace she is.

Comment

Tucker Carlson: Mainstream media thinks Kamala Harris is a god, Latin America disagrees

Harris herself 'prefers the superhero analogy'

Two years ago, during the Democratic presidential primaries, Kamala Harris appeared on CNN to explain where she stood in the race. At that moment, Harris had just been memorably humiliated by Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii during a televised debate, and she was trying to explain what had happened. "I'm obviously a top-tier candidate," Harris said. "And so I did expect that I would be on the stage and take hits tonight."

Now, if you were following the race at that moment, you chuckled.

Kamala Harris was not a top-tier candidate, not then, not ever. Not since the day she actually announced. On paper, she’d seemed like a serious contender. She was a U.S. senator from the country’s biggest state, a former prosecutor, who enjoyed nearly universal support among Washington Post reporters and MSNBC anchors. It seemed for a while like it could work. The problem was, actual voters found her repellent. We don’t need to guess about this, we have the numbers.

The more Kamala Harris they got, the more repelled they became. By December, Harris was losing to Andrew Yang in her own state. The majority of California Democrats said they wanted her to drop out of the race. Harris was even getting crushed in Iowa, a tiny state where she’d spent virtually all of her money. So, even in a business famous for rewarding falseness, Kamala Harris was just too phony to win. She was too fake for politics.

So how did Kamala Harris wind up effectively in charge of the entire country? That’s a question that historians of democracy will ponder for decades — democracy being, you’ll remember from school, a system in which citizens get to choose their own leaders. Yet apart from a few handlers around Joe Biden, no one really chose Kamala Harris. It’s a pretty amazing story, actually. It’s frustrating, as well as deeply amusing. So, take a moment once in a while, just a pause, a respite, to enjoy the pure absurdity of Kamala D. Harris. You’ll find it refreshing.

This is a fully vaccinated person who recently kissed her fully vaccinated husband, while both of them were wearing surgical masks, and then pretended it was entirely normal. Just like you do at home. Kissing your husband with a surgical mask. This is the daughter of two college professors who tells you with a straight face she grew up poor and oppressed under Jim Crow in California.

This is a person who can’t stop lecturing you about American values, what this country stands for, despite the fact she didn’t grow up here. Harris went to high school in Montreal. Yet even in French-speaking Canada, she now tells us, quote "many generations" of her Indian and Jamaican family somehow celebrated Kwanzaa, a holiday that was invented in Los Angeles in 1966. And we could go on.
                  But let’s summarize it for you: How fake is Kamala Harris? Let’s put it this way: She can’t even decide how to pronounce her own first name. We’ve heard her say it at least two different ways with maximum confidence.

Imagine being her. What would your life be like? Among other things, you’d be terrified at any moment of being pulled off-script, because once you’re off the script, what would you say? How would you know? You don’t even know who you are. Something like that just happened, when Harris spoke to her friends at NBC News.

Read More

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...rica-disagrees

This is an opinion piece.

Comment

Comment

Take up valuable air to make her laugh,pretty much her only plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kamala Harris has gone 83 days without visit to border since being tapped for crisis role

Vice President Kamala Harris continues to face tough criticism from Republicans for not visiting the U.S.-Mexico border despite being named President Biden's point person on the migrant surge.

Monday was the 83rd day that Harris hasn’t visited the region since taking on the role of manager of the Biden administration’s response to the migrant crisis.

Rep. Ashley Hinson, R-Iowa, on Monday pressed for legislation that would bar Harris from taxpayer-funded international travel until she visits the southern border.

"This crisis is worsening by the day. Yet, the vice president has refused to go to the border herself and talk to the brave law enforcement officers, the men and women who are fighting this on the frontlines. This out-of-sight, out-of-mind approach is a disgrace," Hinson said on the House floor.

VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS SAYS SHE IS AN 'ADVOCATE' FOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AMID MIXED MESSAGING

Harris’ critics say that it is obvious why she wants to avoid the border. The migrant issue is not easy to solve, but it is by far her greatest task. If the crisis continues to unfold, her hopes to be president could be dashed. But if she latches her success to scoring a diplomatic breakthrough with Honduras and Guatemala, she can easily put the blame on these countries if there is a stalemate.

The White House has stuck to the talking point that visiting the border is simply not Harris’ mandate, and she is looking to solve the larger crisis.

But her decision not to visit the border is not making the situation on the ground go away.

IMMIGRATION SURGE DRIVEN BY 'CRAZY BIDEN POLICIES': REP. JORDAN

"She’s been to yarn shops, she’s been to bakeries, and she just flew right over the crisis at our southern border to meet with foreign countries with the taxpayer’s checkbook in hand," Hinson said. "When asked why she hasn’t visited the border, she laughed. She laughed, and this is no laughing matter. The border crisis impacts the safety and security of every Iowan, of every American. Every state is a border state right now."

Comment

Comment

Kamala Harris Tells Activists to Knock on Doors and Harass People Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated in Desperate Push to Meet 4th of July Goal

Kamala Harris told left-wing activists to knock on doors to pressure people to get vaccinated as Biden’s July 4th vaccine goal is likely to fall short.

The Biden Admin set a goal to fully vaccinate 70% of Americans by July 4th.

Americans are refusing to get the Covid vaccine for many different reasons, but the Biden Admin is pushing for 70% vaccination so they can wield power over the unvaccinated.

This has nothing to do with saving lives.

It’s all about power.

Kamala Harris told so-called ‘volunteers’ in Atlanta to knock on doors and harass people who may be hesitating to get the vaccine for one reason or another.

Harris even gave the activists several pointers on how to overcome objections.

“For example, if you knock on the door and someone says they ‘don’t have the time to get the vaccine’ — because people are busy. They’re just trying to just make it through the day. Or they say that pharmacies are never open when they do have time, well, let’s address that. Because now, you can let them know that pharmacies across our country are keeping their doors open for 24 hours on Fridays in June, including today. Because we need to meet people where they are! Some folks are working two jobs…” Harris said.

“And what if they say they can’t miss work? Well, you can tell them that there are employers across the country who are offering paid time off for their employees to get vaccinated and we want to encourage and challenge more employers to do the same,’ she said.

Have young children? Kamala’s got you covered.

“Other folks who need time to recover after they get the shot, right? And may need a little moment where they need some help with their kids. So we have partnered with the YMCA, with KinderCare, and the Learning Care Group to provide free childcare for both vaccination and recovery. We need to meet people where they are.”

“You might run across people as you’re out talking and knocking, folks might say, ‘I don’t have a car’ or ‘there’s no public transportation or bus that comes by my house.’ And that’s fair, because how can we expect them to get to a vaccination site? Well, now, as part of the solution, rideshare companies are giving free rides to and from vaccination centers,” Kamala said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ly-goal-video/

Comment

Kamala Harris has gone 91 days without visit to border since being tapped for crisis role

A bipartisan group of Texas lawmakers called on Biden and Harris to visit the state

Vice President Kamala Harris, who was tapped in March by President Biden to lead his administration’s efforts to address a record surge in migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border has gone 91 days without visiting the region and is beginning to feel more bipartisan pressure to make a trip.

The White House has insisted that Harris' role is to score a diplomatic victory and help improve conditions inside countries where migrants are fleeing, namely the Northern Triangle. Harris has indicated that she will eventually visit the border, but did not give a firm date.

NEBRASKA TO SEND STATE TROOPERS TO TEXAS TO AID BORDER SECURITY, GOV. RICKETTS SAYS

Her critics say it is obvious that Harris understands that the position comes with a lot of political risk with little chance of a breakthrough. If the dialogue with these countries falls through, the administration can blame the other countries for the stalemate. But if Harris visits the border and the crisis continues, her future opponent-- if she decides to run for president-- will no doubt use the photos of Harris at the border in campaign ads and point out that it was her top assignment.

A bipartisan group of Texas lawmakers called on Biden and Harris to visit the state and pointed out that the country is on track to receive "the highest number of total yearly border crossings in two decades" after nearly 930,000 migrants, including about 80,000 unaccompanied children, illegally crossed over into the U.S. in the past 8 months.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"The momentum for this crisis has been building for months, but no significant action has been taken to address it." the lawmakers wrote. "The president and vice president have yet to even visit the border."

The letter was signed by Republicans Sen. John Cornyn, Rep. Tony Gonzales and Democratic Rep. Henry Cuellar.

Comment

Kamala Harris Tells Activists to Knock on Doors and Harass People Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated in Desperate Push to Meet 4th of July Goal
                                If Discrimination Against Women Actually Fazed Leftists, COVID Vaccine Concerns Would Too

We really don’t need any more proof that leftist policies and platforms are anti-women. From reducing women to reproductive utility with the term “birthing persons,” to edging them out of their own sports competitions and forcing men into their locker rooms, bathrooms, and prisons, the left puts women last.But considering how hard the Democrat Party tries to pass itself off as the party of women’s rights and specifically women’s reproductive health, leftists’ cold dismissal of vaccine concerns — especially among women — is telling and disturbing.Women with fertility concerns aren’t the only ones hesitant about getting a COVID vaccine; a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published Monday revealed a quarter of Americans between the ages of 18 and 39 do not plan to get the shot. More than half of young adults wary of the vaccine cited included “concerns about vaccine side effects” or “distrust of COVID-19 vaccines.” But many women are uniquely cautious about the shot due to reproductive concerns. For the safety of their babies, pregnant women are rarely included in clinical trials for new drugs and treatments. As a result, there is often little data showing how experimental treatments may affect pregnancies, current or future. The CDC found pregnant women were less than half as likely to get the vaccine as young nonpregnant women, who are already significantly cautious.

That’s not to say the COVID-19 vaccine necessarily harms women’s reproductive health. In fact, the corporate media’s vague pantheon of oft-cited “experts” condescendingly assures us it doesn’t. But it’s also cold and maddening to shame women for wanting to wait before getting an experimental vaccine that still has only emergency authorization, not official approval, from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.“The possibility of injecting my body with an experimental vaccine, for which I had very little data to assure me it’s fully safe for my baby this early in life, was … scary,” Kelsey Bolar wrote for The Federalist a few weeks ago. “I know first-hand that the advice within the medical community on this issue is far from uniform, and the studies are not yet there.”

Just this week, nearly 4,000 women in the United Kingdom reported menstrual irregularities or unexpected bleeding after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. And when U.S. officials urged a temporary halt of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine in April, it was due to blood clotting in six patients with one fatality — all women between 18 and 48 years old.Why doesn’t the left care to be a mouthpiece for the thousands of women who are cautious about getting the COVID-19 vaccine? Since when did they stop even pretending to give women the benefit of the doubt, let alone the overweening dominance of “believe all women”?
                                Instead, women getting fired or shamed over their hesitancy are receiving virtually no support from the corporate media or other leftist mouthpieces. Bonnie Jacobson, a waitress in New York City, told the New York Post in February she was fired after waiting to get the vaccine “because there just isn’t enough data or research at this point on its effects on fertility.”

A hospital in Houston, Texas, suspended 178 employees for not getting the vaccine, prompting a lawsuit that a federal judge dismissed last week. “No one should be forced to put something into their body if they’re not comfortable with it,” argued nurse Jennifer Bridges.While men have just as much right to not be publicly punished for their private health decisions, the intolerance surrounding vaccine caution disproportionately hurts women. Anyone who actually stands for women’s health — and their freedom to make informed and sensitive health decisions — wouldn’t brush off their concerns in such a patronizing way.Instead, so-called feminists are too busy worrying over instances of anti-women discrimination that are often exaggerated or imagined — from “sexism” in church leadership roles to not enough sexism in “The Queen’s Gambit” to the discrimination that is supposedly inherent in returning to in-person work.It’s an old trope of sexism to brush off women’s sincere opinions and concerns, patting them on the head with condescending assurances that their superiors know what’s better for them than they do. The COVID-19 vaccine industry, backed by leftist media “experts” and the politicians and corporations shoving vaccines down our throats (or rather, into our arms), is doing the same thing.“Anti-vaxxer communities have long been associated with women,” Politico finger-wagged, deriding fertility concerns as “the myth about women and the Covid-19 vaccine that won’t die.” Other “experts” brushed off the vaccine’s menstrual complications as “coincidence.”

Instead of telling women their caution is irrational, self-proclaimed advocates for women’s rights should be listening to their concerns. It’s already apparent the left doesn’t put women’s health and safety above convenient narratives and identity politics, but dismissing their health concerns about vaccines is one more example of infuriating condescension from those who pretend to care about women.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/06/23...rns-would-too/

Comment

Working...
                                X