Transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Transparency

No reply from the turnips. Apparently turnips not only have a higher intellect than you , they
    have a thicker skin and don't trigger as easily.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      No reply from the turnips. Apparently turnips not only have a higher intellect than you , they
      Says the little pervert who cries and whines about being attacked and slandered all the time and too much of a coward to tell a man what he thinks of him when he’s face to face… has to wait until he’s safe back at home hiding behind the keyboard…lol

And yet… here’s another post by “an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

I guess these posts of mine must be too bloviated for your simple ass to answer too…

Originally posted by Docker View Post
      It’s amazing to see what lengths some people will go to just ignore proof of facts and avoid answering simple questions… like you are doing here… going around in circles to avoid answering mine… trying to play the never ending “you said… I said game”. Well… let’s just put an end to that right now by you proving to be right since you just keep ignoring the facts I present. And to start it off… all you have to do is present proof to back up your claims of your so called facts…

1. Show me where Muler said that you weren’t there?

2. Show me where I said that you lied about being there?

It’s as simple as that.

No silly games… just show me the proof of those two claims and not even an idiot and someone as deceitful as you can try saying those are bloviated questions.

I’m curious to see just how you try getting around something as simple as this.

Get ready for a series of simple one question posts that I know you will either ignore or try deflecting them with some form of circular reasoning... and when you do... it will just go to prove what a despicable and deceitful character you truly are.
      Then why didn't you tell Muler to his face what you thought of him instead of referring that he was a keyboard coward when in reality it is you that is the keyboard coward?

Why did you lie here when you said that you never said a word about sexual references when you accused us of slandering you?

Why did you feel the need to trash this thread so you would have a reason to delete it?
      Was that your so called hospitality of accuracy and honesty when you asked Muler where he was after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us when you knew damn well you banned him because that's nothing but deceitful boasting if you ask me?

And why did you have a childish hissy fit and resign after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned us?
      Like I said... all you are is a frail… foolish… perverted and scared little boy trying to survive on a man’s forum. It also seems that the turnips don't even think you're worth their time seeing how they wouldn't respond to you foolish ass. What did you do... apologize with some kind of perverted sarcastic reply like you do with Muler and I... lol

By the way... we all know what you're trying to do again... trying to get Jimmy to feel sorry for your pitiful ass and close this thread too like you did with the Trash Day thread. You truly are pitiful... how many years were you an admin of this site again? What... you don't have the authority to delete our threads and ban us anymore so you decide to do the next best thing and trash them so Jimmy will close them now? And you wonder why you're treated like the POS you are... yep... a classy act by a classy guy. I would say go play with the turnips but even they don't want nothing to do with you... lol

Comment

I think I found the problem.
        The original post should have said raw, not boiled.
        Darn auto-correct.

All ok now , dock?

Naw , crazy , we aren't fighting. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight him , he's got the IQ of a boiled turnip.

Comment

Darn auto-correct.

All ok now , dock?
          Just another post by “an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

Like I said... all you are is a frail… foolish… perverted and scared little boy trying to survive on a man’s forum who's actually think he's standing up and being a man about things. If you're not crying and whining about being attacked... you're telling tall tales... making perverted replies or childish drivel like this one.

So yes... it is ok because your true colors come out deeper and clearer with each passing post... lol

Comment

Glad you're ok with the correction.
            So we agree , your IQ is equal to a raw turnip.

I see you have become quite fond of the Shakespeare quote, even though
            you screeched like a rabid chimpanzee when I used it first.

It's doubtful you would have found that quote in your daily search of Craigslist personal ads.

Comment

It's doubtful you would have found that quote in your daily search of Craigslist personal ads.
              Just another post by “an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.'

Hell ya I’m Ok with having an IQ with that of a raw turnip… I’m not insecure about my intelligence or feel like I have something to prove like you obviously do. So what… I’m not the smartest person in the room… never claimed to be. It’s only those with insecurity issues who feel they have something to prove all the time.

You know… like you tried calling Muler and myself keyboard cowards when you are the one who knows that you were too afraid to confront Muler when you met him face to face. That’s the problem with you x… you’re always trying to prove yourself… just face the fact that you’re insecure about your intelligence… manhood and sexual orientation and you won’t feel the need to try and prove otherwise all the time. Hell… I’m quite content being straight as well as not being the toughest or smartest. Here’s some friendly advice for you… as smart and tough as you think you are… there will always be someone that’s smarter and tougher than you… just accept that fact and you’ll live a much healthier and happier life as well as being a better person for it.

Just like with that idiot quote that you first posted… sure I’m quite fond of it… especially seeing how you keep proving just who the idiot really is time and time again. For heaven sakes x… just look at you last
              3 posts …

Reading your latest rants , I now realize what I said
              about you having the IQ of a boiled turnip , was unfair and insulting.
              This morning I am going to the farmers market and apologize to the turnips.
              Darn auto-correct.
              All ok now , dock?
              Now… try telling me that those aren’t the perfect example of posts by an idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. IMO… it’s nothing but a desperate attempt to make it look like you’re still hanging in there and holding your own which only shows how pitiful you have become because they’re just pure nonsense.

Seriously… just think about that self reflection you talked about before when it comes to trying to convince others of being the smartest and toughest and you could very well end up being the winner…

As for your sexual orientation… I’m sorry… I can’t help you when it comes to that because searching the Craigslist personal ads daily sounds like an addiction that only a professional can help you with.

Your Just Trying to Help Brother...

Comment

I hope that I didn’t keep you waiting too long seeing how it took you two months to work up the courage to come back.
                Today is 02/24/2021
                Muler last posted on 12/21/2020

Where is Muler?

Is he still working up his courage?

This will be known as the Docker two month courage rule and I am sure that Docker , being a fair-minded person ,
                will apply the same standard to Brother Muler.

Comment

Today is 02/24/2021
                  Muler last posted on 12/21/2020
                  Where is Muler?
                  Is he still working up his courage?
                  This will be known as the Docker two month courage rule and I am sure that Docker , being a fair-minded person ,
                  will apply the same standard to Brother Muler.
                  Lol… aren’t you the deceptive little rascal…

First… I don’t know where Muler is…

Second… The last time I seen him was here… 3 days after you tucked that lily-livered tail of yours and ran off…

Third… you can’t be serious about questioning Muler’s courage when you are the one who was too afraid to confront him when you were face to face and tell him what you thought of him. Tell me… do you expect him to check in daily to see if your cowardly ass has worked up enough courage to show up again while being gone months after running off with that tail tucked between your legs. Hell… the only reason I was still here is because I’ve been posting in the political section. Or do you actually think that highly of yourself that he would wait for a coward like you to work up enough courage to come back?

Tell me… why would he want to come back anyway… what would that accomplish because all can come up with is nothing but childish… foolish and sarcastic perverted drivel when you aren’t crying and whining about being attacked or slandered. Please… show me where you answered just one time why you trashed and deleted Muler’s retirement thread… banned him and then tried to make it look like he ran off. That’s right… you can’t… even though I asked you numerous times but all you could do was post nothing but childish… foolish and sarcastic perverted drivel. And as childish as you are… you actually think that’s accomplishing something.

So… what this all comes down to is you trying to make it look like Muler the’s the lily-livered one when you are the one who ran off with that tail between your legs and was too much of a puss to tell him what you thought of him when you were face to face… capiche!

You really are pitiful.

Do you want to continue looking childish and foolish or are you going to start answering some questions... and you can start with why you trashed and deleted Muler’s retirement thread… banned him and then tried to make it look like he ran off? Admit it x... you abused your power but you're too much of a wuss to admit it!!!

Comment

Well , there it is , brothers and sisters. Docker admits he is not a fair-minded person and refuses to
                    apply his standard of courage to everyone in an equal and impartial manner.

Comment

Well , there it is , brothers and sisters. Docker admits he is not a fair-minded person and refuses to
                      apply his standard of courage to everyone in an equal and impartial manner.
                      This is what it is… saying the mods who have been running this site are pitiful is an understatement. It’s no wonder why this site was driven into the ground. All the mods are completely useless and completely unable to survive on their own merit now that they don’t have the ability to control the narrative and suppress opposing opinions and views.

One just refuses to engage at all anymore… one just yaps like a Chihuahua then goes running back to the safety of the porch and only able to give a snicker once in awhile and then there’s you… a cowardly… childish and perverted fool who’s only able to post drivel every so often after working up the courage to return after he keeps running off with that tail between his legs.

And you absolutely refuse to say why you trashed and deleted Muler’s retirement thread… banned him and then tried to make it look like he ran off and fail to even acknowledge the fact that you didn't have enough balls to confront Muler when you were face to face... let alone try to explain that fact. But yet... you have the audacity to question Muler's courage and call him a keyboard coward... you really are a piece of work which you keep proving time and time again. I am curious though... just to see what drivel you come up wth next.

Comment

Lol… aren’t you the deceptive little rascal…

First… I don’t know where Muler is…
                        Deceptive? Really? Deceptive is claiming you don't know where Muler is when you've been happily kissing his ass for years.

Comment

Deceptive? Really? Deceptive is claiming you don't know where Muler is when you've been happily kissing his ass for years.
                          You really are jealous... aren't you? As perverted as you have been acting this whole time and seeing how obsessed you have been about Muler... maybe you weren't afraid to confront him after all... you just might have been too shy to introduce yourself... is that it?

Comment

You obviously still have a problem with your reading comprehension skills.
                            Maybe the information in this link will help you learn the basics.
                            It's for 4th graders , hopefully that's not too advanced for your skill level.

I hope this helps.

https://www.brighthubeducation.com/p...th-grade-kids/

Comment

You obviously still have a problem with your reading comprehension skills.
                              Maybe the information in this link will help you learn the basics.
                              It's for 4th graders , hopefully that's not too advanced for your skill level.
                              I hope this helps.
                              https://www.brighthubeducation.com/p...th-grade-kids/
                              Infancy... foolishness and absurdity knows no bounds... just look at some of your last posts...

Naw , crazy , we aren't fighting. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight him , he's got the IQ of a boiled turnip.
                              Reading your latest rants , I now realize what I said
                              about you having the IQ of a boiled turnip , was unfair and insulting.
                              This morning I am going to the farmers market and apologize to the turnips.
                              Darn auto-correct.
                              All ok now , dock?
                              Come back when you grow up and actually be capable of making sensible posts instead of this childish and foolish drivel. Trust me… you already more than proved what Muler and I set out to do which was to expose just what kind of admin and human being was in charge of this site for years. Atleast now… since you can’t simply delete threads anymore… people can read this thread along with the Trash Day thread and form their own opinion… and that’s good enough for us... and even though you weren’t man enough to defend and stand by your past actions when it came to abusing your authority… we still accomplished our goal… just by you being yourself.

They say you can’t argue or reason with stupid… well… you just proved that also applies with childish and foolish individuals such as yourself too… that is unless one is just willing to settle playing the childish… Pee Wee Herman… “I know you are but what am I”… game.

Like I said… either grow up and start making sense or you’ll just have to play with yourself which I’m sure you’ve been accustomed to for many years now.

Oh... and by the way... just in case you're too stupid to realize just what I'm saying... your failure to even acknowledge any of the numerous questions in these two threads... let alone trying to answer them just goes to show what kind of character you have. How about you trying to comprehend that... after all... posting drivel isn't standing up for yourself because any coward can elude acknowledging and answering questions and any childish and foolish idiot can reply with the kind of drivel you post.

Time to put up or shut up... and you can start with why you didn't tell Muler what you thought of him when you were face to face and why you had the audacity to call him the keyboard coward? Either start with that answer or like I said... go play with yourself... the pitiful...foolish... and deceptive child you are.

Comment

Sooo...I post a link to try and help you overcome your reading comprehension disability and I don't even get a thank you?
                                Geez , how rude.

Comment

Working...
                                X