President Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Donald Trump

Since the last Donald Trump seemed to disappear I thought it would be nice to start a new one.. Hopefully the powers to be let this one stand as I don't know why the original was taken down as it seemed to be the most popular on this political forum.. Maybe they can tell us..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/on-...ccomplishments

USMCA is just one major area where Trump has seen progress in recent weeks. With the threat of a government shutdown looming, Congress also reached a tentative agreement for a budget that includes $1.3 billion for the border wall that was one of Trump’s signature campaign promises in 2016 -- though funding continues to face court challenges.

On top of that, a sweeping defense bill cleared the House with several Trump priorities attached, including a new branch of the military called the U.S. Space Force and a policy giving federal employees 12 weeks of paid family leave. Trump declared "all of our priorities" made it into the package.

Re: President Donald Trump

Donald Trump disappeared? Did he slink off to Russia in the dead of night to avoid impeachment?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Donald Trump disappeared? Did he slink off to Russia in the dead of night to avoid impeachment?

Still trying to make funnies lifer?? Your still failing. Why did the last thread disappear??.

Comment

Maybe Trump is shredding everything in General before the impeachment!

Comment

Maybe it was the deep state ...

Comment

I propose a new section titled "Everything Trump Touches Die." Put all his and his enablers crap in there then flush 10-15 times.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              Still trying to make funnies lifer?? Your still failing. Why did the last thread disappear??.
              We're not quite sure yet but I'm laying my money on the Ukraine being blamed.

Comment

Since many here listen to propaganda networks in the US, the likes of Breitbart, The American Thinker, The Blaze, etc., maybe they would like to hear what the propaganda sounds like in Russia right now.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’
                Russian commentators note, rightly, that “sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power," and they’re already joking about offering Trump asylum.
                Sometimes a picture doesn’t have to be worth a thousand words. Just a few will do. As Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov returned home from his visit with President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last week, Russian state media was gloating over the spectacle. TV channel Rossiya 1 aired a segment entitled “Puppet Master and ‘Agent’—How to Understand Lavrov’s Meeting With Trump.”
                Vesti Nedeli, a Sunday news show on the same network, pointed out that it was Trump, personally, who asked Lavrov to pose standing near as Trump sat at his desk. It’s almost the literal image of a power behind the throne.
                Appearing on Sunday Evening With Vladimir Soloviev, Mikhail Gusman, first deputy director general of ITAR-TASS, Russia’s oldest and largest news agency, predicted: “Sooner or later, the Democrats will come back into power. The next term or the term after that, it doesn’t matter... I have an even more unpleasant forecast for Trump. After the White House, he will face a very unhappy period.”
                https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...mp-their-agent

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                  We're not quite sure yet but I'm laying my money on the Ukraine being blamed.

So what your saying is that you took it down because you didn't like what was going on in Ukraine??.
                  Your excuses get more lame as the days go by.

Comment

So what your saying is that you took it down because you didn't like what was going on in Ukraine??.
                    It may have been the deep state conspiracy? Hillary! That's it!

Comment

Found it, Trump threw it in the Black Hole

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Since many here listen to propaganda networks in the US, the likes of Breitbart, The American Thinker, The Blaze, etc., maybe they would like to hear what the propaganda sounds like in Russia right now.

Russia’s State TV Calls Trump Their ‘Agent’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...mp-their-agent
                        I think that's where Ed Shultz went...he was one of the first...oppose the TPP and the corporate propagandists....and you are the first to go.
                        That should tell you that MSN was not looking out for unions....but all the other stuff first....the divisions the corporations want and need.
                        All of the news is propaganda anymore.
                        When Shultz went it told you they do not want unions in the way....all other minorities are fine...but not a group who may want borders and American workers first.....a real power....the others are much easier to control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Schultz

Schultz most recently hosted a daily primetime weekday show, News with Ed Schultz, on RT America TV channel based in Washington, D.C., that is part of the RT network.
                        Last edited by slavenomore; 12-17-2019, 11:31 AM.

Comment

The proverbial spin !
                          I can't recall anyone saying it was taken down by anybody.

Comment

P☭esident Donald T☭ump

OK crazy. Here is your corrected header.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                              The proverbial spin !
                              I can't recall anyone saying it was taken down by anybody.
                              Then where is it?? Maybe you can explain?? So tell me how I am spinning it.. Or will I have to wait like the other thread where I asked you to post a link to your statement??

Comment

Working...
                              X