Ralph Jellyman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ralph Jellyman

Did the authorities ever catch the person that inflicted the injuries that caused his death? Anybody remember him I think he worked out of the Cinnaminson (might not be spelled right) terminal and worked for Redstar before that. That's been quite a while ago but I never heard anything else about it?

Re: Ralph Jellyman

Originally posted by unionman View Post
    Did the authorities ever catch the person that inflicted the injuries that caused his death? Anybody remember him I think he worked out of the Cinnaminson (might not be spelled right) terminal and worked for Redstar before that. That's been quite a while ago but I never heard anything else about it?
    Sadly his name was forgotten .. I knew him when he worked for RedStar, nicest guy in the world .. I never found out if his murderer was ever caught..
    My dad always said to live your life to the fullest as you never know when it will be your last..

Comment

Re: Ralph Jellyman

Originally posted by unionman View Post
      I searched but to no avail... sorry Unionman

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Sadly his name was forgotten .. I knew him when he worked for RedStar, nicest guy in the world .. I never found out if his murderer was ever caught..
      My dad always said to live your life to the fullest as you never know when it will be your last..
      That we can remedy Crazy... and so many others felt the same way about him by all the entries in his obituary guestbook...

RIP Ralph... sorry that I never had the pleasure of knowing you because you had a postive impact on so many people who have and I'm sure that you will never be forgotten by those who have which this thread just goes to prove. Thanks Unionman!

Comment

Working...
      X