Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Positive Covid-19 City Driver at my barn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Covid-19 City Driver at my barn.

Found out today that we have a positive covid-19 city driver at my barn. Last day he worked was Friday the 22nd of May. TM said there is a covid-19 team coming in tonight to clean the place. Actually I am surprised that this is happening this fast! I know I was not going to go into work until cleaning took place like the CDC says.

Problem now is the 14 days to see if it has spread to anyone else that works there. Some suggested that everyone get tested but that don't appear to be happening. I wish they would contact the CDC or the local Health department and have them come test us all.

Re: Positive Covid-19 City Driver at my barn.

Think of your health and safety first.
    Good to see they are cleaning immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      Found out today that we have a positive covid-19 city driver at my barn. Last day he worked was Friday the 22nd of May. TM said there is a covid-19 team coming in tonight to clean the place. Actually I am surprised that this is happening this fast! I know I was not going to go into work until cleaning took place like the CDC says.

Problem now is the 14 days to see if it has spread to anyone else that works there. Some suggested that everyone get tested but that don't appear to be happening. I wish they would contact the CDC or the local Health department and have them come test us all.
      Good luck on that. It would be nice but both my daughter's had to have symptoms and a doctor appointment by phone first. Thankfully they both tested negative.

Comment

Rite Aid Drugs and Walmarts up here are the testing sites.. All they have to do is make an appointment.. test was free.. Good luck and I hope all goes well.. We go to yellow zone today although I really don't think much changes other than a few more businesses can open.. We have had four days now with no new covid cases.. Think they have to have like 14 days with no new cases.. Time will tell..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Rite Aid Drugs and Walmarts up here are the testing sites.. All they have to do is make an appointment.. test was free.. Good luck and I hope all goes well.. We go to yellow zone today although I really don't think much changes other than a few more businesses can open.. We have had four days now with no new covid cases.. Think they have to have like 14 days with no new cases.. Time will tell..
          Can people be tested with no symptoms?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
            The Rite-Aid web site doesn't mention anything about symptoms.
            Open in select states, including PA. https://www.projectbaseline.com/stud...mpaign=website

Comment

Several weeks ago in New Mexico they changed the requirements. At least here you can now get a test without symptoms.

Comment

the last time I tried to get tested through my primary care doctors office they told me I did not qualify. I did a video visit and was evaluated that way.

Comment

the last time I tried to get tested through my primary care doctors office they told me I did not qualify. I did a video visit and was evaluated that way.
                  Not sure how they do things where you live but in my state it is not primary care doctors doing the tests. We have testing sites all over the state. I believe they are run by the department of health.

Comment

Both my son and his girlfriend had no symptoms..Just had to make an appointment.. Son went to Rite aid and his girlfriend went to a local medical group.. The Walmart here in PA is also testing and from what I have read just an appointment is needed.. Just talked to my niece in Virginia and she told me they have to have symptoms and need a doctors note.. Every state is different..

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                      Not sure how they do things where you live but in my state it is not primary care doctors doing the tests. We have testing sites all over the state. I believe they are run by the department of health.
                      At that time I called several places. (Local department of health) every agency directed to my primary care and said they would tell me what to do if I qualified to be tested.

Comment

At that time I called several places. (Local department of health) every agency directed to my primary care and said they would tell me what to do if I qualified to be tested.
                        It seems each governor or state has it's own way of doing things, unfortunately. I would think the health department would be heavily involved no matter what state. In my state they do not want possible covid infected patients coming into any Dr. Office or emergency room. I know many of the test sites if not all of them are drive up, outdoor sites here in New Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                        X