X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cash payments to illegal immigrants

Gavin Newsom announces coronavirus cash payments to illegal immigrants

California will cut $500 checks to illegal immigrants struggling to pay bills amid coronavirus, the state’s governor announced Wednesday, becoming the first jurisdiction to offer a rescue package to people who aren’t in the country legally.

State taxpayers will shell out $75 million from their Disaster Relief Fund, and another $50 billion will come from a network of philanthropic foundations, Gov. Gavin Newsom said.

Re: cash payments to illegal immigrants

A noble effort to help those that many scorn.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Too bad real Christians don’t see it their Hearts !
      I be very glad to donate that stimulus check to them or the needy one in hardship

Comment

I don't understand why you reward someone who has broken out laws?? Would you give a check to someone who just robbed the little store on the corner... Laws are laws and you cannot select what laws you follow.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
          I be very glad to donate that stimulus check to them or the needy one in hardship
          That is where ours is headed brother Nuno. That is, if they can find the correct bank account to deposit it in.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            I don't understand why you reward someone who has broken out laws?? Would you give a check to someone who just robbed the little store on the corner... Laws are laws and you cannot select what laws you follow.
            And I bet...ah never mind, it never stops here, what I do with my money is my business period!
            Like Jimmy said we need to move on to other topics

Comment

I can see a explosive need coming very soon in this country.

I do find it sad when someone complains that a philanthropic foundation gives money, aid or assistance to the needy. Why would that bother someone ?

Maybe we could suggest an organization in need of help in your ( my ) area, or west, mountain north, desert S.W., or on the east coast.
              Sometimes any donation helps.

Comment

I wouldn’t call it a reward. That’s my though. I want the wall built. I want illegals dealt like they should be according to the law. But for this case I would personally consider it cruel to exempt them at this time for this circumstance. That’s my thoughts on this one thing.

Sent from my Mobile Devise

Comment

And I bet...ah never mind, it never stops here, what I do with my money is my business period!
                  Like Jimmy said we need to move on to other topics
                  Sorry you misunderstood what I meant. Personally I don't care what you do with your money..The topic of the thread was cash payments to illegals.. I thought it was about the state of California.

Comment

Sorry you misunderstood what I meant. Personally I don't care what you do with your money..The topic of the thread was cash payments to illegals.. I thought it was about the state of California.
                    Dude move on !

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      I wouldn’t call it a reward. That’s my though. I want the wall built. I want illegals dealt like they should be according to the law. But for this case I would personally consider it cruel to exempt them at this time for this circumstance. That’s my thoughts on this one thing.

Sent from my Mobile Devise
                      I can understand it to a point but if you do it then the caravans will be coming daily again...And they will bring there own forty ft ladders. At some point you have to end it.

Comment

Dude move on !
                        Yeah okay dude!!

Comment

I honestly have laughed myself silly at times reading the ignorance displayed on these boards that no amount of education can remedy. I can proudly state that I spent my high school years in California. A state that was so far ahead of the curve on environmental issues, social issues, humanitarian issues, way back then. The list is endless. My state of residence is finally catching up to what California had in place 40 years ago. If we all just look at the contributions of those many scorn. That alone should account for something. I left the humanitarian aspects out of the equation as it seems to only appeal to those that actually have a soul.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                            I honestly have laughed myself silly at times reading the ignorance displayed on these boards that no amount of education can remedy. I can proudly state that I spent my high school years in California. A state that was so far ahead of the curve on environmental issues, social issues, humanitarian issues, way back then. The list is endless. My state of residence is finally catching up to what California had in place 40 years ago. If we all just look at the contributions of those many scorn. That alone should account for something. I left the humanitarian aspects out of the equation as it seems to only appeal to those that actually have a soul.
                            And I spent my first 33 years of my life there. CA has it figured out and they always have.

Comment

Christian thing to do? They are here illegally. They have given them jobs driving down your wages. They are renting homes driving up demand and rents. They are in your schools putting pressure on schools while your children take a back seat while we accommodate 100 different languages.
                              Then to add insult the government takes money from you and gives to them.
                              Stuff like this I concider the dem party and the left the enemy of the people.

Comment

Working...
                              X