X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rumor has it .....

Originally posted by Wheels View Post
    Wonder how long allied will hang on after today !!!!
    OMG!
    Sorry everyone; we have friends there still too.
    I'm sorry to say that I'm so glad my hub left last year; I knew it was coming & said it many times. I did not feel nervous about him leaving

Allied Systems Holdings files Chapter 11

Comment

I have no choice to wait it out and hope I can follow the work !!!

Comment

After being with the company 28 years he had no choice but to leave because people from another company got his seniority & he'd be laid off. Leaving was NOT an easy decision but I did not feel it was the wrong choice & have not. I'm really sorry for those that were able to hang in there because had they not done that with the other company getting seniority; he'd be in these shoes too.. we were just in them already. It has NOT been an easy year but hopefully things are starting to look up for us.

I really dislike the fat in management for doing this to the hard working people that make them money!

Comment

Go ahead allied you guy's need a big fat bonus in atlanta GA.

Comment

No new rumors lately ??

Remember, if you haven't heard a good rumor by noon, then start one ......

Comment

heard one.................on feb 27 and 28, court judge ruled in favor of black diamond and spectrum.!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Heard that the teamsters what to cut the pension in half for all teamsters in central states and the retirees?

Comment

Why can't JCT keep drivers in Arlington Texas? I keep getting call back on job offer for Texas, Michigan & east coast.

Comment

I hear Holland been hiring like crazy but has yet to Replace ME!!

Comment

Originally posted by BilyWamBam View Post
                      I hear Holland been hiring like crazy but has yet to Replace ME!!
                      I heard YOU can't be replaced ...... I also heard that when you go, they're going to retire your truck number as well !!!

Comment

A buddy that works over at URS txt'd me today saying they purchased Waggoners... old news? sorry, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Comment

Working...
                        X