This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome new carhaul members

I just wanted to personally welcome all the new carhaul members that have joined in the past few weeks. I hope you can use this site to get information and give information to each other. Again welcome to TeamstersOnline Teamster Forum

Jimmy

Re: Welcome new carhaul members

Yeah! Me too!

X475 admin.

Comment

Thanks; I'm sure you have a lot of traffic though some probably haven't joined. I've given the link to a lot of people.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Just like the good ol' days of the Labour Unions movements, way back when. When there's a crisis, the members show up in droves, but when things quiet down, the crowd thins out.

Usually the Car Haul forum has 4 to 6 users viewing it. I don't know what it's peaked at, but lately, I've seen over 500 veiwing at a time !!

Hopefully some you 'Norman-New-Guys' will stick around and post something now and then.

Anyways, welcome all the same.

Cheers

SL

Comment

Great Site! We really need a place to discuss the business. We never hear a thing at work.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by karhaul1993 View Post
              Great Site! We really need a place to discuss the business. We never hear a thing at work.
              Thanks
              Thank you!

X475

Comment

Great site , hope I don't ruffle too many feathers, which I am likely to do. Me and my "BIG MOUTH", and my "BAD ATTITUDE". HA!!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome my teamsters brothers.I am so glad tobe back with teamster carhaulers again and with a new mission and that is to organize my lost non-union brother carhauler.we all need to remember were not just another truck driver we are skill professinal auto transporter.UNITED WE STAND

Comment

]wow! its allied new web site check it outHome | Automotive Transport Services | Allied Automotive Group

Comment

"Driving to be North America's number one vehicle transporter" Ahhh you were number one stupid till you F***ed up everthing for everyone. Man check out the Allied has answers section sort of feels like a nazi propaganda film.

Comment

I here that we have no backhauls just rattle back they should have went about pissing everone off a different way !!!

Comment

More BS from the same bunch of " know it all's". Just got some slick webmaster to make them look like a million bucks. Most of us, the carhaulers, know the truth. Allied should have had these guys around when they were selling the 15% pay cut for 3 years. They could have probably gotten it forever.

Comment

Just made it over here to this forum. I have been laid off for a mouth now from allied dearborn.

Comment

Any news on what's up with allied should I stay or should I go to Cassens ???

Comment

Working...
                              X