This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reddaway Roll Call

Thanks. We will all need to work hard to stick together or we all lose. Will it be hard? Of course but what other options do we have. I trust more in the 174 leadership than I ever have but this is joint negs. We have been out numbered here at 174 in the past and we still don't have the numbers but we are in it for what's best for everybody.

Comment

117 member here, we will stand behind our adjoining members and strong we will stand with you!! We lost our medical last contract but got it back this go around. It was a long drawn out fight to get it back though. Try not to lose it. Let me know if there will be any rally I'll be down there for it! And if it comes down to a strike I'll stand with you there too. We have to stick together we are in the same building lol.

Comment

Local 206, driver/dockworker/lineguy/head-cook-n-bottlewasher. ..aka 10-year redshirt freshman. I'm in my tenth year and still at the absolute bottom of the hawg-board in Eugene. It's a sad sad tale. . ..

Comment

Originally posted by gov'tmule View Post
          Local 206, driver/dockworker/lineguy/head-cook-n-bottlewasher. ..aka 10-year redshirt freshman. I'm in my tenth year and still at the absolute bottom of the hawg-board in Eugene. It's a sad sad tale. . ..
          if u and pullin three ever chat and go for that long walk together you ()well we) need to fiqure a way to stop that hawg board crap! it is just wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by steelheadfish View Post

if u and pullin three ever chat and go for that long walk together you ()well we) need to fiqure a way to stop that hawg board crap! it is just wrong!
            I agree... It is wrong... I wonder how it ever got started...Bottom of the board guys skip a meeting and it gets passed in their absence?? I've talked with the hawgs and its not something they see a problem with or even want to talk about of course.

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that a work rule or a rider specific to Eugene?? Wouldn't it then have to be fixed at the local level???
            In Solidarity, BamBam

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam View Post
              Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't that a work rule or a rider specific to Eugene?? Wouldn't it then have to be fixed at the local level???
              In Solidarity, BamBam
              It is a letter of understanding signed by 206 and 324. That's Eugene and Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullin3 View Post
                It is a letter of understanding signed by 206 and 324. That's Eugene and Salem.
                nice to know the tdu is looking out for the entire membership team work at its finest.

Comment

Portland city driver who thinks there all jackals

Comment

Originally posted by shopstew162 View Post
                    nice to know the tdu is looking out for the entire membership team work at its finest.
                    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ! ! ! !

Comment

it's all about me ! ! ! !
                      mmmmmmmmee, buu,buu

Comment

Thought I'd throw my two cents in.... Portland City Driver, and member of the Negotiating Committee. After last Tuesday's discussions with management after the Grievances, it'll be interesting if they finally got the message from those of us on the Union side, concerning the Negotiations on March 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I don't know how more plain we could've made the message to them, that they need to quit stalling, and get serious about putting together an Agreement that has any chance of being voted in by the membership. We'll see next week when we are back into Negotiations. Hope to see you in there , Pullin'3!!!

Comment

Buddha214 glad to see you finally decided to jump in and post Brother. Keep us up to date on what is happening. You know Pullin'3 so you know we need some one to keep us up to snuff around here.

Comment

keeping you up to snuff is what your bargaining commitee is for. the shop stewards of your local unions have nothing but your best interest in mind and are providing a valuable service at the table.

Comment

keeping you up to snuff is what your bargaining commitee is for. the shop stewards of your local unions have nothing but your best interest in mind and are providing a valuable service at the table.
                              You are 100% right and even though you dont hear it enough. Good job and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddha214 View Post
                                Thought I'd throw my two cents in.... Portland City Driver, and member of the Negotiating Committee. After last Tuesday's discussions with management after the Grievances, it'll be interesting if they finally got the message from those of us on the Union side, concerning the Negotiations on March 23rd, 24th, and 25th. I don't know how more plain we could've made the message to them, that they need to quit stalling, and get serious about putting together an Agreement that has any chance of being voted in by the membership. We'll see next week when we are back into Negotiations. Hope to see you in there , Pullin'3!!!
                                Welcome Buddha ! and since we all know how the three days of meetings went. I know a plain way to send a message ! We have been here for 6 months with very little to show for our efforts. Time to take a STRIKE VOTE !! if this contract goes past this summer we are in for a world of hurt !

Comment

Working...
                                X