Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 191 to 197 of 197
  1. #191
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Somewhere in South Carolina
    Posts
    26,091
    Rep Power
    380

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    Teamsters Local 707 follow up

    Teamster union meeting

    Local 707 general membership meeting

    Sunday January 23rd 2022

    at 10:00 am via zoom

    Meeting ID 483 568 9364

    Passcode 599596

  2. #192
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Somewhere in South Carolina
    Posts
    26,091
    Rep Power
    380

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    The upstate New York Pension fund will apply to the PBGC for funds..

    https://www.nystpensionfund.org/medi...ion-update.pdf

  3. #193
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Somewhere in South Carolina
    Posts
    26,091
    Rep Power
    380

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues


  4. #194
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    2,182
    Rep Power
    165

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    The upstate New York Pension fund will apply to the PBGC for funds..

    https://www.nystpensionfund.org/medi...ion-update.pdf
    Sure seems like a long drawn out procedure,hope they get it right the first time.

  5. #195
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Somewhere in South Carolina
    Posts
    26,091
    Rep Power
    380

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Sure seems like a long drawn out procedure,hope they get it right the first time.
    I have been following the press releases from the pbgc.. actually get emails.. I am still waiting on my pension fix.. Hopefully within the next few weeks.

  6. #196
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Local Union
    375
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired
    Location
    NEAR BUFFALO
    Posts
    2,182
    Rep Power
    165

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I have been following the press releases from the pbgc.. actually get emails.. I am still waiting on my pension fix.. Hopefully within the next few weeks.
    I also started to follow pbgc,more up to date info than the NYS teamsters sight.

  7. #197
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Somewhere in South Carolina
    Posts
    26,091
    Rep Power
    380

    Default Re: Teamster Pension issues

    Quote Originally Posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    I also started to follow pbgc,more up to date info than the NYS teamsters sight.
    They tend to release any news after 5:00 EST late in the afternoon.. I recieved emails after 600

 

 
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •