Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USF Holland employees- SOUND OFF!!!!!

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    Holland GBO P&D

I never thought I would be posting this
    So now your a Holland employee??

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      Holland GBO P&D

I never thought I would be posting this
      Hey Jimmy, did they find out what caused that Linehaul drivers wreck last week up in West Virginia ? Somebody called me Sunday from a retirement party for a Holland driver that I used to work with and was telling me about it . Said his wife had died about 3 weeks earlier and now him. Sad for his family loosing both parents in a matter of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
        Hey Jimmy, did they find out what caused that Linehaul drivers wreck last week up in West Virginia ? Somebody called me Sunday from a retirement party for a Holland driver that I used to work with and was telling me about it . Said his wife had died about 3 weeks earlier and now him. Sad for his family loosing both parents in a matter of weeks.
        North Carolina man dies after tractor-trailer fire on I-64 in Barboursville

BARBOURSVILLE, W.Va. (WCHS) — UPDATED, 3:42 p.m. 04/23/21

Barboursville police have released the name of the driver of a tractor-trailer who died Friday morning after the cab caught fire.

Edward Earl Weeks, 67, of Greensboro, N.C. died at the scene of the tractor-trailer fire, according to the Barboursville Police Department. His body has been sent to the West Virginia State Medical Examiner's Office to determine the cause of death.

Police say Weeks lost control of the vehicle and struck the concrete barrier that divides the lanes. The tractor-trailer continued traveling about 300 feet after the initial impact. Police believe the impact punctured the fuel tank, spilling fuel and causing the vehicle cab to ignite. The fire spread to the trailer.

https://wchstv.com/news/local/all-la...r-trailer-fire

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          North Carolina man dies after tractor-trailer fire on I-64 in Barboursville

BARBOURSVILLE, W.Va. (WCHS) — UPDATED, 3:42 p.m. 04/23/21

Barboursville police have released the name of the driver of a tractor-trailer who died Friday morning after the cab caught fire.

Edward Earl Weeks, 67, of Greensboro, N.C. died at the scene of the tractor-trailer fire, according to the Barboursville Police Department. His body has been sent to the West Virginia State Medical Examiner's Office to determine the cause of death.

Police say Weeks lost control of the vehicle and struck the concrete barrier that divides the lanes. The tractor-trailer continued traveling about 300 feet after the initial impact. Police believe the impact punctured the fuel tank, spilling fuel and causing the vehicle cab to ignite. The fire spread to the trailer.

https://wchstv.com/news/local/all-la...r-trailer-fire
          Thanks Docker, that looks pretty horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
            Thanks Docker, that looks pretty horrible.
            Yes it does and you are welcome sir. That's a horrible way to go.

Comment

Working...
            X