Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Taking A Stand!!!

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Default Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Union an

Signed!
    Donald Trump’s presidency could usher in a crisis for working people across the country.

Since Election Day, Republican lawmakers in Congress and state legislatures are aggressively pushing “right-to-work” laws. They’re paving the way for corporations to increase their power in workplaces and state and national politics.

And now, Donald Trump’s press secretary has indicated “the president believes in ‘right-to-work’” and he wants to do “what’s in the best interest of job creators.”

These policies won’t lead to more manufacturing plants or better jobs. They will only lead to weaker unions, less bargaining power for working people, and lower wages (union and nonunion).
    Sign the petition:

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

Signed..

3. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

Of course I signed !

"best interests of the job creators" ... sure.

5. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
    Getting In The Groove Now.

Local Union
    Employer
    retired

done

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Signed.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

RTW makes no difference in a good Union. Not so much for a $7 bagger.

But the bigger picture is the Left stands back and lets the right RTW laws. Because they are the same plans....
    Where is the left in helping?.....
    They have an Army and a crap load of money dedicated to go after Trump FOR THEIR OWN POWER. But not for you.
    Protect the Global power structure and attack Trump

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    RTW makes no difference in a good Union. Not so much for a $7 bagger.

But the bigger picture is the Left stands back and lets the right RTW laws. Because they are the same plans....
    Where is the left in helping?.....
    They have an Army and a crap load of money dedicated to go after Trump FOR THEIR OWN POWER. But not for you.
    Protect the Global power structure and attack Trump
    I have to disagree with you on this one Strappy,RTW is lowering wages across the Country..That my friend is a fact..I don't know if this is a good example or not but IMO if you go to a grocery store you pay the same for milk as a union person does.. Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..

10. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this one Strappy,RTW is lowering wages across the Country..That my friend is a fact..I don't know if this is a good example or not but IMO if you go to a grocery store you pay the same for milk as a union person does.. Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..
    I didn't say that not RTW is lowering wages.
    But a good union will not abandon but a crap one will. But the left don't care maybe a little lip service to stir the base.

Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..
    Having been in the roll of protection, you won't get much help or win too often.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

But as far as lowering wages go. Immigration, Globalism and TTP, NAFTA trade are far more devastating which Both Parties were well on the way but now Trump has killed that and the world is upended.

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    I didn't say that not RTW is lowering wages.
    But a good union will not abandon but a crap one will. But the left don't care maybe a little lip service to stir the base.

Having been in the roll of protection, you won't get much help or win too often.
    So did you sign the petition?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

14. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast