Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Taking A Stand!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Local Union
    492
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    Albuquerque, NM
    Posts
    42,077
    Rep Power
    933

    Default Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Union an

    Signed!
    Donald Trump’s presidency could usher in a crisis for working people across the country.

    Since Election Day, Republican lawmakers in Congress and state legislatures are aggressively pushing “right-to-work” laws. They’re paving the way for corporations to increase their power in workplaces and state and national politics.

    And now, Donald Trump’s press secretary has indicated “the president believes in ‘right-to-work’” and he wants to do “what’s in the best interest of job creators.”

    These policies won’t lead to more manufacturing plants or better jobs. They will only lead to weaker unions, less bargaining power for working people, and lower wages (union and nonunion).
    Sign the petition:

  2. #2
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    25,507
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Signed..

  3. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
  4. #3
    Retired !

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Local Union
    107
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    18,473
    Rep Power
    400

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Of course I signed !

    "best interests of the job creators" ... sure.

  5. Likes ABFwife Liked this post
  6. #4
    Getting In The Groove Now.

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Local Union
    25
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    156

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    done

  7. #5
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    29,015
    Rep Power
    1196

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Signed.

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,896
    Rep Power
    323

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    RTW makes no difference in a good Union. Not so much for a $7 bagger.

    But the bigger picture is the Left stands back and lets the right RTW laws. Because they are the same plans....
    Where is the left in helping?.....
    They have an Army and a crap load of money dedicated to go after Trump FOR THEIR OWN POWER. But not for you.
    Protect the Global power structure and attack Trump

  9. #7
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Local Union
    641
    Employer
    Retired New Penn
    Location
    Northeastern PA
    Posts
    25,507
    Rep Power
    368

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    RTW makes no difference in a good Union. Not so much for a $7 bagger.

    But the bigger picture is the Left stands back and lets the right RTW laws. Because they are the same plans....
    Where is the left in helping?.....
    They have an Army and a crap load of money dedicated to go after Trump FOR THEIR OWN POWER. But not for you.
    Protect the Global power structure and attack Trump
    I have to disagree with you on this one Strappy,RTW is lowering wages across the Country..That my friend is a fact..I don't know if this is a good example or not but IMO if you go to a grocery store you pay the same for milk as a union person does.. Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..

  10. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
  11. #8
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,896
    Rep Power
    323

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    I have to disagree with you on this one Strappy,RTW is lowering wages across the Country..That my friend is a fact..I don't know if this is a good example or not but IMO if you go to a grocery store you pay the same for milk as a union person does.. Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..
    I didn't say that not RTW is lowering wages.
    But a good union will not abandon but a crap one will. But the left don't care maybe a little lip service to stir the base.

    Isn't it fare that you pay for the same representation from the union as the union guy does.. Makes sense to me..
    Having been in the roll of protection, you won't get much help or win too often.

  12. #9
    I Am Rocking Now

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Local Union
    89
    Employer
    Allied
    Posts
    8,896
    Rep Power
    323

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    But as far as lowering wages go. Immigration, Globalism and TTP, NAFTA trade are far more devastating which Both Parties were well on the way but now Trump has killed that and the world is upended.

  13. #10
    Scab Hating Union Thug

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Local Union
    222
    Employer
    YRC
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    29,015
    Rep Power
    1196

    Default Re: Sign the petition: “Right-to-Work” Laws Lower Wages for All Working People – Unio

    Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    I didn't say that not RTW is lowering wages.
    But a good union will not abandon but a crap one will. But the left don't care maybe a little lip service to stir the base.



    Having been in the roll of protection, you won't get much help or win too often.
    So did you sign the petition?

    Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

  14. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •