Deporting All Would Save $622 BILLION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deporting All Would Save $622 BILLION

Study: Most Americans Want More Illegals Deported; Deporting All Would Save $622 BILLION

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...ve-622-billion

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/34081-study-most-americans-want-more-illegals-deported-deporting-all-would-save-622-billion

Re: Deporting All Would Save $622 BILLION

A rather misleading tag line from strappy.
    What he neglected to mention was what the Pew Research poll also said, which is contained in the first 2 paragraphs of the study.
    Seems the republicans get different views on the same subject from their propaganda sources.

Americans’ immigration policy priorities: Divisions between – and within – the two parties
    Democrats and Republicans have starkly different priorities when it comes to the nation’s immigration policies. Yet there also are ideological differences within both parties on the importance of some priorities, according to a new Pew Research Center survey.

Two-thirds of Americans (67%) say it is very or somewhat important to establish a way for most immigrants in the country illegally to remain here legally, according to the survey, which comes as the Supreme Court evaluates the Trump administration’s decision to end a program that has protected from deportation nearly 800,000 unauthorized immigrants who arrived in the United States as children. And while 82% of Democrats and Democratic-leaning independents say this is a very or somewhat important goal, only about half of Republicans and Republican leaners (48%) say the same.
    Sizable majorities of Americans also rate other policy goals as important: 68% say it is very or somewhat important to increase security along the U.S.-Mexico border, and 73% say it is important to take in refugees escaping war and violence.
    Quite a bit different then how strappy portrayed his view on the same poll.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...e-two-parties/

Comment

Start with Melania.

Comment

Yet they are costing you hundreds of Billions of dollars taken right out of your pocket.
        They are all renting somewhere raising costs of homes and rent.
        They all are working somewhere driving down wages with supply and cheap labor.
        There are millions more that wish to come here.
        Meanwhile Elisabeth Warren says she use tax dollars to tear down the wall.
        Have you become so blind

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          Yet they are costing you hundreds of Billions of dollars taken right out of your pocket.
          Have you become so blind
          I am not blind. I see all people and all problems.
          I see the multi-billionaires that live an opulent lifestyle.
          I see the greed as those same people squirm when told they might need to pay more in taxes.
          But can't we solve some problems in a way that Christ would have approved of ?
          With compassion, with a helping hand and with humanity.

But I guess those billionaires need gold plated facets in their bathroom and yachts that are as big as the Titanic.
          Poor people only need food, medical care and a place to rest.

Oh yea ... tear down that wall !

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
            Have you become so blind
            Hundreds of billions of dollars taken right out of my pocket? Your math is flawed.

They are all raising the costs of homes and rent? Would that be from the driven down wages from their cheap labor? Not much buying power there Strappy. Which is it?

There are millions more that wish to come here? Like our ancestors? Well, mine at least. Going to pick and choose who can immigrate to the US? How do you want to break that down? By race? Religion? Gender? Sexual persuasion? Maybe all?

The wall. Don't you mean the lie? It's a fence, not a wall. A fence replacing existing areas of fence. A 3 year lie. A gross waste of tax payer dollars that is proving to be the butt of many a joke. Easily compromised by what can be purchased at the local hardware store. Land needed to continue this fence, stolen from taxpayers to keep out future tax payers.

Have you become so blind?..

Comment

Working...
            X