X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
    P☭esident Donald T☭ump

OK crazy. Here is your corrected header.
    Russian?? Your second language??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Then where is it?? Maybe you can explain?? So tell me how I am spinning it.. Or will I have to wait like the other thread where I asked you to post a link to your statement??
      I'm not a computer expert. Maybe Trump used his powers to have the thread disappear after he flushed 10 or 15 times.

Comment

In my opinion, it's about time more of the old, and new military members recognize that Cadet Bone Spurs isn't all he thinks he is. All mouth, no class, no intelligence and many crooked friends.

Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
        President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
        Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.

Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
        “These are people for whom the morals and standards of the military mean a lot,” he said. “The president has criticized those same career workers in the State Department and other agencies. So, it’s possible they are more likely to be offended by the president than other parts of the military.”
        Trump is far more popular with enlisted service members than with officers. Among the enlisted force, the recent survey showed a 43 percent favorable rating. For officers, however, only one-third responded with a positive view.
        https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...es-poll-shows/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          I'm not a computer expert. Maybe Trump used his powers to have the thread disappear after he flushed 10 or 15 times.

Comment

I can speculate on the reason. Probably plain old plain vindictiveness.

Tesla and GM are not getting EV tax credit reform, Trump reportedly intervened
            Tesla and GM are getting their hopes of an EV tax credit reform squashed as Donald Trump reportedly intervened and threaten to kill the bill if it gets to his desk.
            As we reported earlier this week, US Congress is considering an EV tax credit revamp that would help Tesla, GM, and used EV buyers.
            Tesla and GM have become the first two automakers to hit the 200,000 delivery threshold to trigger the phase-out of their EV buyers’ access to federal tax credits.
            It’s creating an advantage for Audi, BMW, Ford, and others basically for being late in launching electric vehicles in the US.
            The new proposed reform would have added an additional 400,000 vehicles with $7,000 in federal tax credit after an automaker hits the initial threshold.

However, Congress has now abandoned the effort to revamp the electric vehicle tax credit after hitting a dead end.
            https://electrek.co/2019/12/17/tesla...mp-intervened/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
              I'm not a computer expert.

You don't have to tell us that as you seem to prove it all the time. You don't seem to be an expert at very much especially politics with the exception of your hate Trump BS..Still no reason to why you all took down the original Trump thread??. Just another reason the term snowflakes comes into the picture. Kinda like that Far left college professor that the Dems brought in as a witness in this circus related impeachment hearings that actually said that as would cross the street before walking near a Trump owned hotel in Washington. So what I see here is that it is basically the same thing. Donald Trump??. On this forum?? OMG let's get rid of it ...and you most likely patted yourselves on the backs.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post

You don't have to tell us that as you seem to prove it all the time. You don't seem to be an expert at very much especially politics with the exception of your hate Trump BS..Still no reason to why you all took down the original Trump thread??. Just another reason the term snowflakes comes into the picture. Kinda like that Far left college professor that the Dems brought in as a witness in this circus related impeachment hearings that actually said that as would cross the street before walking near a Trump owned hotel in Washington. So what I see here is that it is basically the same thing. Donald Trump??. On this forum?? OMG let's get rid of it ...and you most likely patted yourselves on the backs.

You just never stop, do you? Keep spewing the hate.

Comment

The missing Trump thread? It's a conspiracy! Better send Rudy! He works for Rubals. I bet he finds it on a hidden server in the Ukraine.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                    You just never stop, do you? Keep spewing the hate.

Keep spewing the hate?? Seriously?? That's all you got?? When someone has nothing they come out with remarks like this.. And here I thought you were better than that..

Why did the Donald Trump thread disappear?? Maybe you still have enough class to answer that.. Unlike the other two..

And thanks for the Welcome Back...

Comment

Perhaps the Trump thread mistakenly took itself for a hamberder and consumed itself?

Comment

Did anyone look here?
                        To see if Trump put it here on Moby mouth !

Comment

I'm with my crazy brother on the nuking of the original Liar-in Chief thread. So is this going to be a continuation of the original thread? I really would like to see a public reason that the original one got nuked.

I think that nuking threads is rather foolish rather than just locking them, did Dear Leader threaten to sue the owner of the board? But yet there are threads that are stickies that have been around since forever that are just taking up space.

I have seen other boards that have long running threads that go poof due to accidental deleting, or software malfunction but at least there was a reason given. The fact that there is more moderators here than members that post is rather suspicious to say the least.

I would hope that at least an explanation is owed to the members if nothing else. If one doesn't agree at least they can make an informed decision on the future of their posting and the board. Most all of us try to act like an adult most of the time, even if most of us fail every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
                            I'm with my crazy brother on the nuking of the original Liar-in Chief thread. So is this going to be a continuation of the original thread? I really would like to see a public reason that the original one got nuked.

I think that nuking threads is rather foolish rather than just locking them, did Dear Leader threaten to sue the owner of the board? But yet there are threads that are stickies that have been around since forever that are just taking up space.

I have seen other boards that have long running threads that go poof due to accidental deleting, or software malfunction but at least there was a reason given. The fact that there is more moderators here than members that post is rather suspicious to say the least.

I would hope that at least an explanation is owed to the members if nothing else. If one doesn't agree at least they can make an informed decision on the future of their posting and the board. Most all of us try to act like an adult most of the time, even if most of us fail every now and then.
                            How refreshing. A question posted in a respectful manner without personal insults to the staff.

This thread is a continuation of the missing thread. It's all there is.

The reason the other thread went "poof" has not yet been determined as to what exactly caused it. Hence the different references to what might have happened throughout this thread. An attempt to restore the data failed.

As far as all those stickies you spoke of? Your complaint was addressed months ago. We all took a turn at cleaning them up in the different forums, removing many that weren't relevant or had served their purpose.

222lifer
                            Admin

Comment

I would like to add that the staff are all volunteers here. We donate our time to keep this site running as best we can. Sometimes we do have glitches, weird things happen that we have no explanation for. I have recently dealt with some issues that would not be obvious to all of you. We cannot be here 24/7. Some of us have jobs, some of us spend a lot of time volunteering in other places. We do the best we can to address valid complaints. Just because you the members do not see an immediate fix does not mean it is not being dealt with. In this case, no explanation was given immediately because we were hoping to find the problem and fix it. It didn't happen. So go ahead and post away here in this thread. It's all we can do.

ABFwife
                              Administrator

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

I have put in a recommendation that the mods get a raise. Look for it soon. LOL
                                Last edited by RedRollingRoadblock; 12-19-2019, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X