Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    My Meme disappeared again.. Maybe Nancy hacked the site..
    I pulled some strings this morning to get it back for you Crazy... First... I called a guy who knew a woman that once was engaged to a man that went to school with Eric Trump and in turn... Eric called his dad and Donny then called Nancy and demanded that she put that pic back on the site or else... in his words... "Listen hear you dingbat... you either put that nice member of TOL... Crazy's pic back up or I will... and I repeat... "I'll be back" and it will be "Hasta la vista for you baby"!!! The pic was back up in the internet in 10 minutes...

That guy called be back and reassured me that it will stay up this time.

Comment

President Trump Announces ‘Office of the Former President’ – Will Carry On the Agenda of the Trump Administration

President Trump announced he created the “Office of the Former President”. He will use this office to carry on the agenda of the Trump Administration.
      President Trump announced that he is officially creating the ‘Office of the Former President’. He announced this on Telegram today:

This is one of the first actions coming from the President since he departed Washington DC. President Trump was up on election night by hundreds of thousands of votes in multiple states but early in the next morning, Democrat operatives added hundreds of thousands of additional ballots to the election and by the end of the week, the states the President won on election night were flipped to Joe Biden. Any fraudulent activities related to these events have never been forensically audited and the court cases surrounding the apparent fraud have never allowed evidence to be presented.

US elections will never be free and fair in the future until all the fraud is investigated and adequately and independently addressed. The 2020 election was the largest steal in world history. Everyone but the President and the American people were involved.
      https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...dministration/

Comment

Ohio Republican Lawmakers Look to Honor Trump's Birthday

A pair of Ohio Republican state lawmakers are looking to honor former President Donald Trump with a day to commemorate his June 14 birthday. Reps. Jon Cross of Kenton and Reggie Stoltzfus of Paris Township, east of Canton and home to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, asked their colleagues in the Ohio House of Representatives via email to co-sponsor their bill "to celebrate one of the greatest presidents in American history," the Cincinnati Enquirer reported. "Let's show the 3,154,834 Ohio voters who cast their ballot to re-elect Donald J. Trump that we as a legislature recognize the accomplishments of his administration," the email from Cross and Stoltzfus reads.

The New York-born Trump twice won the state, in 2016 and 2020, by more than 400,000 votes both times. The Enquirer noted that 40 states — including Ohio — honor former President Ronald Reagan on his birthday, Feb. 6, while Illinois enacted Barack Obama Day in 2017.

Democrats already have expressed dissatisfaction, claiming the day is also Flag Day, which celebrates the adoption of the U.S. flag on June 14, 1777.

"I don’t like the idea of changing an existing federal holiday that honors the flag," the Enquirer quoted Democrat Rep. Jeff Crossman of Parma, just south of Cleveland. "I think it’s disrespectful. "
        Like the democrats really give a damn about our flag... lol

They only care about our flag... just like with the Constitution... when it benefits them to do so. There wasn't a peep out of any of them all last year and even still this year when we all had to watch those rioters burning our great flag in the streets... and now... they think that changing the holiday that honors the flag is disrespectful.

Comment

From a facebook post

STATEMENT FROM 45TH PRESIDENT TRUMP:

I want to first thank my team of dedicated lawyers and others for their tireless work upholding justice and defending truth.

My deepest thanks as well to all of the United States Senators and Members of Congress who stood proudly for the Constitution we all revere and for the sacred legal principles at the heart of our country.

Our cherished Constitutional Republic was founded on the impartial rule of law, the indispensable safeguard for our liberties, our rights and our freedoms.

It is a sad commentary on our times that one political party in America is given a free pass to denigrate the rule of law, defame law enforcement, cheer mobs, excuse rioters, and transform justice into a tool of political vengeance, and persecute, blacklist, cancel and suppress all people and viewpoints with whom or which they disagree. I always have, and always will, be a champion for the unwavering rule of law, the heroes of law enforcement, and the right of Americans to peacefully and honorably debate the issues of the day without malice and without hate.

This has been yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt in the history of our Country. No president has ever gone through anything like it, and it continues because our opponents cannot forget the almost 75 million people, the highest number ever for a sitting president, who voted for us just a few short months ago.
          I also want to convey my gratitude to the millions of decent, hardworking, law-abiding, God-and-Country loving citizens who have bravely supported these important principles in these very difficult and challenging times.

Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again has only just begun. In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!

We have so much work ahead of us, and soon we will emerge with a vision for a bright, radiant, and limitless American future.

Together there is nothing we cannot accomplish.

We remain one People, one family, and one glorious nation under God, and it’s our responsibility to preserve this magnificent inheritance for our children and for generations of Americans to come.

May God bless all of you, and may God forever bless the United States of America.

Comment

https://youtu.be/pgwr9r36zIU

Comment

BREAKING: President Trump Releases Statement BLASTING Mitch McConnell as “Dour, Sullen and Unsmiling Political Hack”

President Trump released a statement Tuesday blasting GOP senate leader Mitch McConnell.

McConnell really began viciously attacking President Trump over the weekend from the senate floor after he voted against convicting Trump in the impeachment trial.
              McConnell suggested that Trump could still be charged with crimes and continued his attacks on Trump in a Wall Street Journal op-ed.

Trump had enough of the attacks and took the gloves off.
              “Mitch is a dour, sullen, and unsmiling political hack, and if Republican Senators are going to stay with him, they will not win again,” Trump said vowing to back “America First” primary candidates.

Trump also said that if Republicans are going to stay with McConnell “they will not win again.”
              Read the full statement:

Comment

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...39a1961ce6.jpg

For all the Trump haters,this is what you voted for.
                Last edited by 1484-1075; 02-17-2021, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...39a1961ce6.jpg

For all the Trump haters,this is what you voted for.
                  They can laugh because they don't get it.. And they would never say someone else was correct..

Comment

They can laugh because they don't get it.. And they would never say someone else was correct..
                    I get it. It's all lies, but I get it.
                    Would you ever say anyone else is correct ? You haven't yet.

For those incapable of understanding tax law and the consequences of a tax cut that was only temporary, means that yes, your taxes will go up.
                    Seems a few aren't intelligent enough to understand that. ( I didn't read pass the first dumb comment about taxes. )

Explaining the Trump Tax Reform Plan
                    The law cut corporate tax rates permanently and individual tax rates temporarily. It permanently removed the individual mandate—a key provision of the Affordable Care Act—which was likely to raise insurance premiums and significantly reduce the number of people with coverage. The highest earners were expected to benefit most from the law, while the lowest earners were believed to pay more in taxes once most individual tax provisions expire after 2025.
                    Now go ahead and spin your delusional comments into the ground.

https://www.investopedia.com/taxes/t...lan-explained/

Comment

BREAKING: President Trump Releases Statement BLASTING Mitch McConnell as “Dour, Sullen and Unsmiling Political Hack”
                      Nice, Republican McConnell has served in the US Senate for 35 years. And Trump just realized realized that he is a political hack. 4 years ago Trump appointed McConnell's Chinese born wife to a cabinet position which she just quit after the attack on the capitol building. I'll probably regret this post but I find Trump's statement laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post

For those incapable of understanding tax law and the consequences of a tax cut that was only temporary, means that yes, your taxes will go up.
                        Seems a few aren't intelligent enough to understand that. ( I didn't read pass the first dumb comment about taxes. )

The dilusion is all yours and the rest of the looney left.
                        Spin,russia,racist,white supremist,and the newest, equity for all the poor downtroden dim voters.
                        The biggest joke regime ever ,sleepy joe and the ho,the dim saviors.

Comment

My only regret is that McConnell “begged” for my strong support and endorsement before the
                          great people of Kentucky in the 2020 election, and I gave it to him. He went from one point
                          down to 20 points up, and won. How quickly he forgets. Without my endorsement, McConnell
                          would have lost, and lost badly. Now, his numbers are lower than ever before, he is destroying
                          the Republican side of the Senate, and in so doing, seriously hurting our Country.
                          So it's because of Trump that McConnell got reelected and is seriously hurting the country. Hell there we some on this site who said years ago that McConnell was hurting the country. I wonder why it took Trump until just 3 days ago to realize it? Didn't Trump say while campaigning in 2015 that "I'm gonna drain the swamp"?

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                            So it's because of Trump that McConnell got reelected and is seriously hurting the country. Hell there we some on this site who said years ago that McConnell was hurting the country. I wonder why it took Trump until just 3 days ago to realize it? Didn't Trump say while campaigning in 2015 that "I'm gonna drain the swamp"?
                            I think Trump.played into the Washington politics. He knew he needed McConell to get stuff done..maybe that is why he offered his wife a job in the administration..Four years and she got nothing done..I have said many times that McConnell is evil and his true colors came out.. So yeah Trump was played..Don't count Trump out.

Comment

See that is the difference..I can and will admit if I am wrong...As far as the tax cuts being tempory? I don't have an answer for that so I will take your word on it. But they are still in effect so removing them would be a basic tax increase. Then you have the Transportation Secretary saying he is open to a gasoline tax increase. That along with oil prices rising over 50% since Biden won the so called election . But I am glad to see you come back with your "Spin" comment.. We have missed that in the past..

Comment

Well look at you... finally getting up some courage to start posting in the political section again... makes me proud.

Your argument needs a lot of work but posting again is a start.

Here's a little hint... going with the same old rhetoric by saying things like it's all lies won't work around here anymore. How about saying which things are lies and and offer proof as such. That's that the big boy pants are for. If you were as half as intelligent as you think you are... you would already know that.

Now... how about starting over and do it right this time by telling me what is the lie and why?

Oh... and you have some replies waiting for you on what you call the "we don't need that stinking wall" thread. So... let's get jumping... shall we? Even if you have to... like you say...spin your delusional comments into the ground. But at least try to prove it... not just state it as a fact and expect it to be accepted as such.

And get ready to answer a lot of questions because I'm a curious guy... are capable of understanding that?

Comment

Working...
                                X