Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 1685

Thread: Coronavirus

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Allied

Default Re: Coronavirus

“Under the emergency use authorization, everyone has an option to accept or refuse the product. And that means every person, military and civilian. So this is critical. All of the mandates, from the military to the civilian population, are violating federal law,” Mathew Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, a Christian legal group, told The Epoch Times.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...t-available-us

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US

2. Likes crazy, 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    “Under the emergency use authorization, everyone has an option to accept or refuse the product. And that means every person, military and civilian. So this is critical. All of the mandates, from the military to the civilian population, are violating federal law,” Mathew Staver, chairman of Liberty Counsel, a Christian legal group, told The Epoch Times.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...t-available-us

Approved Version Of Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine Still Not Available In US
    ''violating federal law?''....''option to accept or refuse the product?''....You really don't have a goddamn clue what this is really all about,do you Strappy?.....

COVID ''emboldened'' the U.S. Government to ''expand'' it's use of digital technologies in the NAME of public health and safety...From 'mass surveillance','tracking intelligence',and 'internet censorship' to the use of 'social credit systems','augmented data collection capabilities',and 'big data'....OUR Governments ''NEW NORMAL'' exposes and expands it's ''Technocratic Totalitarian State''...I would ask if your writing all this down Strappy,but I'm quite sure you're ''aware'' of all this already!!!!....And what's also unfortunate,this 'China style Dictatorship' is being emulated by other ''supposed'' Western FREEDOM LOVING Democracies under the pretext of ''BIO-SECURITY''....

It is so 'important' that these travesties of justice and the Government Scum who 'implement' them be brought into the 'public arena' for discussion,derision,and most of all,''condemnation''

What is particularly pathetic and appalling is not only are the American Public so ill-educated,naive,ignorant,and so 'Duped' by the corporate media,but that OUR whole Government is packed with intellectual incompetent sycophants who have no appreciation of the 'extent' to which their actions are ''speeding'' up the arrival of a fully fledged ''STASI'' East German Government right here in the U.S.!!!!!!

And yet,most Americans will continue to be ''GOOD GERMANS'' and keep their heads down like 'nothing' is rotten in their 'idyllic' Democracy...For those who are painfully 'aware' of the ROT at the core of the system,the hour is late to turn this ship around...

As Madam Defarge said at the guillotine.....''Oh Liberty,what Crimes are Committed in Thy Name''....

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

5. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    ''violating federal law?''....''option to accept or refuse the product?''....You really don't have a goddamn clue what this is really all about,do you Strappy?.....

COVID ''emboldened'' the U.S. Government to ''expand'' it's use of digital technologies in the NAME of public health and safety...From 'mass surveillance','tracking intelligence',and 'internet censorship' to the use of 'social credit systems','augmented data collection capabilities',and 'big data'....OUR Governments ''NEW NORMAL'' exposes and expands it's ''Technocratic Totalitarian State''...I would ask if your writing all this down Strappy,but I'm quite sure you're ''aware'' of all this already!!!!....And what's also unfortunate,this 'China style Dictatorship' is being emulated by other ''supposed'' Western FREEDOM LOVING Democracies under the pretext of ''BIO-SECURITY''....

It is so 'important' that these travesties of justice and the Government Scum who 'implement' them be brought into the 'public arena' for discussion,derision,and most of all,''condemnation''

What is particularly pathetic and appalling is not only are the American Public so ill-educated,naive,ignorant,and so 'Duped' by the corporate media,but that OUR whole Government is packed with intellectual incompetent sycophants who have no appreciation of the 'extent' to which their actions are ''speeding'' up the arrival of a fully fledged ''STASI'' East German Government right here in the U.S.!!!!!!

And yet,most Americans will continue to be ''GOOD GERMANS'' and keep their heads down like 'nothing' is rotten in their 'idyllic' Democracy...For those who are painfully 'aware' of the ROT at the core of the system,the hour is late to turn this ship around...

As Madam Defarge said at the guillotine.....''Oh Liberty,what Crimes are Committed in Thy Name''....

''The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity...It is more despotic than a monarchy,more insolent than autocracy and more selfish than bureaucracy...It denounces,as public enemies,all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes''.....Abraham Lincoln-1865

Thank You President Lincoln,but truth be told Mr. President,unfortunately,'most' Americans could care less about your brilliant statement...You see Sir,there is no discussion,there is no dialogue,there is no political discourse about any of it...That's because Mr. President,most Americans are ignorant of the facts,or they just don't care because their caught in the 'comfort' of their own lives,and if they do care,it's 'only' because it fits their narrative,ideology,and their 'own' selfish agenda...And if something is posted that they can't comprehend,or it makes their head hurt thinking about it,or they just 'don't' want to know the 'truth' of their government,you hear nothing but ''crickets'' Mr.President....

Fact of the matter is Mr. President,in this day and age,I'm sorry to say that ''We the People'' haven't been responsible and engaging citizens for a very,very long time,in fact,we've pretty much degenerated into a lumbering herd of consumer 'wildebeests' content to graze the vast shopping mall savannas from coast to coast and of course,'ONLINE'...What the corrupt politicians,corporate America,and the Deep State have done is provide us the means to happily wallow away in our American Dream stupors like 'pigs in slop'...As long as they keep us supplied with plenty of oil,easy credit,cheap imports and 24/7 entertainment,they've got us ''hooked''...Yes Mr. President,your right,not a pretty picture picture at all...'Tragic' picture would be the more appropriate term....

''To maintain the power of the empire,it is essential that people remain in ignorance,that they live in ignorance,that they live in ignorance of the truth,even the truth of their own lives...What surrounds us therefore is a vast tapestry of lies,upon which we feed''....Yes Mr. President,I agree,his name is Harold Pinter...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/65759.htm

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    NEW PENN-Retired

Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169