Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Our hospitals are over run.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Us too.

Comment

Some of you waiting for a "Vaccine" maybe you should read this....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-n...accine/5729461

The CEO of Pfizer sold 62% percent of his stock and no vaccine has ever been 90% effective....

"However it seems Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, doesn’t share the confidence of his own claims. On the day his company issued its press release on the proposed vaccine trials, he sold 62% of his stock in Pfizer, making millions profit in the deal. He made the sell order in a special option in August so it would not appear as “insider selling"

"Bill Gates, the mRNA vaccine makers including Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, and their close allies such as Dr. Tony Fauci of the NIAID are clearly playing fast and loose with human lives in their rush to get these experimental vaccines into our bodies. Notably, the same Dr. Fauci and his NIAID owns the patent on a vaccine for dengue fever known as Dengvaxia, marketed by Sanofi-Pasteur and promoted as an “essential” vaccine by Tedros’ WHO since 2016. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (right) noted that Fauci and NIAID “knew from the clinical trials that there was a problem with paradoxical immune response,” but they gave it to several hundred thousand Filipino kids anyway. It was estimated that as many as 600 vaccinated children died before the government stopped the vaccinations.

Clearly the well-established Precautionary Principle–if in serious doubt, don’t– is being ignored by Fauci, Pfizer/BioNTech and others in rushing to approve the new mRNA vaccine for coronavirus. Messenger RNA technology has yet to produce an approved medicine, let alone a vaccine."

Comment

247,000 deaths to date.
        Still waiting for this virus to just blow away.

CDC reiterates COVID-19 guidance for long-haul truckers
        With COVID-19 coronavirus cases increasing again, more and more states and communities are taking extra measures to stop the spread of the disease that has claimed more than 244,000 American lives. And, as of this morning, some 10.8 million people in the U.S. have been infected with COVID-19.
        North Dakota, New Mexico, and Oregon have all enacted measures to try to slow the spread of the virus. More states are expected to follow.
        On Friday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated its guidelines for long-haul truckers. Much of what it said restates what the agency has suggested since the pandemic began. It continues to stress the importance of wearing masks, washing your hands, and keeping your distance from other people.
        Click the link for the full report. https://www.truckersnews.com/cdc-upd...haul-truckers/

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
          Some of you waiting for a "Vaccine" maybe you should read this....

The CEO of Pfizer sold 62% percent of his stock and no vaccine has ever been 90% effective....

"However it seems Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, doesn’t share the confidence of his own claims. On the day his company issued its press release on the proposed vaccine trials, he sold 62% of his stock in Pfizer, making millions profit in the deal. He made the sell order in a special option in August so it would not appear as “insider selling"

"Bill Gates, the mRNA vaccine makers including Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna, and their close allies such as Dr. Tony Fauci of the NIAID are clearly playing fast and loose with human lives in their rush to get these experimental vaccines into our bodies. Notably, the same Dr. Fauci and his NIAID owns the patent on a vaccine for dengue fever known as Dengvaxia, marketed by Sanofi-Pasteur and promoted as an “essential” vaccine by Tedros’ WHO since 2016. Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (right) noted that Fauci and NIAID “knew from the clinical trials that there was a problem with paradoxical immune response,” but they gave it to several hundred thousand Filipino kids anyway. It was estimated that as many as 600 vaccinated children died before the government stopped the vaccinations.

Clearly the well-established Precautionary Principle–if in serious doubt, don’t– is being ignored by Fauci, Pfizer/BioNTech and others in rushing to approve the new mRNA vaccine for coronavirus. Messenger RNA technology has yet to produce an approved medicine, let alone a vaccine."
          I'm with you on this.
          Big money. Big power.
          I'm wondering if our unions will defend us if companies force us to have a vaccine that we do not want in our system. I see it more of a political and money power grab more than anything that will be healthy for me. I never get the flu shots...I don't get sick much. I don't want a forced vaccine. I think they see it as they are gonna force it on every person in the world and every newborn from here on in.....big bucks.
          Or will the unions say"it is best to force all of us to get one and the companies can force us if they want......thats not right at all. But I can see Trumka right in with it...the big political suck up club.
          But I can see the game...huuuuge money takes precedent. A huuuuge political warchest with big Pharma becoming dictator of the world.....do we really want them having that much power? I don't.

I saw that ticketmaster published that if anybody wanted to see a live event...proof of vaccine would be required....people made a stick about it and they backtracked....I can see where it's heading.
          Big Pharma guarenteed money from everybody.
          No choices....Im a high risk...but it should be my choice...and working and entertainment or anything should not make it a mandate..
          Last edited by slavenomore; 11-18-2020, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
            I'm with you on this.
            Big money. Big power.
            I'm wondering if our unions will defend us if companies force us to have a vaccine that we do not want in our system. I see it more of a political and money power grab more than anything that will be healthy for me. I never get the flu shots...I don't get sick much. I don't want a forced vaccine. I think they see it as they are gonna force it on every person in the world and every newborn from here on in.....big bucks.
            Or will the unions say"it is best to force all of us to get one and the companies can force us if they want......thats not right at all. But I can see Trumka right in with it...the big political suck up club.
            But I can see the game...huuuuge money takes precedent. A huuuuge political warchest with big Pharma becoming dictator of the world.....do we really want them having that much power? I don't.

I saw that ticketmaster published that if anybody wanted to see a live event...proof of vaccine would be required....people made a stick about it and they backtracked....I can see where it's heading.
            Big Pharma guarenteed money from everybody.
            No choices....Im a high risk...but it should be my choice...and working and entertainment or anything should not make it a mandate..
            I never get the flu shot either...and I haven't gotten the flu......but IMO if this vaccine is mandatory than you will see a pandemic ever five years or less as you said it's guaranteed for big "Pharma" what a racket...another thing it's 95% effective? really no vaccine in history has been.

But to be honest with ya Slave I don't get it? Let's go back to February when the NBA shut down...two member of the Utah Jazz came down with the virus...but only two I thought this virus was so contagious, basketball is a sport that you are in the others guys face and no one on any teams they played got it, the coaches and trainers didn't get it hell even the janitors didn't get it...Ane you and me are both in the LTL business, every LTL trucking company have breakbulk are breakbulk is in Newburgh N.Y. they had at least 10 cases...why didn't everyone get it and why didn't it spread to other road drivers?

Right now they say it's out of control but the test they give you give a false positive like 80% of the time...

https://summit.news/2020/11/18/top-p...ecting-public/

"The doctor also slammed the unreliability of PCR tests, noting that “positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,” and that all testing should stop because the false numbers are “driving public hysteria.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...ociety/5728483

'The PCR technique was developed by chemist Kary B. Mullis in 1986. Kary Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1993.

Although this is disputed [3], Kary Mullis himself is said to have criticized the interest of PCR as a diagnostic tool for an infection, especially a viral one.

He stated that if PCR was a good tool for research, it was a very bad tool in medicine, in the clinic [4].

Mullis was referring to the AIDS virus (HIV retrovirus or HIV) [5], before the COVID-19 pandemic, but this opinion on the limitation of the technique in viral infections [6], by its creator, cannot be dismissed out of hand; it must be taken into account!'

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-se...-detat/5728207

https://stephenlendman.org/2020/11/h...alth-vaccines/

"All vaccines are toxic and hazardous to human health.

The great covid vaccines to the rescue scheme risks widespread harm, not protection.

In cahoots with Big Government, Big Pharma prioritizes maximum profits over human health"

Other articles worth reading....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cbc-se...mation/5729801

And what does the CEO of about that vaccine he sold 60% of his stock when announce..

"
            The financial world went ballistic on November 9 when the pharma giant Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech, announced in a company press release that it had developed a vaccine for Covid19 that was “90%” effective.

The controversial US head of NIAID, Tony Fauci (right) rushed to greet the news and the EU announced it had purchased 300 million doses of the costly new vaccine. If you believe financial markets, the pandemic is all but past history.

Suspicious events

However it seems Albert Bourla, the CEO of Pfizer, doesn’t share the confidence of his own claims. On the day his company issued its press release on the proposed vaccine trials, he sold 62% of his stock in Pfizer, making millions profit in the deal. He made the sell order in a special option in August so it would not appear as “insider selling”, however he also timed it just after the US elections and the mainstream media illegitimately declared Joe Biden President-elect. It seems from appearances that Bourla had a pretty clear conflict of interest in the timing of his press release on the same day."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/flu-bi...dlines/5701932

IMO whats going on is "disaster Capitalism" many small business will close and who do you think will buy them..if anyone buys them...and all the lost jobs...putting people on welfare and unemployment relying on the State to make...thats State control now isn't it..now am all for these programs but welfare and unemployment are there to help you..not to mention what might happen to social security The Great Reset they call it.i believe.

Comment

If this video is the real deal...no wonder I think things don'e add up..

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...e-masses-with/

Comment

Another group of nurses on strike. These folks are local, kind of, but it's the same all over. Virus raging, shortages of staff and PPE.
                Those that still think this was a joke, a scam, a hoax are foolish people. The world is infected. It's not just US !

As coronavirus cases rise, 800 Bucks County nurses go on strike over ‘dangerous’ staffing levels
                Nearly 800 nurses at a Bucks County hospital went on strike Tuesday morning over what they describe as dangerously low staffing levels that prevent them from providing high-quality care to patients.

It’s a power move for the nurses at St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, Bucks County, one of the most profitable hospitals in the region. They’re walking off the job as coronavirus cases surge across the region — and after eight months of caring for patients in a pandemic.

The nurses, who are represented by health-care union Pennsylvania Association of Staff Nurses and Allied Professionals (PASNAP), say they have no choice but to strike now as they fear the staffing situation will only grow more dire since COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are expected to rise this winter.
                https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20201117.html

Comment

More nurses on strike over virus concerns, short staffing and lack of PPE. But we have it under control. It will go away ... soon.

RNs to Protest Short Staffing, PPE Problems as Covid-19 Crisis Surges
                  Registered nurses who work at HCA’s Research Medical Center in Kansas City, Mo. and Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, Kan. will hold a public action Tuesday to highlight ongoing problems with inadequate staffing and personal protective equipment (PPE) in the midst of an alarming surge of the Covid-19 pandemic.
                  At the height of the pandemic in June, HCA cut the budget for staffing at Research and Menorah. Cuts in nursing staff caused nurses to have to take more patients, creating unsafe staffing levels on units where the RNs care for very sick patients and dying patients. At both hospitals, nurses were cut from the staffing levels every shift and across multiple hospital units. Since then, more than 300 RNs have left the bedside.
                  “We are pushing ourselves to the limit and still not having time to provide the level of care our patients deserve and need,” says Research RN Zo Schmidt. “During a historical pandemic, we need more nurses, not fewer. I've seen a mass exodus of nurses, and more are planning to leave. We know that to heal, our patients deserve individualized care from their nurse.”
                  https://www.nationalnursesunited.org...-crisis-surges

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                    Another group of nurses on strike. These folks are local, kind of, but it's the same all over. Virus raging, shortages of staff and PPE.
                    Those that still think this was a joke, a scam, a hoax are foolish people. The world is infected. It's not just US !

As coronavirus cases rise, 800 Bucks County nurses go on strike over ‘dangerous’ staffing levels

https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20201117.html
                    No one said their wasn't anything out there..it's the Flu and it can be quit nasty...Dr. Fauci even said it was the Flu and also said face mask were not needed...but was told to change his tune by someone.....tell me do people die of Pneumonia or the Flu anymore..It's been posted on the internet that they are marking everyone who dies as "Covid-19" now I don't know if I should believe this...but my barber cuts hair for Doctors and Nurses at a local Hospital (Baystate Medical) the largest hospital in Western Mass. and one of the nurses said they are marking everyone who dies as "Covied-19" and my wife works with a woman who had been sick...tested for Covid came back negative, than ask the doctor to test her for the Flu...they wouldn't do it...Why?

If you have been reading along the test they are giving "PCR" test is unreliable case in point....

https://www.rt.com/usa/506551-musk-c...tive-negative/

"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD."

Tell me how does this happen....doesn't this make you think and question things?

And some of who will say this is not just a problem here in the USA but worldwide.....that bring me back to the "Bilderberg's" no one knows what they talk about and it's people from all over there World...and it's not the working class that attends...it's those in power which also includes the Media...... is this planed, is this the "The Great Reset" going on, for the Rich are getting Richer and the poor and middle class are getting poorer....as I have said something is out there IMO a form of the Flu which is what it is...but some one has a "Agenda" IMO..things don't add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                      No one said their wasn't anything out there..it's the Flu and it can be quit nasty...Dr. Fauci even said it was the Flu and also said face mask were not needed...but was told to change his tune by someone.....tell me do people die of Pneumonia or the Flu anymore..It's been posted on the internet that they are marking everyone who dies as "Covid-19" now I don't know if I should believe this...but my barber cuts hair for Doctors and Nurses at a local Hospital (Baystate Medical) the largest hospital in Western Mass. and one of the nurses said they are marking everyone who dies as "Covied-19" and my wife works with a woman who had been sick...tested for Covid came back negative, than ask the doctor to test her for the Flu...they wouldn't do it...Why?

If you have been reading along the test they are giving "PCR" test is unreliable case in point....

https://www.rt.com/usa/506551-musk-c...tive-negative/

"Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD."

Tell me how does this happen....doesn't this make you think and question things?

And some of who will say this is not just a problem here in the USA but worldwide.....that bring me back to the "Bilderberg's" no one knows what they talk about and it's people from all over there World...and it's not the working class that attends...it's those in power which also includes the Media...... is this planed, is this the "The Great Reset" going on, for the Rich are getting Richer and the poor and middle class are getting poorer....as I have said something is out there IMO a form of the Flu which is what it is...but some one has a "Agenda" IMO..things don't add up.
                      The GREAT RESET brought to you by the United Nations, George Soras and the NEW world order.. Our neighbor to the North from Canada is all in.. The United Nations do have a hold of some of those puppet strings attached to Joe Biden..

Comment

Although our fearless leader here in PA hasn't gone full lockdown mode it now appears we are not allowed to travel out of the state and then if we do we are suppose to quarantine for 14 days { I now own them 42 days of quarantine} .. Our congressman is telling us to have a virtual thanksgiving and Christmas..First Thanksgiving of not having my kids here.. Not sure about Christmas just yet.. The RV sits in the driveway because we cannot go anywhere.. In the meantime these out of touch politicians are doing exactly what they tell us we cannot do..

Comment

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ops+to+zero%29

ilegals can move at will

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                            Also protesters and rioters, the dim ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              Although our fearless leader here in PA hasn't gone full lockdown mode it now appears we are not allowed to travel out of the state and then if we do we are suppose to quarantine for 14 days { I now own them 42 days of quarantine} .. Our congressman is telling us to have a virtual thanksgiving and Christmas..First Thanksgiving of not having my kids here.. Not sure about Christmas just yet.. The RV sits in the driveway because we cannot go anywhere.. In the meantime these out of touch politicians are doing exactly what they tell us we cannot do..
                              You mean like Gavin Newsom of California...'Elitism' at it's finest...12 families...no masks...no social distancing...indoor dining...tried to lie about it at first...one of the most 'expensive' restaurants in the country...all this with a 'lobbyist' to boot...the absolute arrogance,hubris,and attitude of these the rules don't apply to me people defies the imagination!!!!....

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...worse-n1145207

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                                You mean like Gavin Newsom of California...'Elitism' at it's finest...12 families...no masks...no social distancing...indoor dining...tried to lie about it at first...one of the most 'expensive' restaurants in the country...all this with a 'lobbyist' to boot...the absolute arrogance,hubris,and attitude of these the rules don't apply to me people defies the imagination!!!!....

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...worse-n1145207
                                Cause they know the "Truth" about the virus?

Comment

Working...
                                X