Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

After dozens contract COVID in Florida after vaccination, doctor’s reminder: Goal is to ‘keep people out of the hospital’

ORLANDO, Fla. – They’re called COVID-19 breakthrough cases: People who have been fully vaccinated yet still contract the virus more than 14 days after their second shot.

The cases are popping up around the country, including in Central Florida, News4Jax sister station WKMG-TV reported. Though as News4Jax has previously reported, medical experts have never promised that getting a vaccination will provide 100% immunity.

Dr. Sunil Joshi, president of the Duval County Medical Foundation, compared the COVID-19 vaccine to the flu vaccine.

“It’s like the flu shot, for instance, right. We know, we encourage people to get the flu vaccine. That doesn’t mean that you’re not going to get the flu. But the disease’s significantly lessened,” Joshi said. “So remember, the whole goal for this, from the very beginning, has been to keep people out of the hospital. And so anything positive after the vaccine is not unusual, it can happen.”

Read more
    https://www.news4jax.com/health/2021...R6x7TquPIDZEC4

Comment

Another very interesting article on the virus and vaccine......

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/coronap...y-vaccine-666/

"When have the media and the Tech Giants removed scientists, epidemiologists, virologists and statisticians from their platforms because their professional views conflicted with the nonsensical “official narrative” of white-coat phonies like Tony Fauci?

When have state agencies actively taken part in the purging of the accounts of individuals whose opinions do not support the mass vaccination of millions of people with a toxic cocktail that may-or-may-not impact long-term health, fertility and, yes, life itself?'

"And let’s say, that at the very peak of the hysteria, a bolt of lightning appears in the night sky and suddenly there is a miracle drug, a vaccine, that promises to deliver the people from their collective misery and return them safely to normal life. Doesn’t that strike you as a bit coincidental? Oh yeah, and let’s not forget that this life-saving vaccine was invented just days after the presidential election. (Nothing to see here, move along.) It almost seems like it was part of a script, but that couldn’t be true, because that would mean that our leaders are scheming dishonest miscreants who can’t be trusted. Perish the thought."

IMO, like 911 things just don't add up....some one has a agenda here and IMO it's all about control.

Comment

I was on the fence about whether or not to get a vaccination or not but today I did get the shot at the VA.. Got the Johnson vaccine and it is one shot and done.. Wife is still a no ..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          I was on the fence about whether or not to get a vaccination or not but today I did get the shot at the VA.. Got the Johnson vaccine and it is one shot and done.. Wife is still a no ..
          I for one am with your wife on this.....there is no need for a vaccine there is a cure for cover-19 go back to post 1466 the good doctor states that there is and the media and medical field don't mention a thing on this subject....question why are they pushing this vaccine? a unproven vaccine at that...as always follow the "Money" the super rich have just gotten 20% richer during this suppose of "Pandemic"....and still I do not know anyone who has gotten it never mind has die from it....but it's so "Contagious" than why did only two members of the Utah Jazz only get the virus a year ago and hockey players are supposedly coming down with the virus, but it's only four or five player at a time..shouldn't everyone have gotten it, they are all in a close locker room together?

As for "Vaccine Passports" IMO a good book to read as to whats going on today...is a book by Jim Marrs {Rise of the Four Reich} remember a lot of the super rich loved Hitler.....and another thing if you are vaccinated why do you fear the non-vaccinated, once again follow the "Money"...or I guess the vaccine doesn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
            I for one am with your wife on this.....there is no need for a vaccine there is a cure for cover-19 go back to post 1466 the good doctor states that there is and the media and medical field don't mention a thing on this subject....question why are they pushing this vaccine? a unproven vaccine at that...as always follow the "Money" the super rich have just gotten 20% richer during this suppose of "Pandemic"....and still I do not know anyone who has gotten it never mind has die from it....but it's so "Contagious" than why did only two members of the Utah Jazz only get the virus a year ago and hockey players are supposedly coming down with the virus, but it's only four or five player at a time..shouldn't everyone have gotten it, they are all in a close locker room together?

As for "Vaccine Passports" IMO a good book to read as to whats going on today...is a book by Jim Marrs {Rise of the Four Reich} remember a lot of the super rich loved Hitler.....and another thing if you are vaccinated why do you fear the non-vaccinated, once again follow the "Money"...or I guess the vaccine doesn't work?
            Fear is a wonderful thing... for the elitists...

“A coward, whose fears are easily awaken’d, readily assents to every account of danger he meets with; as a person of a sorrowful and melancholy disposition is very credulous of everything that nourishes his prevailing passion.” - David Hume

Comment

I can tell you another reason I got the shot is piece of mind.. And for my neighbor and his wife.. his wife is a wait list for a organ transplant and basically has no immune system.. if she got Covid it would be a death sentence and me and the neighbor hang out a lot together.. They both got the shots.. My wife did some reading on it this morning and she is still a no.. But then again just to get her to go to a doctor is like taking candy away from a toddler.. Both her parents went in for medical procedures and both passed away on the table.. She hates doctors..

Comment

I can tell you another reason I got the shot is piece of mind.. And for my neighbor and his wife.. his wife is a wait list for a organ transplant and basically has no immune system.. if she got Covid it would be a death sentence and me and the neighbor hang out a lot together.. They both got the shots.. My wife did some reading on it this morning and she is still a no.. But then again just to get her to go to a doctor is like taking candy away from a toddler.. Both her parents went in for medical procedures and both passed away on the table.. She hates doctors..
                IMO... the decision to get the shot or not should be left to the sole descetion of the individual themself and shouldn't be judged one way or the other by anyone else. But like all things in today's society... many people judge others and try telling them how they should run their lives.That's one thing that's still great about the rural communities... people still keep their noses out of their neighbor's affairs.

I myself... will not get the shot but won't judge or frown upon anyone who does decide to get one. But one thing I won't adhere to or tolerate is for anyone to judge or criticize me for refusing to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                  IMO... the decision to get the shot or not should be left to the sole descetion of the individual themself and shouldn't be judged one way or the other by anyone else. But like all things in today's society... many people judge others and try telling them how they should run their lives.That's one thing that's still great about the rural communities... people still keep their noses out of their neighbor's affairs.

I myself... will not get the shot but won't judge or frown upon anyone who does decide to get one. But one thing I won't adhere to or tolerate is for anyone to judge or criticize me for refusing to get one.
                  I totally agree with you .. As did 40% of the marines but now it seems the democrats want Biden to make it mandatory for the military to get the covid shot..

Democrats Urge Biden to Make COVID Vaccines Mandatory for Military after 40% of Healthy Marines Refuse the Vaccine

Democratic lawmakers want Joe Biden to force military personnel to take the COVID-19 Vaccine for the coronavirus which is unlikely to adversely affect healthy young Americans.

Nearly 40% of healthy young Marines are refusing the vaccine according to CNN.
                  CNN reported:

A group of Democratic lawmakers sent a letter to President Joe Biden requesting that he issue a “waiver of informed consent” to make getting vaccinated against Covid-19 mandatory for all US military service members.

TRENDING: House Democrats Schedule Debate and Vote on Reparations for Black Americans

CNN obtained a copy of the letter, which was sent on Wednesday from a congressional aide.

Currently the Department of Defense cannot make vaccinations mandatory because they have only been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration for emergency use. A waiver from the President could bypass that rule.

The Department of Defense has said publicly that the opt-out rate among service members eligible to be vaccinated is about 33%, but last week military officials and service members CNN spoke with from several bases and units across the country suggest the current rejection rate may be closer to 50%.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...arines-refuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

Am with you on this one...am not getting it but if you want to feel free to do so.....the same goes for religion.....I feel its a form of control and have no use for it..but if you want to go to church I will not stop you..nor will I feel any different about you if go or not..same with the vaccine..it's your choice IMO...That's what America is suppose to be about or use to be.

Comment

Man oh man,it's always the same story,perspective,life is all about perspective...''I do not know anyone who has gotten it never mind has die from it''...So Kid,nothing ever really happens or is real unless it happens to you,your family,or someone you know,is that how it works brother?...Tell me Kid,how would feel if this was your family?...You'd be spewing a different story,that's for goddamn sure!!!!

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...th-member.html

North Jersey and NYC were the epicenters of the virus last spring...It was devastating for so many families here in North Jersey and NYC,and it burns my ass that people make light of the suffering and loss of others because this virus 'hasn't' affected them personally or doesn't fit their narrative and agenda...That's BS...My next door neighbor died,my sister was on a ventilator(still not the same),we attended 3 ''drive by wakes'' last spring...To this day,we don't know many people who ''weren't'' affected by the virus...Relatives,friends,acquaintances,who was in the hospital for 10 days,who was in the hospital for 5 days,who was in the hospital for a week,who was in ICU,who was on a ventilator,who was on oxygen,etc....We all were scared s*it-less not to bring it home to our families...I took a leave of absence from ABF last spring,as did thousands of other people from their jobs worried about bringing it home to their loved ones...And when I was off,my wife and I volunteered to deliver food and necessities to senior citizens and the disabled during the pandemic...We had to just drop it and go,no contact whatsoever...It was horrible because many of them were so lonely and they just wanted human contact...I could go on and on but why bother...

My comments ARE NOT about lockdowns,my comments ARE NOT about politics,my comments ARE NOT about conspiracies...My comments are about the devastating affects of a pandemic and our 'Shared Humanity'...Here's just a ''FEW'' stories of our shared humanity...

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...p-service.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-home-n1185121

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...calls-n1179376

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52196815

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...ronavirus.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/28/n...virus-ems.html

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/newark...rs-with-parade

Comment

Originally posted by docker View Post
                        imo... The decision to get the shot or not should be left to the sole descetion of the individual themself and shouldn't be judged one way or the other by anyone else. But like all things in today's society... Many people judge others and try telling them how they should run their lives.that's one thing that's still great about the rural communities... People still keep their noses out of their neighbor's affairs.

I myself... Will not get the shot but won't judge or frown upon anyone who does decide to get one. But one thing i won't adhere to or tolerate is for anyone to judge or criticize me for refusing to get one.
                        ''bingo''

Comment

My whole family has been vaccinated...Moderna...2 jabs...''Piece of mind'' is right crazy!!!!

Comment

What are the real reasons for one getting vaccinated.. Even after one does recieve the shot you still have to wear the mask {or in as Fauci claims wear multiple masks} and refrain from eating indoors..

Fauci: ‘It’s Still Not OK’ to Eat or Drink Indoors Even if You’re Vaccinated

White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday advised people who have been vaccinated for COVID-19 to hold off on congregating indoors to eat or drink.

Mehdi Hasan, host of MSNBC’s “The Mehdi Hasan Show,” asked Fauci, “What is the message to vaccinated and unvaccinated Americans as to what they should and should not be doing right now? For example, eating and drinking indoors in restaurants and bars — is that OK now?”

According to Fauci, “it’s still not OK” to gather indoors. He cited the “level of infection” as “still really disturbingly high.”

“No, it’s still not OK for the simple reason that the level of infection, the dynamics of infection in the community are still really disturbingly high,” Fauci advised. “Like just yesterday, there were close to 80,000 new infections, and we’ve been hanging around 60,000, 70,000, 75,000.”

Fauci pled with the public to get vaccinated and continue wearing masks.

“So, if you’re not vaccinated, please get vaccinated as soon as vaccine becomes available to you, and if you are vaccinated, please remember that you still have to be careful and not get involved in crowded situations, particularly indoors where people are not wearing masks,” he stated. “And for the time being, until we show definitively that a person who’s vaccinated does not get this subclinical infection and can spread to others, you should also continue to wear a mask.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...re-vaccinated/

Comment

And my wife said "I told you so" as this is the shot I got..

US Calls for J&J COVID-19 Vaccine 'Pause' Over Clot Reports

Home | Newsfront
                              Tags: Coronavirus | US | Virus | Outbreak | Vaccine
                              Bottles of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen Covid-19 vaccine await transfer into syringes for administration at a vaccine rollout targetting immigrants and the undocumented organized by the St. John's Well Child and Family Center and the Los Angeles County Federation of Labour and Immigrant rights groups on March 25 (Frederic J. Brown/AFP via Getty Images)
                              Tuesday, 13 April 2021 09:56 AM

Comment|Print| A A
                              The U.S. is recommending a “pause” in administration of the single-dose Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to investigate reports of potentially dangerous blood clots.

In a joint statement Tuesday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration said they were investigating unusual clots in six women that occurred 6 to 13 days after vaccination. The clots occurred in veins that drain blood from the brain and occurred together with low platelets. All six cases were in women between the ages of 18 and 48.

The reports appear similar to a rare, unusual type of clotting disorder that European authorities say is possibly linked to another COVID-19 vaccine not yet cleared in the U.S., from AstraZeneca.

More than 6.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine have been administered in the U.S., the vast majority with no or mild side effects.

U.S. federal distribution channels, including mass vaccination sites, will pause the use of the J&J shot, and states and other providers are expected to follow. The other two authorized vaccines, from Moderna and Pfizer, make up the vast share of COVID-19 shots administered in the U.S. and are not affected by the pause.

CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices will meet Wednesday to discuss the cases and the FDA has also launched an investigation into the cause of the clots and low platelet counts.

Read more

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/us...13/id/1017377/

Comment

And my wife said "I told you so" as this is the shot I got..

Pollak: Joe Biden Botched the Vaccine Rollout

President Joe Biden has officially botched the rollout of the coronavirus vaccine, as his Food and Drug Administration (FDA) suspended the use of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine Tuesday because of just six reported claims of blood clotting. As statistical expert Nate Silver noted, the decision makes no sense whatsoever:

The Biden administration promised that unlike its supposedly “political” predecessor, it would use science to guide its approach to the coronavirus pandemic.

Instead, it has adopted the unscientific, risk-averse approach to public health that has been typical of most Democrat-run “blue” states during the pandemic, who have used drastic and draconian shutdowns at the slightest hint of medical risk.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ccine-rollout/
                                That's because of 6 cases of women who developed blood clots... including one who died, out of more than 6.8 million doses of the J&J vaccine...

But yet... nothing was even said about the other two vaccines considering they had...

1637 deaths with over 80 1/2 million who have had atleast one shot... which is still a relatively small amount and considered by many who have decided it's well worth the risk.

https://kutv.com/news/local/utah-wom...utopsy-ordered
                                I might have to consider enrolling in one of these "woke colleges" to better understand the reasoning behind the thinking of today's political leaders because nothing that is done in Washington these days makes a bit of sense to me. If only the Teamsters On Line self-proclaimed scholar fx was still around and willing to explain it all to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X