Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Living in PA I have seen what their lockdowns have done to some of the local businesses.. One person should not have the power .. Time to change that.. And it also goes to other things like the voting laws..

Comment

We have the dictator here in NY,about a month ago the dim controlled government said they changed the way things were being addressed,NOT happening.King Cuomo still doing exactly what he wants with no intervention by the lawmakers,nutless bunch all afraid of the dictator.

Comment

A. interesting article on Cover-19 may have posted it before it's from (April)...but you have to wonder why they are pushing this vaccine when there is a cure?As I have stated before someone has a Agenda here (Elites?) things don't add up for the whole Country to be shut down for the "Flu". If this "Pandemic" was really as deadly and contagious as they say I don't think UPS and Home Depot (example) people would be working every day? And the National Guard would have delivered your food (MRE) to you home or apartment.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...lation/5731556

"Do I exaggerate?

Perhaps, but there are plenty of reasons to be concerned. Keep in mind, the most enthusiastic proponents of these experimental vaccines (media) are the same people:

Who lied about Trump-Russia for 3 years nonstop.
        Who aggressively censored any information on Hunter Biden’s massive influence peddling operation.
        Who covered up any information related to last month’s stolen presidential election.
        The media are the enemy of the people, and they have proved that many times over. But, how can we apply this rule to the roll-out of the new vaccines?"

Not to mention JFK,RFK, MLK, and 911....

Also...this article talks about the "Six Conditions of Mind Control".....number 5 could be people on this site IMO.

https://www.unz.com/chopkins/the-covidian-cult-part-ii/

Comment

A little more on the Vaccines, again I got mine because of how close I am to the neighbor and his wife has some serious health issues but my wife is still a no no.. Wants no part of it.. I got it at the VA and the Johnson shot is what they had that day.. One shot and done.. Three weeks now and no side effects..

Trust in J&J's vaccine is low, yet overall intent to get inoculated rises: POLL

Fewer than half of Americans see the Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine as safe and barely more than a fifth of those not yet vaccinated would be willing to take it -- yet overall intentions to get vaccinated have risen since January in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll.

Results on the J&J vaccine, in interviews before it was returned to use this weekend, suggest challenges in gaining acceptance: Just 46% think it's very or somewhat safe, compared with more than 7 in 10 for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. And 73% of those not yet vaccinated said they were unwilling to accept a J&J shot.

General reluctance remains substantial. Unpersuaded by more than 570,000 pandemic deaths in the United States, nearly 1 in 4 Americans, 24%, are disinclined to get any of the coronavirus vaccines, down from 32% three months ago. Sixteen percent rule it out entirely.

See PDF for full results, charts, and tables.

Seventy-four percent have received at least one dose (56%) or say they definitely or probably will get vaccinated (18%), up 9 percentage points from mid-January. While higher, that's barely at the low end of estimates of what's thought to be needed to achieve herd immunity. Hesitancy is highest among rural residents, Republicans, conservatives (especially strong conservatives) and those with no more than a high school diploma.

The J&J vaccine situation did not help: A quarter of unvaccinated adults say the halt in its distribution made them less inclined to get vaccinated, including similar shares of those likely and unlikely to get a shot. It's possible, though not provable, that hesitancy may have eased further had that problem not arisen.

Among other results in the national survey, produced for ABC News by Langer Research Associates:

There's been a steep drop in the share of Americans who say the pandemic is not at all under control, from 52% in January to 15% now. Those who see it as completely or mostly under control is up 17 points, albeit just to 28%. The rest, 55%, see it as "somewhat" controlled.
          The public tilts against the idea of businesses requiring employees to be vaccinated before they come in to work, 45%-51%, support-oppose, and divides on colleges requiring students to get vaccinated before being allowed on campus, 50%-47%.
          At the same time, 55% support their state issuing printed or digital certificates that people can use to show businesses, employers and schools that they have been vaccinated. Forty-two percent are opposed.

Read more

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Comment

Another story on vaccines and the Chinese Coronavirus.. So just how much protection do you really have.. How many people let their guard down after getting the shot?? I know I question on why I still have to wear a mask when I go to the store..

21,000 tested positive in one week after first vaccine dose: analysis

About 21,000 of the roughly 470,000 people who tested positive for COVID-19 in the U.S. in the week ending April 18 had received one dose of a coronavirus vaccine, a Washington Post analysis published on Saturday found.
            As the Post reported, this is not evidence that vaccines don't work. Rather, these people contracted the virus before the vaccine could take full effect.

A study published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in March found the vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna are about 80 percent effective at preventing coronavirus infection after one dose.

Both vaccines reach their full effectiveness of 90 to 95 percent about two weeks after a second dose is administered.

Health experts have said that until vaccines fully take effect, there is little difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, so it is important to continue observing COVID-19 guidelines.

However, there are some benefits offered to those who become infected between doses, the Post reports.

"Even if you develop disease, you already have a head start from an immune system standpoint on controlling the virus," C. Buddy Creech, the director of Vanderbilt University's vaccine research program, told the Post.

"The real challenge is we have to show the blueprint to the immune system with enough lead time," he added.

South Carolina-based infectious diseases doctor Krutika Kuppalli told the Post the patients she has seen who became infected between doses mostly experienced mild symptoms of COVID-19, adding that no medicine is 100 percent effective.

"We want this to become akin to it feeling like a nuisance cold if you get vaccinated. We don't want people having significant morbidity and mortality from COVID," Kuppalli said.

On Thursday, chief medical adviser to President Biden and leading infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci said that those who become infected after receiving their first dose of the vaccine may receive their second dose once they are fully recovered from the coronavirus.

Read more

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
              A. interesting article on Cover-19 may have posted it before it's from (April)...but you have to wonder why they are pushing this vaccine when there is a cure?As I have stated before someone has a Agenda here (Elites?) things don't add up for the whole Country to be shut down for the "Flu". If this "Pandemic" was really as deadly and contagious as they say I don't think UPS and Home Depot (example) people would be working every day? And the National Guard would have delivered your food (MRE) to you home or apartment.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...lation/5731556

"Do I exaggerate?

Perhaps, but there are plenty of reasons to be concerned. Keep in mind, the most enthusiastic proponents of these experimental vaccines (media) are the same people:

Who lied about Trump-Russia for 3 years nonstop.
              Who aggressively censored any information on Hunter Biden’s massive influence peddling operation.
              Who covered up any information related to last month’s stolen presidential election.
              The media are the enemy of the people, and they have proved that many times over. But, how can we apply this rule to the roll-out of the new vaccines?"

Not to mention JFK,RFK, MLK, and 911....

Also...this article talks about the "Six Conditions of Mind Control".....number 5 could be people on this site IMO.

https://www.unz.com/chopkins/the-covidian-cult-part-ii/
              Stunning,absolutely stunning,your ignorance,''do not know anyone who has gotten it never mind has die from it'',is only outdone by your arrogance,''just a flu''...How would you know?...Just by everything you've read and heard?...spare me your raging egotism...and by the way,who the hell do you think you are?,with your 'pseudo-intellectual' ''Six Conditions of Mind Control'' BS,save it for one of your mindless flunky's...Just your lack of ''common decency'' to not comment,and completely ignore,or acknowledge,and even DISMISS everything I posted about what we here in North Jersey and NYC went through last spring and early summer during the pandemic,is a SLAP in the face to me,my family,friends,and millions of other people who suffered from the Coronavirus,just to ''push along'' your goddamn narrative and agenda,is beyond my comprehension...Speaks volumes about your character,arrogance,hubris,and self-righteous sanctimony...More then 95% of the Doctors in this country,''and their families'',received the vaccine ''as soon'' as it became available to them...I guess those Doctors and the millions of us who got the vaccine are just 'mindless-duped-brain-dead morons'...After all Kid,is just ''YOU'' who knows the REAL TRUTH,isn't that right brother?

https://www.medicaleconomics.com/vie...vid-19-vaccine

Ok Kid,with that being said,lets talk about exploiting the virus,lockdowns,profits,agendas,elites,greed,money ,power,control,government,corporate,sheep,etc-etc-etc...

Buying into any phony media driven narrative that portrays everything as 'black' and 'white',dodges real issues and focuses on superficialities and symbols while neglecting the fundamental problems of political corruption,unbridled greed,never ending wars,economic inequality,and a blatantly corrupt MSN media that serves Big Brother,the Deep State,the MIC,and the Globalists Corporate World...'Serves No One'...It's a make believe reality that no one ought to take seriously anymore...

''There must be something rotten in the very core of a social system which increases its wealth without diminishing its misery''...This comment is as valid today,quite possibly more so,then when it was written in an article in the NY Dailey Tribune in 1859...The article was about the ''Irish Famine'' of 1846-47 that killed more than one million people,but it killed the working class,working poor,and poor only...To the wealth of the country,including the English,it did not the slightest damage...

Fast forward 175 years,and despite the misery of millions,the net worth of US billionaires has soared by $1 trillion to a total of $4 trillion since the 'Pandemic began'...Their pandemic PROFITS are so immense that America's billionaires could pay for a major Covid relief bill and still not 'lose a dime' of their pre-virus riches...Their wealth growth is so great that 'they alone' could provide a $3,000 stimulus payment to every man,woman,and child in this country,and 'still be richer' then they were 12 months ago...Is this what you mean by ''Following the Money'' Kid?...Is this what your talking about brother?...Inquiring minds would like to know?...Did you know in the initial Covid relief bill,the word ''Missile'' appears 19 times,the word ''Aircraft'' appears 208 times,''Munition''-46 times,''Weapon''-45 times,''Healthcare''-24 times,''Doctor/Nurse''-5 times,''Masks''-0 times...The obvious question we have to ask ourselves is...Who the hell and what exactly was the Covid relief bill really for?...''Follow the Money'' Kid?...As I've stated before on this very thread...Now tell me something I don't goddamn know?????

For the record,all branches of our federal government and corporate MSM are now 'controlled' by demagogues,opportunists,liars,thieves,bully's,grif ters,con-men,scumbags,pedophiles,and traitors(leave anybody out)elevated by a greed-driven unregulated corporate free market economy...If Democracy is to be restored in OUR country,it must be stabilized by amendments to protect elections and mass media debate from economic power,better checks and balances within ALL government branches,purging the corrupt Judiciary and Congress,term limits,monitoring of government officials for corruption,and regulation of business so that corrupt corporate bullies and scammers do not rise to 'control' all economic power...Would you like to add any ideas to this list that you might have Kid?

The ''identity politics'' of the democrat party is pure propaganda to 'distract' from their sell-out to the PTB,to 'exploit' everyone else...BOTH the corporate democrats and republicans differ only in the false claims by which they 'herd' their 'sheep' to the slaughter...The options are indeed tyranny or revolution,and there will never be a revolution by brain-washed corporate democrats and republicans...

The TRUE Working Class Heroes will 'penetrate' government agencies,the MIC,Wall Street,and Corporate America to DENY corruption to the PTB...The True Working Class Heroes will organize Labor Unions and educate the indoctrinated Masses...True Left-Wing Populists MUST find 'common ground' with True Right-Wing Populists,ignoring the ''divisions'' sown by the PTB through ''extremists'' on BOTH sides of the political spectrum...

Here's another good article about tyranny the Deep State has in store for ALL Americans...First they came for the Populists,then they came for.....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/56499.htm

Comment

Hmm looking out my own window what do I see.
                Over exaggerated reaction to a Flu.
                I work with 600 people many are older not the best health. No one has died. I know of two people who got pneumonia but got better. I have 4 family members who came down with it but no big deal. I personally work in close proximity to 6 others and we take are BS Masks off all the time and none of us got the virus. One of them has a wife who works the Covid ward as a nurse she and family are fine..
                I'm done with it. Your vaccinated fine get back to work and leave the rest of alone. Take off the dumb ass mask and goto work.
                China has and is making a killing of the democrat fear mongering.

Comment

Comment

https://www.axios.com/biden-cdc-coro...4e2c2f38f.html

Look you can have a smigit of freedom back if you just take the bill gates vaccine.
                    They control you like dogs now

Comment

With more than 87 million people in the United States had been fully vaccinated as of April 20, 2021.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...ugh-cases.html
                      7,157 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 88 Dead: CDC

The number of recorded COVID-19 cases among Americans who have been fully vaccinated against the CCP virus is now over 7,100, according to health officials.

The so-called breakthrough cases are reported by states to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which then releases the figures.

In its new update, the CDC reported that 7,157 people who were fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, still got the virus.

Most of the breakthrough cases, 64 percent, took place among women, while 46 percent were among people 60 years old or above.

Nearly 500 people who contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated required hospital care, though about a third of them were hospitalized for illnesses deemed unrelated to COVID-19. Eighty-eight of the breakthrough patients, or 1 percent, died. Eleven of the deaths were reported as not showing symptoms or being unrelated to the disease.

The state-by-state breakdown of the cases was not made public.

The CDC first reported the breakthrough case numbers on April 15. The new update shows 7,157 such cases. The new figures are through April 20.

The CDC expects to update the numbers every Friday, a spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email.

Because the current system relies on voluntary reporting from state health departments, there may be more breakthrough cases than the number the CDC publishes.

As of April 23, more than 91 million Americans have been fully vaccinated against the CCP virus.

Fully vaccinated refers to people who received their second Moderna or Pfizer dose, or their single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, two or more weeks prior.

None of the vaccines were expected to provide full protection, so health officials and experts say the breakthrough cases are not a cause for concern.

'While there are breakthrough cases and they are not surprising, they are exceedingly rare and in no way undermine the value of mass vaccination. Moreover, the breakthrough cases are uniformly less severe, showing the benefits of even imperfect immunity,” S. Mark Tompkins, professor of infectious disease at the University of Georgia, told The Epoch Times in an email.

The CDC expects thousands of breakthrough cases to occur, a spokeswoman said. “Vaccine breakthrough infections make up a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated. CDC recommends that all eligible people get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to them. CDC also continues to recommend people who have been fully vaccinated should keep taking precautions in public places, like wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, and washing their hands often,” she said.

The CDC has said that it’s monitoring reported breakthrough cases for clustering by demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and virus lineage. It plans to soon focus on investigating only the breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...c_3789469.html

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
                        Hmm looking out my own window what do I see.
                        Over exaggerated reaction to a Flu.
                        I work with 600 people many are older not the best health. No one has died. I know of two people who got pneumonia but got better. I have 4 family members who came down with it but no big deal. I personally work in close proximity to 6 others and we take are BS Masks off all the time and none of us got the virus. One of them has a wife who works the Covid ward as a nurse she and family are fine..
                        I'm done with it. Your vaccinated fine get back to work and leave the rest of alone. Take off the dumb ass mask and goto work.
                        China has and is making a killing of the democrat fear mongering.
                        Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        7,157 Fully Vaccinated Americans Have Contracted COVID-19, 88 Dead: CDC

The number of recorded COVID-19 cases among Americans who have been fully vaccinated against the CCP virus is now over 7,100, according to health officials.

The so-called breakthrough cases are reported by states to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which then releases the figures.

In its new update, the CDC reported that 7,157 people who were fully vaccinated against the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, which causes COVID-19, still got the virus.

Most of the breakthrough cases, 64 percent, took place among women, while 46 percent were among people 60 years old or above.

Nearly 500 people who contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated required hospital care, though about a third of them were hospitalized for illnesses deemed unrelated to COVID-19. Eighty-eight of the breakthrough patients, or 1 percent, died. Eleven of the deaths were reported as not showing symptoms or being unrelated to the disease.

The state-by-state breakdown of the cases was not made public.

The CDC first reported the breakthrough case numbers on April 15. The new update shows 7,157 such cases. The new figures are through April 20.

The CDC expects to update the numbers every Friday, a spokeswoman told The Epoch Times via email.

Because the current system relies on voluntary reporting from state health departments, there may be more breakthrough cases than the number the CDC publishes.

As of April 23, more than 91 million Americans have been fully vaccinated against the CCP virus.

Fully vaccinated refers to people who received their second Moderna or Pfizer dose, or their single-shot Johnson & Johnson vaccine, two or more weeks prior.

None of the vaccines were expected to provide full protection, so health officials and experts say the breakthrough cases are not a cause for concern.

'While there are breakthrough cases and they are not surprising, they are exceedingly rare and in no way undermine the value of mass vaccination. Moreover, the breakthrough cases are uniformly less severe, showing the benefits of even imperfect immunity,” S. Mark Tompkins, professor of infectious disease at the University of Georgia, told The Epoch Times in an email.

The CDC expects thousands of breakthrough cases to occur, a spokeswoman said. “Vaccine breakthrough infections make up a small percentage of people who are fully vaccinated. CDC recommends that all eligible people get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as one is available to them. CDC also continues to recommend people who have been fully vaccinated should keep taking precautions in public places, like wearing a mask, staying at least 6 feet apart from others, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, and washing their hands often,” she said.

The CDC has said that it’s monitoring reported breakthrough cases for clustering by demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and virus lineage. It plans to soon focus on investigating only the breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...c_3789469.html
                        I got mine!! That means I can go anywhere, right??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          I got mine!! That means I can go anywhere, right??
                          That depends... are you a loony leftist liberal or a deplorable Trump supporter?

Comment

I guess everyone will need shot every 6 weeks.
                            Or like the one expert said it will weaken your natural immune system. So you'll die unless continued vaccination.
                            You belong to the Gates Foundation.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                And fast forward to 2022:

ANYONE NOT VACCINATED IS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST AND THEIR DANGEROUS MISINFORMATION MUST BE STOPPED AND THEIR PASSPORT REVOKED!

Comment

Working...
                                X