X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Comment

We have to ask ourselves 'why' this Newsweek article from OVER a year ago was IGNORED so long by corporate media,our corporate government,and so many members of our corporate medical profession?

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

As far as I can make out,many people and agencies in both China and the U.S. were 'involved' with or knew of this research...and as far as holding people like Fauci and Dasik accountable,we must keep in mind the worldwide horrors they have helped to unleash,the unthinkable numbers already dead and yet to die...Exposure of their 'self-interest' and 'lies' needs to be part of the process...Even if their actions were not illegal,they were grossly and despicably ''immoral''...And yes,a worldwide ban on 'Gain-of Function' research clearly needs to be implemented as quickly as possible...

Given the clear history of human beings implementing deception as a prime tactic in the conducting of 'illegal wars' of aggression,the possibility of ''covert biological warfare'' cannot be dismissed,absent the most serious,all inclusive of investigations the world has ever seen...

https://consortiumnews.com/2021/06/0...uhan-lab-leak/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
        Also IMO... Trump's not the true patriot he claims to be either because I'm sure he has a good idea of just how deep rooted the government is along with a very good idea of just who the major players are. After all... he was slow to implicate China for fear of jeopardizing the China trade deal ...

Imagine that... now just why wouldn't the President of the United Sates be allowed to tell us that... for national security reasons? What... like over 600,000 United States deaths isn't a national security threat in itself that would trump... parden the pun... using national security reasons as to the reason why he couldn't reveal the evidence to substantiate that the coronavirus originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology?

How about it Trump... are you a true patriot or not because it's time to put up or shut up... "we the people" have the right to know just what that evidence he claimed to see was and to hell with national security reasons as an excuse because it severely affected and impacted every aspect of our lives and our loved ones.

Who knows... maybe he's worried he will end up like JFK... but that's on him because he's the one that campaigned of how he was going to drain the swamp. Don't get me wrong... I think that Trump had good intentions and accomplished some great things but in the end... the swamp won out. After all... IMO... no one man can do it all alone without a group of trusted comrades covering his back along with the majority of Americans supporting him.

I also want to say that Bush's Homeland Security is a joke in itself... it was designed for public security alright... to investigate it's own citizens who they consider a threat... not foreigners or it's own corrupt government entities!!!
        I totally agree Docker and that's a 'great' question...WHY wouldn't the President of the United States be ''NOT ALLOWED'' to tell us that...Another great question would be,by WHOM????....CIA?....MIC?...Deep State?...Oligarchs?...Globalists?...your JFK comment is not out of the realm of possibility...plane crash...slip on some ice...fall in the shower...choke on a hamburger...hit by a golf ball...just an accident...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
          I totally agree Docker and that's a 'great' question...WHY wouldn't the President of the United States be ''NOT ALLOWED'' to tell us that...Another great question would be,by WHOM????....CIA?....MIC?...Deep State?...Oligarchs?...Globalists?...your JFK comment is not out of the realm of possibility...plane crash...slip on some ice...fall in the shower...choke on a hamburger...hit by a golf ball...just an accident...
          The same would go for Biden.. Who is exactly holding the strings??

Comment

https://www.newsmax.com/us/dr-anthon...06/id/1024084/
            Criminal in charge,but sleepy joe says he wont fire him.

Comment

Comment

Greatest Mass Killer of 21st Century: Data Shows Fauci Conspired and Lied – New Study Shows HCQ plus AZM Improved Survival of COVID Patients by Nearly 200%

The Gateway Pundit has reported extensively this past year on the effects of hydroxychloroquine in treating the COVID-19 virus.

We knew and reported that Dr. Tony Fauci and the medical elites conspired to ban the use of this very successful drug.

We reported earlier on how Dr. Fauci used bogus studies to disqualify HCQ in treating coronavirus.

We also reported that there is proof that Dr. Fauci and top US medical experts all conspired using obviously false information to disqualify hydroxychloroquine and MILLIONS DIED as a result of their action.

As previously reported–

It’s been over a year since the WHO declared the coronavirus a pandemic after originally downplaying the threat. It is no secret that both the disease and the response to combat it following this SARS-CoV-2 outbreak in late 2019 have turned our world upside-down. Mandates, lockdowns, and guidelines seem to change every time Dr. Fauci opens his mouth. All of these unprecedented rules were put into place, we were told, to slow down the spread of a disease that today is linked to the death of over half a million Americans and 3.7 million global citizens in the last year.

You would think that researchers would have concentrated on prophylactic and therapeutic solutions of this disease especially since this disease is a death sentence for the elderly, the obese, those with preexisting conditions. The coronavirus doctors have forced children to avoid school, mask up, and get vaccinated. One would think that after all this time there would be a consensus in the hospitals, in the nursing homes, and in other treatment centers on how to treat a Covid positive patient or resident. This is not the case.

There still is no agreed-upon treatment plan for elderly patients who catch coronavirus to assist in their recovery.

The CDC and Dr. Fauci ignored treatment plans for coronavirus patients unless the person was under severe distress.

Cardiologist and Professor of Medicine Peter McCullough testified in Texas earlier this year. Dr. McCullough sees COVID patients and says 85% of COVID patients given multi-drug treatment plan recover from the disease with complete immunity. McCullough added, “The pandemic could have been over by now, he says, if those who tested positive for covid had been immediately treated before they fell ill enough to be hospitalized. He also says that thousands could have been, and still could be saved if the treatment protocol he and other physicians use were not suppressed.”

Dr. Fauci and the CDC and WHO suppressed this effective treatment plan and others.

And hundreds of thousands of innocents died.

The c19hcq.com website tracks all of the international studies on hydroxychloroquine and its effects on the coronavirus.

There is now a new study and the results are SHOCKING!
                — HCQ for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 245 studies

HCQ is not effective when used very late with high dosages over a long period (RECOVERY/SOLIDARITY), effectiveness improves with earlier usage and improved dosing. But early treatment consistently shows positive effects. That’s the science.
                TGP contributor Larry Johnson touched on this on Wednesday night and took excerpts from Headline USA‘s reports on Dr. Fauci’s emails regarding hydroxychloroquine.

But the e-mails also showed that Fauci was more in the loop than he let on concerning some of the Trump administration’s proposed treatment solutions.

He notoriously second-guessed then-President Donald Trump during a press conference statement about the benefits of using hydroxychloroquine.

Fauci refuted President Trump in a White House press conference on March 25:

Although Fauci seemed taken aback and insisted that the “anecdotal” claims had yet to be conclusively studied, a month earlier he had been looped into an email to Pence on Feb. 29 in which a pair of Oklahoma physicians extensively discussed their research on it.

Fauci also responded to a Feb. 24 inquiry that noted that China had been reporting about its clinical studies with the drug.

“Is there any indication/data to substantiate this claim from China (attached publication) that chloroquine/hydroxychloroquine can decrease COVID-19 infections and lung disease?” wrote Maryland pharmacologist Philip Gatti.
                Fauci’s passive reply echoed what he would later convey on the national stage.

“There are no data in this brief report and so I have no way of evaluating their claim,” he wrote dismissively.

“There are a lot of these types of claims going around,” he continued. “I would love to see their data.”

Then in May Dr. Fauci told CNN that hydroxychloroquine was actually “dangerous” and ineffective.

Dr. Fauci told CNN hydroxychloroquine was actually dangerous when used as a prophylactic against coronavirus. Hydroxychloroquine had been used safely for 65 years in millions of patients. And so the message was crafted that the drug is safe for its other uses, but dangerous when used for Covid-19.

This statement made headlines throughout the fake new media and it was a complete lie.

After Fauci’s statements on hydroxychloroquine, the tech giants began censoring any mention of the drug. The media mocked President Trump and anyone who suggested the drug was safe and effective. Doctors treating coronavirus patients were suspended from their social media accounts.

And hundreds of thousands of people died.

It was all based on a lie perpetrated by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

But now a new study published at medRxiv suggests that the use of weight-adjusted HCQ and AZM appears to be associated with a more than 100% increase in survival, without a clear correlation with ECG abnormalities.

Read more

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ts-nearly-200/

Comment

Comment

31 reasons for not getting the vaccine......number 9 and 21 are interesting...all though 21 might be just Israel and not the US......

https://www.globalresearch.ca/31-rea...accine/5740534

Is this true?

9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.

21. The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemenite Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.

The Yemenite Children Affair......don't think that thing s like this hasn't happen here.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/israel...-affair-660109

Comment

Corporations.
                      Government.
                      Partnership proven not to be trusted repetitively.

Comment

My thoughts are that we live in an extremely ill world run by extremely ill and greedy, powermongering egomaniac at the very top of the world economic system.
                        The medical field was given enormous power here in the US when health insurance was mandated. They foresaw their megabucks and power coming as we saw the wealthiest hospitals buy up all the little guys and start building everywhere.$$$$$$$$$

I'll ramble into my thoughts which go to some of my political and religious and social beliefs.
                        Most hospitals were began by churches.
                        And run by religious people...nuns. Etc.
                        Most were not in it for the money.

Today...its all about money....business.
                        I know the argument "Healthcare should be free" "It's a right".
                        Well.......it probably was pretty much as close as ya can get to free.....but I guess that just wasn't good enough.
                        If Covid is a normal virus just like the flu...why are we so worried about it?
                        I apologize to those who lost people to the virus or were told that.
                        I'm sorry.I haven't seen it.
                        I've been working and going to just as many places as ever, if not more...since it started.
                        Yes my daughter had it and I was nervous dye to the hype.
                        But it was no big deal. I've known others that have had it...Again...no big deal.
                        I could've had it and wouldn't even know. I get sick..it could be the flu...but I don't know..I don't get sick much and don't stay sick long and don't get flu shots.

So.....maybe these big shot psycho medical business people put their heads together on a get rich quick scheme.
                        Fauci and other government agencies were creating viruses.
                        Unleash it....scare everybody...fear makes many medical problems alone......shut everything down....make more stress on top of the fear...psychological warfare.
                        Dry up people's incomes...more stress.
                        Medical profession makes buku bucks on stress.
                        Then we have the mentally ill...which I deal with at home daily......and my anger at them grows. Because they are destroying the old and the weak and the dying with these shutdowns.
                        A lot of people need to be around and see people for their mental stability....but the fears and shutdowns and industries using the excuse to not open up and do their jobs is keeping the weakest isolated. Isolated in hospitals. Nursing homes...in their houses. I've never seen a medical profession so sick...across the board in my life...mentally sick. Greed sick. Power hungry sick....they know damned well it ain't a big deal as it's been made.

Sickest people in my lifetime.
                        From the medical businesses to the government to the media..they are hurting more people than they are saving. And they are hurting them very bad. And they have no shame about it. None.

Comment

When they find out who is behind all this...the rich medical powerdogs...their political puppets. Their media puppets.....and they hang them in the public square like they deserve....they can ask for my help and I'll give it to them. I'll pray for them....when they're gone...not a second before.

Comment

SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website

There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.

That number is now at 5,997.

Read more
                            https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cking-website/

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                              31 reasons for not getting the vaccine......number 9 and 21 are interesting...all though 21 might be just Israel and not the US......

https://www.globalresearch.ca/31-rea...accine/5740534

Is this true?

9. The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.

21. The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemenite Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.

The Yemenite Children Affair......don't think that thing s like this hasn't happen here.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/israel...-affair-660109
                              OMG Kid,what are the millions of us who have been vaccinated going to do?...They didn't fool you,but they fooled millions of other people...OMG...Are we all going to die?...Are we all being sterilized?...Please help us Obi-Wan-Kenobi,please,for the love of God,share with us your omnipotent wisdom in the medical profession!!!!

I got a question...If RNA vaccines are 'a plague on humanity',why on earth would Israel be using them to vaccinate its own population,while 'denying' the vaccine to the Palestinians?...I get it now,the Netanyahu government are 'secretly' Muslims in disguise,and now they can kill off or sterilize the Jewish population so the Palestinians can take over the Jewish Homeland!!!!....How diabolical!!!!....It's downright ''MACHIAVELLIAN''!!!!!

OMG,and that's not all,think about it...Russia,China,Cuba,Iran,India,Brazil,the whole European Continent,South America,Africa,and the rest of the world are ALL part of the same ''Global Vaccine CONSPIRACY''...We're all DOOMED...OH MY GOD!!!!...Help us Kid,you weren't fooled,what should the millions of us who were vaccinated do...Just lay down and DIE??????

Now,with all sarcasm aside,I got another question brother...With hundreds of millions of doses of these vaccines now in countries around the world,thousands of laboratories have had plenty of opportunity to find out ''WHAT'S IN THEM'',how come we haven't heard one word about that???...You know why?...Because no one,and I mean no one has found nanobots,theragrippers(do some research),or ANYTHING ELSE that ISN'T supposed to be there...talk is cheap...conspiracy is cheap with nothing to back it up...

And why would Big Pharma be sabotaging hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin,at the same time allowing the WHO to tout the equally CHEAP and off patent dexamamathasone,and declare remdesivir and similar expensive patented antivirals almost USELESS against Covid?...Your implication of a 'vaccine conspiracy' would make some sense if they were promoting remdesivir and saying dexamethasone is ineffective,but they're doing the opposite...

Fact of the matter is,there are so many advances being made in the science of medicine...I personally,have great faith in our ability make discoveries that will impact ALL OUR LIVES for the better,especially the amazing use of mRNA to create the new vaccines in record time against Covid...Many new cancers will be treated with mRNA created medicines...The future is about to land...I'm very hopeful it will be bright....Peace!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                                SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website
                                Your being disingenuous crazy,no disrespect intended brother....Your posting you're narrative and ideology...the gatewaypundit is a right-wing very conservative web-site...They have exactly the same narrative and ideology as you do...They post articles that fit into your and theirs 'need little box'...What am I trying hard not to say?...absolutely nothing,just making an observation...Here's another article that fits into someone else's 'need little box',if you insist it's mine,nothing will change that fact...I don't mean to be vague,but there it is...

From the article.........''the number is of deaths following vaccination,not fatalities proven to be caused by vaccination''...interesting play on words by somebody,is it not?

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-governm...ine-death-toll

Comment

Working...
                                X