Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Somehow, some way they will raise the fear until they can get by your rights and force a mandatory vaccine.
    Then you may find the real reason for their actions. Conspiracy?......

China has a far more dense population and the starting point of this virus yet they are thriving.

There is nowhere you can freely talk about the virus that they don't approve. They have silenced the people on all social media and discredit anyone who opposes.

Remember the only ones in danger are in fact the unvaccinated. Why do they keep raising the fear. The goal post keeps moving out of reach.......masks for just two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
      Somehow, some way they will raise the fear until they can get by your rights and force a mandatory vaccine.
      Then you may find the real reason for their actions. Conspiracy?......

China has a far more dense population and the starting point of this virus yet they are thriving.

There is nowhere you can freely talk about the virus that they don't approve. They have silenced the people on all social media and discredit anyone who opposes.

Remember the only ones in danger are in fact the unvaccinated. Why do they keep raising the fear. The goal post keeps moving out of reach.......masks for just two weeks.
      Pretty much they are forcing your hand now.. If you go to a sporting event you have to either prove your vaccinated or you must have a negative covid test within 48 hours prior to the game.. Soon it will be if you want to fly you are gonna have to have proof of vaccination.. Why do you think the government is already putting warnings about fake vaccination cards with some serious penalty's?? But if you are in one of those liberal cities you can burn down the local police station but as long as you have your vaccination card all is good..

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-04-28/

Just 12. Billions of people, no real vaccine..hmm

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...er-2021-04-28/

Just 12. Billions of people, no real vaccine..hmm
          Anyone that believes that will most likely believe Biden got over 81 million votes.. And they expect the world to believe them is the sad thing..

Comment

TELL ME... JUST WHEN IN THE HELL ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO PUT AN END TO THIS RIDICULOUS MADNESS BY LETTING THE RULING CLASS TREAT THEM LIKE MINDLESS SHEEP!!!

Comment

CDC: Anxiety — Not Johnson & Johnson Vaccine — Caused Adverse Reactions

Anxiety — not the Johnson & Johnson vaccine — caused adverse reactions, according to a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

"Five mass vaccination sites reported 64 anxiety-related events, including 17 events of syncope (fainting) after receipt of [the Johnson & Johnson] COVID-19 vaccine," the report stated.

Experts say anxiety-inducing physical reactions are nothing new and have been known for decades. Researchers state these types of reactions can occur after any vaccination.

Experts reported the incidents occurred April 7 through April 9 after the Food and Drug Administration issued its emergency authorization approval for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Reports of the adverse reactions came from clinics in California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa and North Carolina.

"We knew we were going to see this," said Dr. Noni MacDonald, a Canadian researcher, according to NBC News.

Many of the 64 inoculated reported symptoms of dizziness or experienced spells of fainting. Some experienced nausea and vomiting; others had racing hearts or chest pain, but none got seriously ill.

The CDC reported close to a quarter had experienced similar symptoms with past vaccines. MacDonald said about 10 to 15 percent of adults are afraid of injections as well.

Upon reviewing reports of a group of 14 military reservists who received flu shots in 2009, one 23-year-old man reported progressive weakness in his arms and leg but recovered fully the next day, MacDonald said, "Everybody thinks this is (only) young teenage girls. Well, it isn't."

MacDonald disagrees with some doctors who consider the phenomenon mass hysteria. "These people are not crazy," she said. They experience actual physical responses to psychological stress.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/jo...30/id/1019706/

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                Anyone that believes that will most likely believe Biden got over 81 million votes.. And they expect the world to believe them is the sad thing..
                Why would anyone believe what we say in "America"....the Chinese are out and about more than we are..they even celebrated "New Years" with large crowds. You tell me who has the most "Tolitarianism" government right now...you can not speak out about the virus, Mask mandate or vaccines without being labeled...we don't have a free society or free press today IMO....

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

TELL ME... JUST WHEN IN THE HELL ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GOING TO PUT AN END TO THIS RIDICULOUS MADNESS BY LETTING THE RULING CLASS TREAT THEM LIKE MINDLESS SHEEP!!!
                  Why do high school kids need to wear masks, when Profession Athletes don't,,once again the state flip-flopping all over the place

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                    Why would anyone believe what we say in "America"....the Chinese are out and about more than we are..they even celebrated "New Years" with large crowds. You tell me who has the most "Tolitarianism" government right now...you can not speak out about the virus, Mask mandate or vaccines without being labeled...we don't have a free society or free press today IMO....
                    Some people are actually fighting back against the mask madates and the possible future vaccination stipulations... here's one from Canada...

Even though I'm not for restrictions being it for one way or the other... but seeing how the left is making such a big deal about creating and enforcing restrictions... IMO... turnabout is fair play.

It's all in what one believes... and this is what I agree with...

The COVID-19 Scam Exposed

COVID -19 is a real virus but the Globalist’s used it to scam people and fear-monger everyone. The truth is sometimes harder to except than lies. Ben Armstrong takes a look at the data and shows how people were tricked and deceived.

CDC new COVID survival rates by age:

0-19: 99.997% SURVIVE!20-49: 99.98% SURVIVE!50-69: 99.5% SURVIVE!70+: 94.6% SURVIVE! (Including those on their death bed)https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-older/Numbers don’t Lie. What does this information say to you if no one else told you what to think?

New CDC report: 94% who died with COVID had other health issueshttps://www.fox13now.com/news/national-news/new-cdc-report-says-94-of-patients-who-died-from-covid-had-other-health-issuesWhy doesn’t CNN tell you this if they are not fear-mongering? Here is a headline when this Information first broke.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...esses/Remember these numbers are also inflated because they were to be able to just assume people had COVID without even testing them. And, if anyone died from any cause and tested positive, they would be marked as a COVID death. Why? Because they gained more money for it. Boom!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...53472According to The New York Times, potentially 90 percent of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 have such insignificant amounts of the virus present in their bodies that such individuals do not need to isolate nor are they candidates for contact tracing.97% of PCR tests could be False Positives!! That is according to Corman-Drosten Review Report (22 scientists were involved with this review of PCR Tests)

https://thehighwire.com/videos/new-d...sting-scandal/

https://thenewamerican.com/the-covid-19-scam-exposed/
                    Let me also state... I believe that the Wuhan Virus is a real and dangerous threat but so is pneumonia and the yearly flu... just ask someone who lost a loved one from the flu over the years...

And I also believe that masks do more harm than good when it comes to people with heart and lung problems and I for one will be damned if I will endanger my health by exposing myself to those potential dangers for something that I believe doesn't work in the first place just so others can feel safe.

Comment

Their purpose is to keep the populace in 'perpetual fear' of the virus and others around them...Americans must start paying attention to the vast eye watering wealth that is being stolen...These 'vampires' want Americans susceptible to fear mongering,question nothing,let alone look in no other direction,''paralyzed'' in their own fear...They want people to 'believe' a virus took their jobs,their freedoms,their dreams away...

They are NOW the virus that is infecting us...Their plan has reached into our bloodstream and is destroying us through self-incarceration,suicide,domestic violence,drug and alcohol abuse,and so much more...The accumulated wealth they have taken is incredible...There is always ''2 sides'' to every story...Vaccinated...Not vaccinated...That's nobody's business...It's way past time to get the country MOVING AGAIN...Willful Ignorance is not an option...

Comment

Tennessee Woman Paralyzed After Second Pfizer Covid Shot

A Nashville woman is in a hospital bed and unable to walk after receiving her second Pfizer Covid shot on April 16.

Brandy Parker-McFadden said mere hours after her second dose of the Covid vaccine an unusual sensation began in her legs.

Soon the young mother of three was in agony with horrible neck pain and it kept getting worse.

“She was screaming in pain. She is one that is pretty stoic. That’s what created the sense of urgency,” her husband James told WKRN.

TRENDING: BLM-Antifa Rioters Target Upscale Restaurant in Louisville, Kentucky, At Least One Protester Is Armed! - Restaurant Patron Pulls a Pistol! (VIDEO)

“I woke up. I can’t move my arms. I can’t move my legs. So, he’s freaking out. The doctors are panicking,” Brandy said.

“I’m holding her hand, and her hand is limp throughout the whole thing while she’s screaming in pain,” James told WKRN. “And all the test results are coming back negative.”

Brandy is unsure if she will ever be able to walk again.

After 10 days she is able to move her arms and wiggle her toes.

WKRN reached out to Pfizer and they issued this statement:

“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

To date, more than 200* million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-shot-video/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                          Some people are actually fighting back against the mask madates and the possible future vaccination stipulations... here's one from Canada...

Even though I'm not for restrictions being it for one way or the other... but seeing how the left is making such a big deal about creating and enforcing restrictions... IMO... turnabout is fair play.

It's all in what one believes... and this is what I agree with...

Let me also state... I believe that the Wuhan Virus is a real and dangerous threat but so is pneumonia and the yearly flu... just ask someone who lost a loved one from the flu over the years...

And I also believe that masks do more harm than good when it comes to people with heart and lung problems and I for one will be damned if I will endanger my health by exposing myself to those potential dangers for something that I believe doesn't work in the first place just so others can feel safe.
                          The only mask that works is the N-95 all the rest are just for show IMO.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
                            The only mask that works is the N-95 all the rest are just for show IMO.....
                            We have a package of those N-95 masks from my wife's soap making .. They are the most uncomfortable masks.. She did a city wide yard sale yesterday at her friends place and it was very well attended.. I would say about half the people didn't wear any masks and those that did wore mostly designer masks .. Maybe 25% of the people actually had their masks on the way they are suppose to be worn.. If I go somewhere yes I will wear it but I could care less about any one else if they wear it or not.. I have read too many stories that state the masks do not work..

Comment

I can relate to this as a friend of ours has two kids in the medical profession. One is an ER doctor and the other is a nurse and both so far have said no to the vaccine and both have said they would quit or have to be fired before they got the vaccine..

“We Were Constantly Being Pressured” – Texas Nurse Says She Was Harassed and Fired For Refusing Covid-19 Vaccine

A Texas nurse says she was harassed and fired for refusing to take the Covid-19 vaccine.

Michelle Fuentes told KRIV-TV that she was a nurse at Houston Methodist for 10 years until she was terminated for declining the Covid-19 vaccine.

“I knew that the date was looming over my head of me to get the vaccine and we were constantly being pressured and pressured,” Michelle Fuentes said.

Houston Methodist announced last month that it would require employees to get the Covid-19 vaccine by June 7.

The hospital allowed for medical and religious exemptions and said the employees would have to submit documentation by May 3.

Fuentes said she’s not against vaccines but she just needed a little more time to research the Covid vaccine and wanted clinical trials to be completed before she made her decision.
                              “And I said, ‘Well, I don’t have a religious exemption. I’m not doing this for religious reasons,’ and she said, ‘I know, but we’ll help you fill it out, and at least this will save your job,'” Fuentes claims. “So, because I don’t have a religious reason and it’s a personal reason, my beliefs and my feelings aren’t as worthy as someone who has a religious reason?”

Houston Methodist fired Fuentes despite her willingness to wear face masks and show lab results of Covid-19 antibodies since she had already recovered from the virus!

A medical study examining T cell responses in Covid-19 convalescent individuals recently published.

“T cell immunity after natural infection shown to include variants,” according to the study so why would the nurse need to get a vaccine if she was already infected with the virus?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...vaccine-video/

Comment

Something to think about.......

""It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine." -Marcia Angell, MD ("Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption." NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.)"

Comment

Working...
                                X