Hillary Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton

Seems old Hillary might be in the news again as it is being reported that Mike Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton as his vice presidential candidate. She couldn't win the 2016 election but maybe she could be part of a ticket that seems to be buying their way in..Interesting thing though would be if they won just how long would it be before Bloomberg commits hairy carrie.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...r-running-mate

. Michael Bloomberg is considering Hillary Clinton as a running mate, according to the Drudge Report.

The top right-leaning news aggregator, citing sources close to the Bloomberg team, reported on Saturday that the former New York mayor is contemplating Clinton as a vice presidential running mate after his campaign's polling found the combination would go over well with voters.

Drudge Report founder Matt Drudge said in a rare tweet, which he will likely delete, that the former mayor would go as far as moving his official residence from New York to Colorado or Florida, where he owns homes, so that he and Clinton are not from the same state during the race.

Re: Hillary Clinton

Say it isn't so. I thought Trump was gonna lock her up

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      He was but he is to busy running the Country into record high numbers across the board and trying to fight off the wicked witch and her demons. lol

Comment

I am kinda thinking (Wizard,no link required) that Trump knows now he made a mistake in this. As soon as he was elected he said that no he wasn't going after her to lock her up. Maybe he was thinking she would just shut up and quietly go away. No one saw the three year plus " excuse " tour coming. If she does happen to run as Bloomberg's vice president
        running mate I see a rebirth of the email issue. For the most part it has never been closed. Get a couple extra bags of popcorn. This could be the making of some good tv watching..

Comment

Get a couple extra bags of popcorn. This could be the making of some good tv watching..
          It was good TV but I don't look forward to 6 months of his cheering fans (supporters) chanting to lock her up. How those people could give Trump a pass and then fall for the same things again is beyond stupid IMO............. But if Bloomberg were to be successful in stopping Bernie and get the nomination then choosing Rodham Clinton might be a brilliant move IMO.....................Hopefully for me Netflix won't fall for the Trump con and I'll have something to watch until November.

Comment

I am kinda thinking (Wizard,no link required) that Trump knows now he made a mistake in this.
            You call it a mistake but I call it an out right lie knowing she wouldn't be locked up. Just like Mexico paying for the wall and repeal and replace Obamacare on day one. "it will be so so easy"

I won't be voting in the SC democrat primary. And if the democrats were to come up with a candidate I could support I might vote in the general election unless Rodham Clinton were to be on that ticket

Comment

It was good TV but I don't look forward to 6 months of his cheering fans (supporters) chanting to lock her up. How those people could give Trump a pass and then fall for the same things again is beyond stupid IMO............. But if Bloomberg were to be successful in stopping Bernie and get the nomination then choosing Rodham Clinton might be a brilliant move IMO.....................Hopefully for me Netflix won't fall for the Trump con and I'll have something to watch until November.
              Way too many people glue themselves to the TV so they can think of themselves as educated in politics. There are many even on this forum that could qualify them to be campaign managers.. I can say I do watch some but mostly highlights..Getting rid of cable was probably the best thing we did. I am more of a NCIS guy. But I have a neighbor back home that has Fox news on all day. I have a sister in law that has CNN on all day long. There is more to life than watching all the BS you get from cable news shows..
              As far as Hillary getting involved?? I do think she is peeing her pants with the thought of being back in Washington.. I can see the Clinton Foundation being reborn.. There are just so many possibly and finally the end of the Excuse tour.
              And it's being reported that Bloomberg is even considering moving his residence to Florida or Colorado so if they both are in the ticket they both won't be from the state of New York. Personally I think Bloomberg wants to get out of NY to lower his taxes so he can campaign on raising taxes on the rich. This way he would wind up paying the same . Now that is just my opinion..
              We have eight months to the election but that is eight months for Trump to do something that will get the Dems panties in a wad and go for another impeachment. Like I said it could get interesting..

Comment

I do believe ( same as an opinion) that slowly as these video clips keep surfacing that Mike Bloomberg is gonna fade away. I know a few farmers and certainly their jobs are not easy and surely they have to be educated especially with today's technology.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...-2016-comments

. "The agrarian society lasted 3,000 years and we could teach processes. I could teach anybody, even people in this room, no offense intended, to be a farmer," Bloomberg said. "It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn. You could learn that. Then we had 300 years of the industrial society. You put the piece of metal on the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow and you can have a job. And we created a lot of jobs. At one point, 98 percent of the world worked in agriculture, now it's 2 percent in the United States."

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                  Way too many people glue themselves to the TV so they can think of themselves as educated in politics. There are many even on this forum that could qualify them to be campaign managers.. I can say I do watch some but mostly highlights..Getting rid of cable was probably the best thing we did. I am more of a NCIS guy. But I have a neighbor back home that has Fox news on all day. I have a sister in law that has CNN on all day long. There is more to life than watching all the BS you get from cable news shows..
                  As far as Hillary getting involved?? I do think she is peeing her pants with the thought of being back in Washington.. I can see the Clinton Foundation being reborn.. There are just so many possibly and finally the end of the Excuse tour.
                  And it's being reported that Bloomberg is even considering moving his residence to Florida or Colorado so if they both are in the ticket they both won't be from the state of New York. Personally I think Bloomberg wants to get out of NY to lower his taxes so he can campaign on raising taxes on the rich. This way he would wind up paying the same . Now that is just my opinion..
                  We have eight months to the election but that is eight months for Trump to do something that will get the Dems panties in a wad and go for another impeachment. Like I said it could get interesting..
                  It's good to trust your judgement...Part of good judgement is in selecting your sources of information very carefully,and making sure you aren't making some of the common errors that many people make,at least that's the way I look at it...

Bloomberg is Wall St. first,everything second,has been since his days with the Solomon Brothers...Let's not kid ourselves,the man exudes corporate money,banking power,Wall St. ''Expertise'',as in the Great Recession of 2008...He blamed everything,BUT the banks for the Great Recession...

You just can't make this chit up...Truth is stranger then fiction...Bloomberg and Hillary????...Tho only thing I can figure is that a lot of voting Democrats have something like 'Stockholm Syndrome'...They've been so abused by corporate America that they now identify with it's interests...These poor people are also very gullible...They were conned into the idea that Hillary was a great candidate...They were conned into the idea that Biden was a great candidate...Now they will be conned into the idea that Bloomberg is a great candidate...

At least Bloomberg is moving the vast wealth he accumulated out of his bank account into the economy without relying on the money from the masses to peddle his utopian promises...Now we'll just have to suffer the endless hourly commercials on his ability to offer multiple chickens in every pot...Not that it will do him any good...

Trump will not only win the popular vote,but a landslide popular vote if the Democrats run Heckle and Jeckle...Is another Trump 4 years the grand plan????...A Democratic ticket with these two clowns sure looks like that may be the case!!!!

Comment

Seems the DNC is going out of their way to make room for Mike Bloomberg by changing the rules for the debate.. Just saw him TV this morning that Bloomberg is polling at 19% behind only Sanders who is at 31%.. All a on TV they brought up the point that Bloomberg is spending hundred of millions dollars in advertising in states that have their primaries on Super Tuesday..Now down here all we have seen on TV all we have seen is Bloomberg ads. No one else. I believe this is a strategy that Bloomberg is playing. Plus the fact that it's reported that he is considering Hillary as a running mate might just be another way to get name recognition. Everyone was talking about that all weekend. It is sad though as the DNC thinks with their wallet before what is looking like another way to stop Bernie.
                    First I think it would be a travesty to take the nomination from Sanders of he is leading. The DNC does not want Sanders .. And I would hate to see if Sanders loses while leading in the polls...

For Wizard

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...oomberg-110017

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e/?arc404=true

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                      It's good to trust your judgement...Part of good judgement is in selecting your sources of information very carefully,and making sure you aren't making some of the common errors that many people make,at least that's the way I look at it...

Bloomberg is Wall St. first,everything second,has been since his days with the Solomon Brothers...Let's not kid ourselves,the man exudes corporate money,banking power,Wall St. ''Expertise'',as in the Great Recession of 2008...He blamed everything,BUT the banks for the Great Recession...

You just can't make this chit up...Truth is stranger then fiction...Bloomberg and Hillary????...Tho only thing I can figure is that a lot of voting Democrats have something like 'Stockholm Syndrome'...They've been so abused by corporate America that they now identify with it's interests...These poor people are also very gullible...They were conned into the idea that Hillary was a great candidate...They were conned into the idea that Biden was a great candidate...Now they will be conned into the idea that Bloomberg is a great candidate...

At least Bloomberg is moving the vast wealth he accumulated out of his bank account into the economy without relying on the money from the masses to peddle his utopian promises...Now we'll just have to suffer the endless hourly commercials on his ability to offer multiple chickens in every pot...Not that it will do him any good...

Trump will not only win the popular vote,but a landslide popular vote if the Democrats run Heckle and Jeckle...Is another Trump 4 years the grand plan????...A Democratic ticket with these two clowns sure looks like that may be the case!!!!
                      Sure is beginning to look like this is the grand plan. Anything to keep Bernie out of office, right??

Comment

More on Bloomberg and how he uses his billions to push his agenda. American version of George Soras..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blo...ate-lawyers-ag

. A program funded by 2020 presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg is paying the salaries of lawyers who are farmed out to liberal state attorney general offices to pursue climate-based litigation -- a compact critics say amounts to Bloomberg buying state law enforcement employees to advance his preferred political agenda.

The arrangement, which currently pays the salaries of Special Assistant Attorneys General (SAAGs) in 10 Democratic AG offices, is drawing new scrutiny now that Bloomberg is running for president. The New York University School of Law's State Energy & Environmental Impact Center, which was started in 2017 with $5.6 million from Bloomberg's nonprofit, hires mid-career lawyers as "research fellows" before providing them to state AGs where they assist in pursuing "progressive" policy goals through the courts.

MSNBC'S ARI MELBER CALLS OUT TOM PEREZ, DNC FOR CHANGING DEBATE RULES TO HELP BLOOMBERG: 'IT'S NOT FAIR'

"This is a fundamental question of ethics and who's running our government," said West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey, one of a handful of Republican attorneys general who have raised concerns about the Bloomberg-funded program. "When you actually get to place someone in under a specific agenda and then pay them and they’re within the office, that starts to call into question whether there are multiple masters within an attorney general office and that starts to really stink.”

Comment

Working...
                        X