I have a UPS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a UPS question

So I still see my longtime UPS man around my town but for several months now, any deliveries I or my neighbor get have been guys in UPS uniforms but driving Hertz Trucks. Well today I drove up just as a guy in a Budget truck pulled up to deliver my new floor mats and when he got out of the truck, sure enough he was wearing a UPS uniform. What gives? Too many packages and not enough trucks??

Re: I have a UPS question

Around here they use trucks from whoever they can rent them from. Most of the time though it’s during their peak season time. I would guess they are either busy or maybe have some trucks down.

Comment

Originally posted by tiredseat View Post
      Around here they use trucks from whoever they can rent them from. Most of the time though it’s during their peak season time. I would guess they are either busy or maybe have some trucks down.
      Not something we usually see around here in my little town. I guess it is all the online ordering.

Comment

I’ve learned a long time ago once you think you’ve got them figured out here comes the unexpected.

Comment

Working...
        X