Originally posted by twenty-four View Post
      Posting my first post here.
      Glad to have you here!!!!!

Comment

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Getting back from my Vacation trip.

Comment

Reading some old columns here , some very interesting individuals on this site.

Comment

To say the least.. And welcome to TOL..

Comment

enjoy the reading

Comment

Since this whole pandemic thing started we try to get as much delivered as possible or at least have curbside delivery .. This one we actually got a laugh over.. One of the stores we pickup curbside is for mostly cat food and litter .. So this morning as we are going out she tried to either get a home delivery or a curbside pickup and neither were available so she ordered it online from Walmart.com.. Two hours later there is a knock on the door.. Door Dash delivering kitty litter and cat food.. The same thing she couldn't get from the store.. The best is if you get home delivery from Walmart they charge like $7.95... Walmart.com delivers for free if the order is $35 or over.. Todays order was $35.25 ..

Comment

Finished watching Game of Thrones 'again'.. I did watch it it was it was on HBO when they first ran although I had to do a little catchup.. My kids got me to watch it.. this past Christmas we wound up getting HBO max on a good deal. So I said to my wife we could watch the Game of Thrones,{ she never watched it } because we like a lot of the medieval time period TV shows like Vikings.. Two weeks later we finished the entire 8 season show.. Still IMO one of the best shows on TV and a few years from now I would watch it again..

Comment

Well with spring just around the corner and the temp getting up to 40 today the wife and I made our first stroll around the neighborhood this year.. Just short of a mile with half uphill.. We will do this and increase the amount we walk each day the sun is out.. and at least 40 degrees.. and of course no rain..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                      Well with spring just around the corner and the temp getting up to 40 today the wife and I made our first stroll around the neighborhood this year.. Just short of a mile with half uphill.. We will do this and increase the amount we walk each day the sun is out.. and at least 40 degrees.. and of course no rain..
                      Well... another thread that will be avoided now...

Damn "those insurrectionists traitors that post constantly now" - fxstc07 mod... lol

Comment

Since the sale of our home to my son fell apart we for the last few weeks have been doing things to get the house ready for the real estate market plus working one day a week.. well it hit the market last night and we already have people coming this weekend.. This after getting home after my part time driving job we went to the neighbors and may have had one,two or even a few too many beers.. For us it could sell and give us a new adventure or at least we know the house will be clean for the next 6 months..

Comment

Well here we go.. House hit the market late Friday night and as of right now we have three bids on it.. One was someone who actually looked at it in person and the other two are internet buyers using local agents.. Should have a winner by tomorrow afternoon.. But as of right now it looks like we will be Carolina bound ..

Comment

Well here we go.. House hit the market late Friday night and as of right now we have three bids on it.. One was someone who actually looked at it in person and the other two are internet buyers using local agents.. Should have a winner by tomorrow afternoon.. But as of right now it looks like we will be Carolina bound ..
                            Offer went $15000 over the asking price.. Yippee I got extra beer money..

Comment

Offer went $15000 over the asking price.. Yippee I got extra beer money..
                              Have you decided where you are moving in The Piedmont State?

Comment

Originally posted by unionman View Post
                                Have you decided where you are moving in The Piedmont State?
                                Not yet.. She looks everyday but it seems like up here there isn't a whole lot to choose from..

Comment

Working...
                                X