Half of North Carolinians call for Burr's resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half of North Carolinians call for Burr's resignation

Half of North Carolinians call for Burr's resignation, poll says. Senator is sued over stock selling.

https://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...97669adb3.html

Re: Half of North Carolinians call for Burr's resignation

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    Half of North Carolinians call for Burr's resignation, poll says. Senator is sued over stock selling.

https://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...97669adb3.html
    I think he should resign. Along with the others that were caught making money on the virus including the ones from Georgia and California. What's good for one should be good for all.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      I think he should resign. Along with the others that were caught making money on the virus including the ones from Georgia and California. What's good for one should be good for all.
      DC is above all of use little bugs.

Comment

I said this before that he should resign if he is guilty of insider stock trading that along with the witch from California..

FBI seizes Sen. Richard Burr’s cellphone after serving search warrant

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...nt-report-says

And then there is this..

Sen. Burr steps aside as Intelligence Committee chairman amid stock sale investigation

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen...-investigation

Republican Sen. Richard Burr has stepped aside as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee amid an investigation into his stock sales during the early stages of the coronavirus outbreak.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced the development in a brief statement Thursday, saying:

“Senator Burr contacted me this morning to inform me of his decision to step aside as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee during the pendency of the investigation. We agreed that this decision would be in the best interests of the committee and will be effective at the end of the day tomorrow.”

BURR VOWS TO COOPERATE WITH ANY STOCK SALE 'INQUIRY' AMID REPORTED DOJ PROBE

The move comes after federal agents on Wednesday served a search warrant to Sen. Burr, R-N.C., at his Washington-area home. A law enforcement official familiar with the investigation confirmed to Fox News that FBI agents also confiscated the senator's cellphone.

According to a senior DOJ official, the warrant was served on Burr’s lawyer and was approved at the highest levels of the department.

The Los Angeles Times first reported these details. One official reportedly said agents served an earlier warrant to obtain information from the senator’s iCloud account. A law enforcement source told the paper that the Justice Department was reviewing communication between Burr and his broker.

Fox News reached out to Burr’s office for comment and emailed his lawyer. Neither Burr nor the FBI has commented.

Comment

crazy I seen that this morning on the local news. I think his son is involved also if memory servers me correct. I support anything taken against him.

Comment

Another thief that masquerades as a politician,put him in jail and throw away the key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
              Another thief that masquerades as a politician,put him in jail and throw away the key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Lock him up

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                Lock him up
                I doubt they will but if he is removed or forced to resign then the same should happen to the other senators that did this including Diane Feinstien from California..

Comment

Working...
                X