Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father’s Day

2554ED85-908B-4512-A429-E5E4BEF969B4.jpeg

Happy Father’s Day to all here...Enjoy your precious moments with your Kids and Grandkids, Because we only Live once.
    God Blesses our Families and hoping for peace on Earth.
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 06-20-2020, 11:38 AM.

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Happy Father's Day to all you dads! Make it a good one with your families hopefully. The husband has to work today so we celebrated a few days ago with a camping trip. Can't see my stepdad as he is on lock down in an assisted living. It will be a phone call and no more than that. I think today will be tough for a lot of dads.

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Fathers Day to all dad's. Mine passed last year a couple weeks before fathers day.

Holidays annoy me. So I won't be pressuring my kids like I have felt pressured with all of the different holidays. I want them to live and enjoy their time off how they want to. No necessary day to come over as I've felt by my mother and mother in law for every holiday which seem monthly sometimes.They texted. Youngest still lives here. Both daughter's work at 11 or so PM. Youngest did buy 3 steaks and I completed stuff for grill. Just corn and potatoes.
        Good for me. Would have happened anyways on this nice day.
        Went head boat fishing last week and they went to beach. So I'm content.

Comment

I agree Happy Father’s Day to all the dads. For myself I spent the weekend watching my grandson play tournament baseball. For my self today I watched him pitch 7 innings of ball and only allowing two runs. Great Father’s Day and they took second place so I consider this a great day.

Comment

Working...
          X