Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Cuomo

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    I really think that gillibrand gets up in the morning and puts on a blindfold turns around for a few minutes to see what direction she is gonna go for the day..
    Only when she doesnt have her nose stuck up chuckie's azz.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...cess-on-cuomo/
      Just imagine if this puss bag was a republican,he would have been drawn and quartered,24/7 constant media coverage.Andy continues to blame everyone but himself,some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...cess-on-cuomo/
        Just imagine if this puss bag was a republican,he would have been drawn and quartered,24/7 constant media coverage.Andy continues to blame everyone but himself,some things never change.
        You're absolutely right seeing how they avoid anything that even resembles a scandal when a democrat is involved...

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC Ignore Andrew Cuomo Sex Harassment Claim

America’s three most prominent networks–ABC, NBC, and CBS–ignored any mention of sexual harassment claims against Gov. Andrew Cuomo during their evening news programs Wednesday. CNN and MSNBC also declined to address the scandal.

According to transcripts, ABC’s World News Tonight, CBS’s Evening News, and NBC’s Nightly News made no mention of the embattled Cuomo, who is also facing calls for his impeachment and resignation after he was accused of covering up the number of deaths from the coronavirus in state nursing homes following his controversial order that these facilities accept coronavirus-positive patients.

Cuomo’s former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser Lindsey Boylan alleged on Wednesday in an essay published on the website Medium that the governor went “out of his way to touch me on my lower back, arms and legs,” forcibly kissed her on the lips during a one-on-one briefing, and suggested they “play strip poker” during a plane ride.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) later on Wednesday called for Cuomo to resign in the wake of twin scandals over his handling of data on coronavirus deaths in the state’s nursing homes and allegations of sexual harassment by a former aide.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...assment-claim/

Comment

Comment

Hemingway: By Cuomo’s ‘Kavanaugh’ Standards, He Should Step Down

Federalist Senior Editor Mollie Hemingway highlighted the Democratic double-standards over New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s allegations of sexual misconduct on Fox News Thursday.

While Cuomo believed Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination — along with his life, reputation, and career — should be derailed over less-than-unsubstantiated allegations of sexual assault in 2018, Cuomo now suffers from his own charges of misconduct from a former aide. Lindsey Boylan, who used to work for Cuomo, published an essay on Medium Tuesday charging that Cuomo exploited their professional relationship for sexual harassment.

“An important part of rule of law, which is a value that we used to hold in this country, is that people are innocent until proven guilty, and that applies to Andrew Cuomo,” Hemingway said on “America’s Newsroom.” “What’s interesting is he does not hold to that same standard when it comes to his support for convicting people of allegations of sexual impropriety when they’re not him.”

“We still don’t have evidence that Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser ever met him, must less that what she claimed happened, happened,” Hemingway noted.

New York Democratic Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a champion of the left’s Me Too movement, meanwhile, has so far remained silent on the allegations against Cuomo.

“By their own standards, there is no question that this is something that they should care about,” Hemingway said. “They don’t believe in due process. They don’t believe people are innocent until proven guilty.”

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/25...uld-step-down/

Comment

https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/bi...t-of-gov-cuomo

Comment

I would like to see where NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand stands on all the accusations against King Cuomo.. She was a leader in the "I believe her" moments during the Kavanaugh hearings.. Or is it she only believes if the accuser was a liberal against a conservative..

2nd Former Aide Accuses Cuomo of Sexual Harassment

A second former aide has come forward with sexual harassment allegations against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who responded with a statement Saturday saying he never made advances toward her and never intended to be inappropriate.

Charlotte Bennett, a health policy adviser in the Democratic governor's administration until November, told The New York Times that Cuomo asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she had ever had sex with older men.

Another former aide, Lindsey Boylan, a former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, recently accused Cuomo of subjecting her to an unwanted kiss and inappropriate comments. Cuomo denied the allegations.

Cuomo said in a statement Saturday that Bennett was a “hardworking and valued member of our team during COVID” and that “she has every right to speak out.”

A second former aide has come forward with sexual harassment allegations against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who responded with a statement Saturday saying he never made advances toward her and never intended to be inappropriate.

Charlotte Bennett, a health policy adviser in the Democratic governor's administration until November, told The New York Times that Cuomo asked her inappropriate questions about her sex life, including whether she had ever had sex with older men.

Another former aide, Lindsey Boylan, a former deputy secretary for economic development and special adviser to the governor, recently accused Cuomo of subjecting her to an unwanted kiss and inappropriate comments. Cuomo denied the allegations.

Cuomo said in a statement Saturday that Bennett was a “hardworking and valued member of our team during COVID” and that “she has every right to speak out.”

He said he had intended to be a mentor for Bennett, who is 25.

“I never made advances toward Ms. Bennett nor did I ever intend to act in any way that was inappropriate,” Cuomo's statement said. “The last thing I would ever have wanted was to make her feel any of the things that are being reported.”

Cuomo, however, said he had authorized an outside review of Bennett's allegations.

The governor's special counsel, Beth Garvey, said that review would be conducted by a former federal judge, Barbara Jones.

“I ask all New Yorkers to await the findings of the review so that they know the facts before making any judgements,” Cuomo said. "I will have no further comment until the review has concluded.”

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/an...27/id/1011786/

Comment

I would like to see where NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand stands on all the accusations against King Cuomo.. She was a leader in the "I believe her" moments during the Kavanaugh hearings.. Or is it she only believes if the accuser was a liberal against a conservative..

2nd Former Aide Accuses Cuomo of Sexual Harassment
                  She stands on her dim feet,andy is a dim,we cant forget,the system works different for them.They have ZERO scruples when it comes to their own,two-faced hypocrite liars.Besides the 100% bias press that protect the dims at all costs.

Comment

I see maybe he is feeling the squeeze a wee bit.. An apology ?? Must be feeling guilty ..

BREAKING: Governor Andrew Cuomo Releases Statement Apologizing For Behavior Following Sexual Harassment Allegations

New York Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo released a statement on Sunday afternoon apologizing for his behavior after two women came forward and claimed that he sexually harassed them while they worked in his administration.

“Questions have been raised about some of my past interactions with people in the office,” the statement began. “I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm. I spend most of my life at work, and colleagues are often also personal friends. At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good natured way. I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married.”
                    “I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business,” Cuomo continued. “I now understand that my interactions may have been insensitive or too personal and that some of my comments, given my position, made others feel in ways I never intended. I acknowledge some of the things I have said have been misinterpreted as an unwanted flirtation. To the extent anyone felt that way, I am truly sorry about that.”

“To be clear I never inappropriately touched anybody and I never propositioned anybody and I never intended to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but these are allegations that New Yorkers deserve answers to,” the statement concluded. “That’s why I have asked for an outside, independent review that looks at these allegations. Separately, my office has heard anecdotally that some people have reached out to Ms. Bennett to express displeasure about her coming forward. My message to anyone doing that is you have misjudged what matters to me and my administration and you should stop now – period.”

Comment

I see maybe he is feeling the squeeze a wee bit.. An apology ?? Must be feeling guilty ..

BREAKING: Governor Andrew Cuomo Releases Statement Apologizing For Behavior Following Sexual Harassment Allegations
                      He's going to have to do a whole hell of a lot more backpedaling than that... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        He's going to have to do a whole hell of a lot more backpedaling than that... lol
                        He's got this, CNN and his brother will cover for him..

Comment

http://trk.conservativenews.com/c/6/...RB2JVGOjpNzfCw
                          So maybe andy thinks with his aknowledgement that it was ok,what a POS

Comment

New York's Cuomo and de Blassio aka dumb and Dumber are at odds again.. There is no love between them ..

Cuomo harassment allegations 'sickened me,' de Blasio says

'Sexual harassment is not funny,' NYC mayor said. '... [W]ho the hell tries to explain that by saying I was just joking around?'

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio did not mince words when talking about the sexual harassment allegations surrounding embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

During a Monday interview with New York City radio station Hot 97, de Blasio was asked about the recent allegations surrounding his state’s governor. The New York City mayor said the allegations "sickened" him.

He also called for a "full investigation" into the allegations against Cuomo, saying the governor’s behavior was "disgusting" and "creepy" if true.

"It sickened me, it sickened me," said de Blasio. "The thought of a powerful man trying to take advantage of his power, intimidate a young woman and just the sense that he was treating her like — again these are allegations and we need a full investigation — but if that was what truly happened it was like he was treating her like she was his property. Just disgusting, creepy."
                            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/and...ions-de-blasio

Comment

New York's Cuomo and de Blassio aka dumb and Dumber are at odds again.. There is no love between them ..

Cuomo harassment allegations 'sickened me,' de Blasio says

'Sexual harassment is not funny,' NYC mayor said. '... [W]ho the hell tries to explain that by saying I was just joking around?'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/and...ions-de-blasio
                              Nothing better than seeing them eating their own.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                                Nothing better than seeing them eating their own.
                                Only when it benefits them somehow... got you thinking now... don't I... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X