King Cuomo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: King Cuomo

Hypocrites?? They couldn't open their mouths fast enough during the Kavanaugh hearings.. Now they are silent?? for me the big question would be who is out of office first?? Joe Biden or Andrew Cuomo?

The ‘Cuomosexual’ Hollywood Elites Who Were ‘In Love’ With Accused Sexual Harasser Andrew Cuomo

Their love for New York’s governor was so strong that a new sexual orientation had to be invented — “Cuomosexual.” Now as Andrew Cuomo fights for his political life amid nursing home and sexual harassment scandals, Hollywood’s burning desire for the Democratic politician has grown cold and desolate.

Celebrities including Chelsea Handler, Ellen DeGeneres, and Cher helped lead the Cuomosexual pride parade last year. Most Cuomosexual stars have yet to publicly acknowledge the governor’s nursing home coverup, in which a top aide revealed that the administration withheld crucial data on nursing home deaths.

They have also largely ignored the seven accusations of sexual misconduct against him, including one alleged groping incident that has been referred to Albany police. The mounting scandals have led to bi-partisan calls for Cuomo to resign, which the governor has so far refused.

In what became a Cuomo love-in, a chorus of celebrities joined in to sing Cuomo’s praises last November as he accepted his International Emmy Award for his daily coronavirus press conferences. Stars including Robert De Niro, Billy Joel, Ben Stiller, Rosie Perez, Billy Crystal, and filmmaker Spike Lee recorded video messages extolling the governor for setting “an example to the rest of the world.”

Chelsea Handler has been largely silent on social media about Cuomo since the scandals broke. On Friday she tweeted “I had a crush on Andrew Cuomo. Vs. I no longer have a crush on Andrew Cuomo.” As Hollywood’s most enthusiastic Cuomosexual, she penned a letter in Vogue magazine last year in which she expressed a desire to become his first lady.

In the Vogue letter, titled “Dear Andrew Cuomo, I Want To Be Your First Lady,” Handler heaped praise on the New York governor for “being a leader at a time when so many of us were desperately looking for one.” She also posted a video in which she declared her lust for Cuomo.

“Getting ready for my boyfriend to come on TV,” she enthused. “I’m pretty hot for Andrew Cuomo, not going to lie about that… I mean, could Andrew Cuomo be any hotter?”

Ellen DeGeneres declared her love for Cuomo in an April episode of her show. “Can I say that I am a Cuomosexual?” she said. “We know that that’s going around, that people are saying they’re Cuomosexuals?”

The governor replied: “Yeah, I think that’s a good thing.”

Cher also declared her Cuomosexuality, tweeting in April: “I’m in love with Andrew Cuomo.”

Actress Jada Pinkett Smith revealed that she had a crush on Cuomo in an episode of her Facebook Watch series. Red Table Talk in April.

“My celebrity crush right now is Governor [Andrew] Cuomo,” she reportedly said. “I don’t miss a press conference. When Cuomo’s on, I’m like ‘Got to go see my celebrity crush right now, sorry.'”

Comedian Sarah Silverman also declared her Cuomosexuality, telling Chelsea Handler that “you got competish.”

Comedy Central’s The Daily Show host Trevor Noah also came out as a Cuomosexual during an appearance on Ellen in April last year.

Read more
    https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-andrew-cuomo/

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-come-forward/
      How exactly does this dirt-bag sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-come-forward/
        How exactly does this dirt-bag sleep.
        I do hope he is held accountable for the Nursing home nightmares he created..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          I do hope he is held accountable for the Nursing home nightmares he created..
          And along with the governors of CT, NJ, Michigan and my state of PA.. seems they all followed Cuomo's lead.. A good friend lost his mom in a nursing home in CT and they weren't allowed a funeral service.. These states should be all held accountable..

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...es/ar-BB1ezf46
            Hanging in times square should fit the bill for andy.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/15/n...-new-york.html
              andy is actually finding out he has no friends.

Comment

https://www.radio.com/wben/news/poli...hings%20031621
                More on the sleazy POS leftist

Comment

https://nypost.com/2021/03/15/ny-sen...site%20buttons

Comment

New York nursing home administrator: We were 'petrified' by Cuomo order to take in COVID patients

'They were more petrified of the Department of Health, Michael Kraus tells Aishah Hasnie in exclusive interview

A Staten Island nursing home administrator has told Fox News in an exclusive interview that he and executives at other facilities were "petrified" by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's infamous March 2020 order that COVID-positive patients be placed in long-term care facilities rather than hospitals.

However, Michael Kraus tells Fox News correspondent Aishah Hasnie that his concerns were "shot down" by state officials.

Hasnie's full interview with Kraus can be seen in the 2 p.m. ET hour of "America Reports" Thursday on Fox News Channel.

"Many facilities vocalized it," said Kraus. "They were petrified, but they were more petrified of the Department of Health ... once it [my concern] was shot down, I never spoke [about it] again."

More than 15,000 people are confirmed to have died in New York state nursing homes and long-term care facilities from COVID-19. However, as recently as January 2021, the state reported a fraction of that number -- around 8,500 deaths. Critics blame Cuomo's order, which he rescinded in May 2020.

The issue made national headlines last month when top Cuomo adviser Melissa DeRosa told Democratic state lawmakers that the governor's administration had withheld information about the death toll because, as she put it, "we froze" in the face of a potential federal investigation. Cuomo himself subsequently acknowledged that both state lawmakers and the Department of Justice had made requests in August 2020 for a full accounting of nursing home deaths.

Earlier this month, The New York Times and Wall Street Journal reported that top aides to the governor pressured health officials over the summer to remove data from a report that showed the number of COVID-related nursing home deaths was higher than publicly acknowledged at the time.

The matter is reportedly under investigation by the FBI and the Brooklyn U.S. Attorney's office. Cuomo has admitted that things "should have been done differently," but stopped short of issuing an apology for the fiasco.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...ed-cuomo-order

Comment

• Re: King Cuomo

The POS was in the process of writing his book,no time for common sense.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...al-harassment/
                        How many more will it take.

Comment

Cuomo threatened to compare critic to 'child rapist' in leaked audio
                          New York Times podcast reveals what Cuomo said to a big backer of Cynthia Nixon

New leaked audio shows just how far embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo has gone to threaten his critics.

A New York Times podcast Friday revealed the audio of a 2018 telephone conversation where Cuomo threatened to compare a progressive leader to a "child rapist" because he wasn’t happy with the group’s tepid political endorsement of him.

The recording adds to the growing revelations against the New York executive who is facing an onslaught of sexual harassment and bullying claims.

CURRENT CUOMO AIDE ALYSSA MCGRATH ACCUSES GOVERNOR OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

The New York Times reported the text of the phone conversation between Cuomo and Bill Lipton, the head of the Working Families Party, back in February. At the time, Cuomo’s office said the exchange was untrue.

But on Friday, The Times’ "Daily" podcast published the audio of that call that confirmed indeed Cuomo threatened to brand his critic as a better alternative to a pedophile over a mere political dispute.

The Working Families Party (WFP) had backed "Sex and the City" actress Cynthia Nixon over Cuomo during the Democratic primary in 2018. After Nixon lost, the WFP decided to support Cuomo in the general election in November as a better alternative to Republican Marc Molinaro.

"If you ever say, 'Well he's better than a Republican' again, then I'm gonna say, 'You're better than a child rapist.' How about that?" Cuomo is heard telling Lipton on the call, according to the New York Times audio.

Read more
                          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...n-leaked-audio

Comment

Cuomo accuser’s lawyer calls on AG to end Cuomo’s ‘obvious interference’ with harassment probe

Attorney Debra Katz claims that Cuomo is improperly involving administration lawyers

An attorney for one of the women accusing New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment is claiming that the governor is interfering with a state attorney general investigation.

Debra Katz, who represents Cuomo accuser Charlotte Bennett, complained in a letter to New York Attorney General Letitia James. It follows an Albany Times Union report that the administration was offering attorneys to meet with staffers before James' office interviewed them, and even to accompany them to the interviews. Katz said she understood that the attorneys were also "debriefing" employees after the interviews.

CUOMO ACCUSER CHARLOTTE BENNETT SAYS GOV SHOULD RESIGN: 'I WAS TERRIFIED'

"This is highly improper and we object in the strongest possible terms to this obvious interference with what you have stated would be a 'thorough and independent' investigation," Katz wrote.

The administration attorneys' reported involvement is part of a "parallel investigation" Cuomo's office is conducting, accoring to the Times Union. A source with the New York Attorney General's Office told the newspaper their office did not direct Cuomo's office to conduct their own probe.

Katz argued that having attorneys from Cuomo's office speak with employees could have a "chilling effect on potential witnesses or other accusers who wish to come forward but fear job-related retaliation" if they speak out. She claimed that she has already spoken to witnesses who told her that they were afraid of facing retaliation "if they refuse to cooperate with the Executive Chamber's lawyers" and felt "constrained" from speaking about Cuomo's conduct and their work environment in front of administration attorneys.

"We believe that this offer of counsel constitutes a deliberate attempt by the governor to interfere with your office's investigation," Katz said.

Read more
                            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...rassment-probe

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peop...ls/vi-BB1eR4HH
                              What a joke ??? The fox guarding the hen-house.If this was a repub,he would have been long gone.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/gov...ic/ar-BB1eWmCL
                                The king andy and his family,more gas on the fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X