X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG Barr Remarks On China Policy

https://youtu.be/IsUZPLzjXSE
    Important stuff.
    They don't want to trade with us. They want to raid us.
    And imo...the Corporations have sold us out....therefore our politicians have too.
    In print:
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/speech/a...d-presidential
    Several weeks ago, National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien spoke about the CCP’s ideology and global ambitions. He declared, and I agree, that “[t]he days of American passivity and naivety regarding the People’s Republic of China are over.”[1] Last week, FBI Director Chris Wray described how the CCP pursues its ambitions through nefarious and even illegal conduct, including industrial espionage, theft, extortion, cyberattacks, and malign influence activities.[2] In the coming days, you will hear from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who will sum up what is at stake for the United States and the free world. I hope these speeches will inspire the American people to reevaluate their relationship with China, so long as it continues to be ruled by the Communist Party.
    From the perspective of its communist rulers, China’s time has arrived.

The People’s Republic of China is now engaged in an economic blitzkrieg—an aggressive, orchestrated, whole-of-government (indeed, whole-of-society) campaign to seize the commanding heights of the global economy and to surpass the United States as the world’s preeminent superpower. A centerpiece of this effort is the Communist Party’s “Made in China 2025” initiative, a plan for PRC domination of high-tech industries like robotics, advanced information technology, aviation, and electric vehicles. Backed by hundreds of billions of dollars in subsidies, this initiative poses a real threat to U.S. technological leadership. Despite World Trade Organization rules prohibiting quotas for domestic output, “Made in China 2025” sets targets for domestic market share (sometimes as high as 70 percent) in core components and basic materials for industries such as robotics and telecommunications. It is clear that the PRC seeks not merely to join the ranks of other advanced industrial economies, but to replace them altogether.

“Made in China 2025” is the latest iteration of the PRC’s state-led, mercantilist economic model. For American companies in the global marketplace, free and fair competition with China has long been a fantasy. To tilt the playing field to its advantage, China’s communist government has perfected a wide array of predatory and often unlawful tactics: currency manipulation, tariffs, quotas, state-led strategic investment and acquisitions, theft and forced transfer of intellectual property, state subsidies, dumping, cyberattacks, and espionage. About 80% of all federal economic espionage prosecutions have alleged conduct that would benefit the Chinese state, and about 60% of all trade secret theft cases have had a nexus to China.

The PRC also seeks to dominate key trade routes and infrastructure in Eurasia, Africa, and the Pacific. In the South China Sea, for example, through which about one-third of the world’s maritime trade passes, the PRC has asserted expansive and historically dubious claims to nearly the entire waterway, flouted the rulings of international courts, built artificial islands and placed military outposts on them, and harassed its neighbors’ ships and fishing boats.
    Imo past people such as Biden, Clinton, Obama and the Bush's sold us out.....and they will continue to let this go. Because they make big bucks off of it.
    Ties to Chinese Corporations and all these communist antiChristian and anti traditional families may all be part of China's plan....weather the participants know it or not...but they are blinded by profits and power.
    They endanger our nation imo.

Re: AG Barr Remarks On China Policy

This is a huge reason to avoid Biden support....and all unions should totally back Trump.
    For our safety and world standing.
    And for our work.
    Read it.
    And realize the danger the DC Swamp and establishment has put us in.
    It took Trump to bring this finally to light....for the rest are making money as they profit off of our nation's decline.

Comment

Worried about imports from China ? I don't think Trump is. He's playing the public like a fiddle. He says one thing, does another for himself and his businesses.

President Trump blasts Beijing in public, but privately Trump org imports tons of Chinese goods
      President Donald Trump has cast himself as tough on China and promised that his trade negotiations with Beijing would economically benefit everyday Americans, even as Trump-owned properties have continued to contribute to the trade deficit with the country he rails about.
      Since September of last year, Trump properties in the US have imported more than eight tons of goods from China, CNN has learned by reviewing US customs data compiled by ImportGenius, which tracks information companies are legally bound to provide to US customs when they import goods to the US. The imports have arrived to decorate his properties while the President has sought to dress down China.
      More than six tons of tables were delivered to Trump International Hotel in New York last fall. On the same day, Trump tweeted, “We are doing very well in our negotiations with China.”
      A shipment of two tons of wooden and glass showcase cabinets arrived at the Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles from Shanghai just two months ago.
      Trump’s efforts to achieve the deal — using tariffs as a tool, which resulted in higher costs for US companies — also hurt the US economy. A report from Moody’s Analytics in September said that the trade war with China, which started in 2018, cost 300,000 jobs through September, based on an economic simulation.
      https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/07/...chinese-goods/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Worried about imports from China ? I don't think Trump is. He's playing the public like a fiddle. He says one thing, does another for himself and his businesses.

President Trump blasts Beijing in public, but privately Trump org imports tons of Chinese goods

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/07/...chinese-goods/
        All I can say is read the speech.

They've taken over much manufacturing.
        I cannot believe our government sold us out like this.
        In the 70's most rejected foreign junk by me. By the 80's it started coming in...and our government and business people wrecked us.
        This is a VERY IMPORTANT read...theor influence is totally dangerous....and I'm glad Trump got in over Hilary because the old guard of both parties and these young kids will just let them destroy us..like it is normal to do or something.

This should be read and circulated:

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
          All I can say is read the speech.

They've taken over much manufacturing.
          I cannot believe our government sold us out like this.
          In the 70's most rejected foreign junk by me. By the 80's it started coming in...and our government and business people wrecked us.
          This is a VERY IMPORTANT read...theor influence is totally dangerous....and I'm glad Trump got in over Hilary because the old guard of both parties and these young kids will just let them destroy us..like it is normal to do or something.

This should be read and circulated:
          And here I thought “Trade wars are good and easy to win.” How's that working out for you ?

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            And here I thought “Trade wars are good and easy to win.” How's that working out for you ?
            There is no other option.
            They have been at war with us maybe since 1980. Read the link.
            Spies are now found in Houston today.
            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...te/5484966002/

I'm sorry....but all of these people with the label Swamp must go.
            Wherever China does business could serve China over us. Especially port states and cities imo. Business funds politicians ....and China funds business.

Comment

Working...
            X