Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Who said anything about CNN or Fox Fascist News?

Like I said before, there are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Those feeds are in real time documenting the scene.

For anyone that majored in Fascism at Trump University let me explain that these video's are provided by protesters. Not to be confused with rioters. "Rioter" is a term Trump's Gestapo uses as an excuse to escalate a situation and use force.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    So what you are saying is that they are not riots??0
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Like I said before, there are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Those feeds are in real time documenting the scene.

For anyone that majored in Fascism at Trump University let me explain that these video's are provided by protesters. Not to be confused with rioters. "Rioter" is a term Trump's Gestapo uses as an excuse to escalate a situation and use force.

I think this is from your neck of the woods to say.. 15,000 members and the group is only a month old.. your neighbors seems to stick together.. need an application??

The birth of a militia: how an armed group polices Black Lives Matter protests

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...zuno8eBmMEffzc

The Utah Citizens’ Alarm is only a month old, and yet it already boasts 15,000-plus members.

The citizen militia’s recruits wear military fatigues and carry assault rifles. Their short-term goal, they say, is to act as a physical presence of intimidation to deter protesters from becoming violent and destroying the state of Utah. Their long-term goal: to arm and prepare the state of Utah against underground movements they believe will incite civil war.
      The group was conceived in reaction to a Black Lives Matter protest against police brutality organized by different groups in Provo, Utah, on 29 June. That day, a white protester pulled out a gun and shot another white man, who was not protesting but driving his vehicle into the protest route. Two shots were fired, and one hit the driver in the arm. Protesters claim the shooting was in self-defence because the driver was hitting marchers; the police found this claim to be unsubstantiated.
      Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        So what you are saying is that they are not riots??
        A little help for any Trump University alumni reading this. A riot is a form of civil disorder. A rioter is a person participating in civil disorder. Try not to confuse these with protest and protester.......

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

A little help for any Trump University alumni reading this. A riot is a form of civil disorder. A rioter is a person participating in civil disorder. Try not to confuse these with protest and protester.......

Do protesters destroy property? do protesters harm other individuals? They are "RIOTS" .. They might start as a protest but seems everytime they turn into riots.. Sad to see you cannot recognise the difference..
          Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Right from the Portland police.. Is this an acceptable form of news??

Man Stabbed Leaving Protest In Front of Courthouse

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/polic...c=1&ch=twitter

On July 25, 2020 at 2:31 a.m., police were dispatched to a stabbing at SW Salmon Street and Southwest 4 Avenue involving participants of the demonstration at the courthouse.

For several hours a large crowd participated in criminal activity, which included throwing projectiles, lighting fires, and vandalism focused at government facilities and employees. Members of this large group had moved away from the mass, and a conflict ensued, provoking the need for emergency responders.

Police arrived and found one male suspect held down by several bystanders and one male victim with a stab wound. Police attempted to create a crime scene but were unable to due to the aggressive crowd behavior and lack of community cooperation. The victim was transported to an area hospital with a serious injury, and the suspect was arrested.

Portland Police Bureau Detective Division responded to the incident and took over the investigation. 43-year-old Blake D. Hampe was charged with assault II and booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center.

Still call them peaceful protests??
            Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Only called protesters because they are dims,would definitely be rioters if they were republicans.Come on crazy you know the leftist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Here is a live feed from police officers body cam.. Is this good enough for you?? Still call it protests??

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Do protesters destroy property? do protesters harm other individuals? They are "RIOTS" .. They might start as a protest but seems everytime they turn into riots.. Sad to see you cannot recognise the difference..
                  The difference between the two is quite clear and the definition was provided in my post. Would illustrations with a Sharpie be of any help at this point?

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    Only called protesters because they are dims,would definitely be rioters if they were republicans.Come on crazy you know the leftist.

A protester and a rioter are not the same by any stretch of the imagination regardless of political affiliation.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

I think this is from your neck of the woods to say.. 15,000 members and the group is only a month old.. your neighbors seems to stick together.. need an application??

The birth of a militia: how an armed group polices Black Lives Matter protests

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...zuno8eBmMEffzc
                      Some feel it's a birthright to be a gun toting idiot in Utah. I'm not one that feels that way. I also have a very special place in my heart for the "militia" that resides in my state. Soliciting an application won't be necessary. At the very least it would be used as fodder upon my next bowel movement. I don't associate with those that must holster their genitalia to feel secure in their manhood. The 15,000 wannabe soldiers will only create more problems than they solve should push come to shove.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:54 PM. Reason: Added missing text

Comment

Protests 2020

Here is a live feed from police officers body cam.. Is this good enough for you?? Still call it protests??

Like I said before, there are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Those feeds are in real time documenting the scene. These video's are provided by protesters. Not to be confused with rioters.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

A protester and a rioter are not the same by any stretch of the imagination regardless of political affiliation.

Portland ,Seattle,all the same,bottom feeding pond scum.Feel free to call them what you want and I will do the same.
                          They are no more than the lowest part of the human chain and that is probably two notches too high.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                            Portland ,Seattle,all the same,bottom feeding pond scum.Feel free to call them what you want and I will do the same.
                            They are no more than the lowest part of the human chain and that is probably two notches too high.

Quite a broad brush you paint with 1484. 3 of my daughter's live in those areas and they are nothing of the sort defined by that narrow view in your post. They proudly voice their opinions. They march for social justice for all races, creeds, and sexual orientation. What you won't see from them is the cowardice to hide behind a keyboard and condemn other's for exercising their rights.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Quite a broad brush you paint with 1484. 3 of my daughter's live in those areas and they are nothing of the sort defined by that narrow view in your post. They proudly voice their opinions. They march for social justice for all races, creeds, and sexual orientation. What you won't see from them is the cowardice to hide behind a keyboard and condemn other's for exercising their rights.

Pretty bold statement there,as I said you call the rioters as you see fit.
                              The rioters are not protesters,people that burn,destroy and damage other people’s property are NOT protesters,they are rioters,nothing more or less.
                              Did I say all the people that live there were criminals,get a grip or are you just looking to argue.You decide what category they fall in.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Like I said before, there are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Those feeds are in real time documenting the scene. These video's are provided by protesters. Not to be confused with rioters.

Kudos for your kids standing up for what they believe in.. Now I know that many of these start out as protests but then turn into riots.. I don't need your ******* sharpie as you might want to hold onto it for a bit longer.. you might need it when Trump wins again in November.. you know what to do with it.. The difference I see here is they turn into riots and you seem to not believe it.. The video I posted was a live feed from a police officer.. They count don't they?? Maybe you can post a few of your "friendly" protests live feeds.. You know like the Summer of love coming out of seattle..
                                Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X