YRC Freight Honored as FreightCenter’s 2019 Diamond Partner of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YRC Freight Honored as FreightCenter’s 2019 Diamond Partner of the year

YRC Freight has received the FreightCenter 2019 Diamond Partner of the Year award. FreightCenter, a third-party logistics service provider, selected YRC Freight for this honor because of the company’s ability to deliver flexibility and reliability to supply chains and its leadership as an LTL freight services provider.

“This recognition is an outstanding honor from FreightCenter, as our company’s work aligns perfectly with FreightCenter’s mission to create value for customers through custom shipping solutions,” said Jason Bergman, YRCW Chief Commercial Officer and HNRY Logistics President. “I’m extremely proud of YRCW companies’ employees for the level of service they dedicate to our customers, and I appreciate continued partnership with our customers, who provided such positive feedback on satisfaction and value in FreightCenter’s surveys.”

FreightCenter based Diamond Partner of the Year selection on customer surveys as well as employee surveys that measure LTL carrier service quality, relationships, overall service satisfaction and customer value.

“YRC deserves recognition as a FreightCenter Diamond Partner for their incredible shipping and customer service,” said Matt Brosious, FreightCenter CEO. “Our business relationship is so strong, and working with YRC really helps everyone provide exceptional service to shippers.”

http://investors.yrcw.com/news-relea...d-partner-year

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-30-2020, 01:32 PM.
Working...
X