Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by x475 View Post
    I saw that clip on another site and was suspicious of it...Joe is having a hard time with his cognative abilities, I
    don't see how anyone can deny that. But that undated clip is from a taped show, I doubt if it was real
    they would have aired it. And it was posted on u-tube by someone calling themself "djhitmann003". How clever.

Anyway where do I find the original? I'm interested in seeing that.
    Some food for thought. Biden has spent his life overcoming a terrible stutter.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Some food for thought. Biden has spent his life overcoming a terrible stutter.
      Yes , I knew that , but as I said I was suspicious of that clip from the get-go. I'd like to see the original , to see
      what was "doctored".

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
        The Democrat candidates are in.
        Joe and Kamala. This thread is whatever you want to post, positive or negative about them.

I will start with where it began with an issue with Ukraine...which imo lead to a Deep State attack on Trump from day one. Trump was not an insider on this but Biden was.

March 5.
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03...krainian-coup/
        March 10
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/03...-ukraine-coup/
        April 24
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/04...sionary-force/
        Sept 9
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/04...sionary-force/
        Nov 28
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/11...inian-mission/
        April 15 2015
        https://www.counterpunch.org/2015/04...ine-the-truth/

So we supposedly have this antibank clean energy Obama administration.
        Overturning a Democraticall elected government in Ukraine. And Biden and others benefited by selling fracking and his son ran the company or made money.

This is where the anti-Putin sentiment is based since Trump imo.

They almost started WWIII with Putin over Ukraine and Crimea......such peaceful Democrats.....just like neocons.
        No wonder NeverTrump Lincoln Projects like Biden.

I think 3 years of an elected Presdents Presidency was attacked due to what they were doing over there. 3 years of impeachment to control the narrative. Lousy people.
        3 years of 'Russian collusion".
        I'm gonna reply to this thread started with this. It comes on in an hour or so live.

https://www.glennbeck.com/amp/civil-...020-2647689641

We're being set up for a civil war. The Left is grooming us for an Eastern European-style revolution this election, and they're not even trying to hide it any more. The playbook for Mainstreet USA is the exact same that has been used in places like Ukraine, initiated by the same people in order to completely upend the American system. Glenn takes us through a tale of three chalkboards that will connect the dots: the Obama admin in Ukraine, the State Department's relationship with George Soros, Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots, the Great Reset, public school indoctrination, mail-in voting. It all points to something dangerous happening in November if we don't act now.

Comment

Yes , I knew that , but as I said I was suspicious of that clip from the get-go. I'd like to see the original , to see
          what was "doctored".
          This is supposed to be the unedited version. ( I did not watch it )

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            This is supposed to be the unedited version. ( I did not watch it )

Never saw interviewers or questioners coach Trump like they must for Biden.
            Unbelievable that one of the 2 only real parties would back a guy who must use a teleprompter and isn't even good at reading it.
            His Presidency would be run by a shadow.
            A group would tell him everything to say and everything to do...and this " leader" would hold the role of their "yes" man.
            A secret government with a figurehead who isn't even capable of being the figurehead.
            Deep State puppet.
            Scarey thought but many follow like following the pied piper...totally mesmerized.

Comment

Never saw interviewers or questioners coach Trump like they must for Biden.
              Unbelievable that one of the 2 only real parties would back a guy who must use a teleprompter and isn't even good at reading it.
              A group would tell him everything to say and everything to do...and this " leader" would hold the role of their "yes" man.
              A secret government with a figurehead who isn't even capable of being the figurehead.
              Deep State puppet.
              Scarey thought but many follow like following the pied piper...totally mesmerized.
              Project much? I fixed it for you.....

Never saw interviewers or questioners coach Biden like they must for Trump.
              Putin's puppet.
              Scary thought but many follow like following the pied piper...totally mesmerized.

Last edited by 222lifer; 09-17-2020, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the 'unedited' clip. It does appear that it was selectivly edited to make it seem worse.
                But I don't see why. Even in the original , he mixes up words and phrases.

I see the same symptoms in Joe as in my late wife before the dementia took her.
                Incoherent ,rambling , confusion. It doesn't get better , it gets worse. Much worse.

I'm sure someone out there will call me out , saying I cant judge his health by a few
                cable and u-tube clips , and they'd be right, I'm not an MD.
                But I'm not diagnosing him , just telling what
                I've seen and lived through.

I think its a damn shame how that poor old man is being propped up by others
                for their personal political power grab.

Comment

Thanks for the 'unedited' clip. It does appear that it was selectivly edited to make it seem worse.
                  But I don't see why. Even in the original , he mixes up words and phrases.

I see the same symptoms in Joe as in my late wife before the dementia took her.
                  Incoherent ,rambling , confusion. It doesn't get better , it gets worse. Much worse.

I'm sure someone out there will call me out , saying I cant judge his health by a few
                  cable and u-tube clips , and they'd be right, I'm not an MD.
                  But I'm not diagnosing him , just telling what
                  I've seen and lived through.

I think its a damn shame how that poor old man is being propped up by others
                  for their personal political power grab.
                  And the alternative is another four years of Trump. What a nightmare we are in.

Comment

You can still vote for Biden , but it won't be Biden you're voting for.

I gotta get off this political thread , I don't like to argue politics and my views
                    are a minority here. Just had to weigh in about Joe. Seeing him decline
                    brings back some not so good memories.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                      Project much? I fixed it for you.....

Never saw interviewers or questioners coach Biden like they must for Trump.
                      Putin's puppet.
                      Scary thought but many follow like following the pied piper...totally mesmerized.

We all know Trump does not get along with the media. And they would not coach him.
                      And Trump has been tougher on Russia with sanctions than Obama and Biden were.

Comment

And Trump has been tougher on Russia with sanctions than Obama and Biden were.
                        Fact check !
                        Nope.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ssia-barack-o/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fact check !
                          Nope.

Fact check recently with a lefty Chicago columist from Mcglaughlin Group.
                          https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...esident-obama/

On Friday’s “McLaughlin Group,” Chicago Tribune columnist Clarence Page said that while President Donald Trump has made public statements that make people wonder who Trump really considers to be an ally, “He has a tougher on Russia record than President Obama. He has a tougher record than he gets credit for from a lot of people as far as the sanctions that have been leveled against Russia, etc.”

Page said, “He has a tougher on Russia record than President Obama. He has a tougher record than he gets credit for from a lot of people as far as the sanctions that have been leveled against Russia, etc.

Comment

Fact check recently with a lefty Chicago columist from Mcglaughlin Group.
                            https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...esident-obama/
                            Not a fact check. Just some media journalist opinion.

Comment

Fact check !
                              Nope.

That's a pretty weak attack on Trump in that site when you really read what they say.
                              He actually attacked 2 of Russia's allies which Obama would not do.

Comment

Not a fact check. Just some media journalist opinion.

As if fact checks are not biased. I read yours and it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X